GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Now I miss the Slashcon

Even We dont know its real Him or not

He could still be around, whoever it may be, could be logging in anonymously :rofl-lol:

I also noticed someone lurking for a couple of hours yesterday that has an account since last year, if I remember correctly, and had never posted... User name soon:blink:

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Added to it

That is freaking disturbing, @dgnr :lol:

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Slash has liked Fernandos latest Axl pic, just so you know :lol:

So did Susan and Meegan. 

I really have nothing better to do today lol 

Well, I'm glad you have nothing better to do :lol: Because I love knowing what they secretely get up to on social media.

So Slash also likes that pretty picture of Axl. Good to know lol. And he apparently agrees with Fernando that Axl is "too fucking cool."

Nice.

Gonna catch up on the thread now, I wanted to comment on the stuff @Frey, @killuridols, @Blackstar etc were discussing and never got around to it.

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

He could still be around, whoever it may be, could be logging in anonymously :rofl-lol:

I also noticed someone lurking for a couple of hours yesterday that has an account since last year, if I remember correctly, and had never posted... User name soon:blink:

What is it??? THe username:popcorn:

5 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

That is freaking disturbing, @dgnr :lol:

Well, I'm glad you have nothing better to do :lol: Because I love knowing what they secretely get up to on social media.

So Slash also likes that pretty picture of Axl. Good to know lol. And he apparently agrees with Fernando that Axl is "too fucking cool."

Nice.

Gonna catch up on the thread now, I wanted to comment on the stuff @Frey, @killuridols, @Blackstar etc were discussing and never got around to it.

@tifalucis Now I know how o make senpai Slash notice Me :devilshades: