GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

46 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Well they all have a tendency not to show up at each other's weddings, so even if he had invited them, they probably wouldn't have come

So the wedding tally so far:

Duff: 3 (seems the third time was the charm!)

Slash: 2 (maybe third time will be the charm?)

Izzy: 2 (? not even really sure if it really is two or not)

Axl: 1 (annulment)

By now they are probably at the point of sending the rock star equivalent of giftcards as wedding gifts if they are on speaking terms at the time of the wedding.

33 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He Must've noticed that she looks just like Axl right? I mean nobody, not even Slash, can be that high and drunk :scared:

And she looks really angry in the car picture, he obviously likes volatile red heads :lol:

Well according to the Slaxl theorists here, her looking like Axl is probably the exact reason why he picked her in the first place :awesomeface:

Perla fits that pattern as well. Her hair is often dyed red and volatile... is putting it mildly in her case apparently.

21 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

and lol @Frey I see that the Slaxl theory has really grown on you :rofl-lol:

Well I've been hearing a lot about it :scared::P

Edited by Frey

11 minutes ago, killuridols said:
2 hours ago, Lumikki said:

But he doesn't know what our pretty faces actually look like, so when he sees us, he won't know that we're the bitches from the Women's Thread :awesomeface:

http://www.radiometal.com/en/article/behind-the-scenes-the-other-axl-rose,78375

If your pretty faces catch his attention, you may be in luck girls.

Yep, @Lumikki and all the other Slaxl theorists (yay, we have a name now), Slash definitely likes Axl lookalikes. Even Perla looks like Axl to some degree, and I came across that picture that analyzes this fact again today, but it's on the computer and I'm half asleep, so I'll upload it tomorrow if the thread has not strayed too far away from the topic of Slash's romantic life. Anyway, the picture basically says "Axl's type: long, curly, dark hair *and a few pictures of Axl with Erin, Stephanie and some other woman*. Slash's type: long, straight red hair *pics of Slash with Renee, Perla and someone else, maybe one of the former*".

I mean yeah, they've slept with hundreds of women in their lives, but since that picture shows only their Axl and Slash lookalike girlfriends, using it as evidence of Slaxl is absolutely fine and not at all delusional. I wanna believe! :max:

Also, regarding the band's real names - for some reason I really want to call Axl William. It just suits him and it's a beautiful name (when it's not tainted by that abomination of a nickname called Bill). Beautiful name for a beautiful man. :wub: 

1 hour ago, Mandy123 said:

:drool:

Duff's hair looks near perfect here! I just want to run my hands through it! 

I want Duff's punk hair back. Preferably with a bandana. :drool: If anyone can pull it off, it's him. 

17 minutes ago, nonok said:

I want Duff's punk hair back. Preferably with a bandana. :drool: If anyone can pull it off, it's him. 

oh man, me too! Really, I love all of Duff''s hair cuts, outside  VR. I wasn't into any of their styles during that band, but to be fair, the mid 2000's was just a bad time for EVERYONE fashion wise :P

His 2014 soundwave style was SUPER cute! And look at Jerry Cantrell, looked like a baby! 

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Mandy123

38 minutes ago, nonok said:

Yep, @Lumikki and all the other Slaxl theorists (yay, we have a name now), