GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, RooSaa said:

Perla said that Slash cheated on her, but the rumor that goes around is that Perla was actually the one who cheated with various guys - including her now-boyfriend - on Slash. Having sexparties at their house, everything paid with Slash´s credit card while he was away with the conspirators. Drinking and celebrating while the kids were sleeping next door. There are claims that she stole lots of money from various people, one of them was ola's nurse. Other rumors are that she blackmailed Slash all the time. Let someone have stolen Slash`s prized Les Paul, because she was angry at him. Having people go to Slash and Meegans IG to harrass them, etc ...

There was a whole thread in another forum abut that topic too, but it got deleted by now. Of course those are all just rumours, but the way Perla comes across in the public and the way sooo many people dont like her - and i dont mean fans, i mean people who work for Slash, etc .. and many friends who abandoned Perla after the divorce with Slash - makes me think that they might be true.

Perla seems to like to act as the victim of awful, horrible Slash, never missing a chance to make him look bad, but i always thought that there was more to this story and that Perla is not as innocent as she wanna make the public believe ...

Yeah I heard those rumors too... In fact I heard it was the truth, the whole thruth and nothing but the truth. However I wasn't there as witness of that stuff. So I guess it's fair to still call it a rumor until some reliable source makes a public statement on the matter.

29 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I really dnt understand why she hate Axl when she doesnt have any connection to Axl, is it just at tht time Slash hate Axl :facepalm: N' why she still has lot of followers, N' tht follower of her keeps disturbing Meegan N' Her kids on socmed :facepalm:

Dont disturb Slash life, Slash is with Axl now, Youll get the wrath of Axl Rose if You disturb His Friends N' Family especially Slash :awesomeface:

That is something i also dont understand. Why does this woman have fans and followers? I understand if someone is a fan of Duff`s wife, because she is a successful model and designer. Or Fan of Duffs Daughter, who has a band. But how can someone be a fan of someones ex-wife? That doesnt even make any sense. And some of them kinda worship her and believe everything she says, praising every move she makes, etc ... that is kinda creepy ...

29 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:
16 minutes ago, Padme said:

Yeah I heard those rumors too... In fact I heard it was the truth, the whole thruth and nothing but the truth. However I wasn't there as witness of that stuff. So I guess it's fair to still call it a rumor until some reliable source makes a public statement on the matter.

yes you are right :( Lets just be happy that Slash got away from her and that he is happier now than he was the last couple of years with Perla.

• Like 1

What the fuck?! I watched the first Perla video, what the god damn hell was Slash thinking when he married her :facepalm:

That mirror! I think she means tusks when she says bone, it's ok though, we all wear leather shoes right.... ugghh! Especially when her husband is always tweeting about saving animals. 

No wonder Slash always had new albums out so he could go on tour! 

18 hours ago, giuls said:

:question: I already said i was speculating and i explained my reasoning, we don't know anything so i don't get this reaction but guys, i have a more pressing matter: lets feast our years on another Axl/microphone close encounter, i know some of you like this so i made it for you all.

I think Axl looks great in red and i think the joke in the other thread was funny :lol:

axlmicro.gif

This was during which song and show?

2 hours ago, RooSaa said:

That is something i also dont understand. Why does this woman have fans and followers? I understand if someone is a fan of Duff`s wife, because she is a successful model and designer. Or Fan of Duffs Daughter, who has a band. But how can someone be a fan of someones ex-wife? That doesnt even make any sense. And some of them kinda worship her and believe everything she says, praising every move she makes, etc ... that is kinda creepy ...

yes you are right :( Lets just be happy that Slash got away from her and that he is happier now than he was the last couple of years with Perla.

I think I read it their comment on somewhere hey think perla is the reason of Slash sober

Dunno if thts one of the reason they defend N' follow perla

57 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

So, he looked great last night? :wub: I need to see the videos and photos and....Now! :nervous:

I like this picture. Slash's face says "oh yeah, baby, come closer" :headbang:

image.jpeg

I missed the leaning on each other :heart:

21 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

This was during which song and show?

