GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

But I'm very disappoined with Izzy cause He didnt love Axl back, thts why I quit being Izzaxl Fan:max:

Are you sure? Maybe it's the other way round. Axl chose Slash over Izzy. That made Izzy sad, sober and leave the band.  :wow: :rofl-lol:

5 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Because 1. It's fake; and 2. It's disrespecful. We know that kind of affection only happens between Axl & Slash. #TeamSlaxl

:P

Edited by Tori72

5 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

But I'm very disappoined with Izzy cause He didnt love Axl back, thts why I quit being Izzaxl Fan:max:

You didn't seem that way during the weekend. 

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Soooo You supporting Slaxl now because U dont want to see Axl together with Izzy? :rolleyes:

I've always been #TeamSlaxl

Just now, Tori72 said:

Are you sure? Maybe it's the other way round. Axl chose Slash over Izzy. That made Izzy sad, sober and leave the band.  :wow: :rofl-lol:

All right, fair enough. 

Yes Im sure

Nope, if You see Their relationship, Izzy is always trying to running away from Axl:max:

While Slash, He loves Axl N' He even so obssesive with Him:rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Frey said:

Thank you, madam. Same back at you.

(Isn't this thread just full of love today? lol :lol:)

After dealing with my bratty ass soldiers and hearing "Sgt we need you for this....Sgt we need you for that..." so much that my head would explode, this love is a welcome change :hug::heart:

1 minute ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

After dealing with my bratty ass soldiers and hearing "Sgt we need you for this....Sgt we need you for that..." so much that my head would explode, this love is a welcome change :hug::heart:

Well Sgt first of all thank you for your service :heart: Are you deployed somewhere?  If you end up being deplayed in very dangerous places. Be safe and take care of yourself :hug:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Padme said:

Well Sgt first of all thank you for your service :heart: Are you deployed somewhere?  If you end up being deplayed in very dangerous places. Be safe and take care of yourself :hug:

Thank you for your support. Right now I'm home but always training for the unexpected. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 2