The show on the 23, during Mr Browstone

Edited by giuls

6 minutes ago, giuls said:

I missed the leaning on each other :heart:

The show on the 23, during Mr Browstone

It's a mystery how I could have missed that since I watched the 23rd. Or maybe it was during those times that the link went down on me. Thanks...gotta go watch it again NOW!

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

So, he looked great last night? :wub: I need to see the videos and photos and....Now! :nervous:

Yeah, but I haven't seen any decent video that can show it to us like....

OMFG dude you've GOT TO SEE THIS!!! :wow: Every damn second of it all it is worth of animated gif, holy shit I've watched it like 100 times in a row, I new to be hospitalized :drool: :drool: :drool:

... and this.... JESUS FUCKIN KILL ME :drool:

... and this one too :drool:... After Ollie's Prague's videos, this is my life now, I have to do something about it! 

:drool: I can't no more

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, killuridols said:

OMFG dude you've GOT TO SEE THIS!!! :wow: Every damn second of it all it is worth of animated gif, holy shit I've watched it like 100 times in a row, I new to be hospitalized :drool: :drool: :drool:

That's the view I NEED to have when I go to see them! :drool::wub: But I guess it's impossible :no:

56 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Thanks foe sharing these lovely photos of Slash & Meegan. What an adorable couple. 

How I wish we have current ones like these, of our Axl. :wub:

With Sasha. NOT! :lol:

39 minutes ago, killuridols said:

shut your mouth, seize your tongue or I kill you!! :wow:

vade retro Satan! :ph34r:

Someone said "adorable" couple pictures with Sasha? :awesomeface::awesomeface::awesomeface:

(This one always cracks me up. The way she's clinging to him. And Axl's awful shirt :rofl-lol:)

11053989unused_excuses1026200611415.jpg

11053983unused_excuses1026200611425.jpg

11053981unused_excuses1026200611430.jpg

11053980unused_excuses1026200611403.jpg

72488755.jpg

h4ue618870mx07x1.jpg

And of course we also can't forget these classics:

BiXcmeMCIAAOLD8.png

54dqdey5dxj3d4dj.jpg

9tnsbfj9jnx797nj.jpg

I apologize in advance for all the nightmares this post will cause :awesomeface::awesomeface::awesomeface:

:facepalm::rofl-lol:

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, RooSaa said:

Perla said that Slash cheated on her, but the rumor that goes around is that Perla was actually the one who cheated with various guys - including her now-boyfriend - on Slash. Having sexparties at their house, everything paid with Slash´s credit card while he was away with the conspirators. Drinking and celebrating while the kids were sleeping next door. There are claims that she stole lots of money from various people, one of them was ola's nurse. Other rumors are that she blackmailed Slash all the time. Let someone have stolen Slash`s prized Les Paul, because she was angry at him. Having people go to Slash and Meegans IG to harrass them, etc ...

There was a whole thread in another forum abut that topic too, but it got deleted by now. Of course those are all just rumours, but the way Perla comes across in the public and the way sooo many people dont like her - and i dont mean fans, i mean people who work for Slash, etc .. and many friends who abandoned Perla after the divorce with Slash - makes me think that they might be true.

Perla seems to like to act as the victim of awful, horrible Slash, never missing a chance to make him look bad, but i always thought that there was more to this story and that Perla is not as innocent as she wanna make the public believe ...

That "woman" is disgusting. I' m glad Slash got rid of her

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

I'm not even gonna comment on the language or their topics of conversation, but it reminded me of that story someone told (who was that?), about Perla teaching the boys (when they were much younger, like kindergarten age) to make obscene gestures and say very inappropriate sexual things to all the little girls around. And Slash had to step in and tell her to stop doing that. I mean, if a guy from GnR tells you to stop that crap because he thinks what you're doing is inappropriate, misogynist and crass, then you know it's bad. :facepalm:

Never heard of that story before ... wow, mom of the year ... :facepalm:

Thanks for posting all the nice pics of Slash and Meegan. They seem really happy all the time :)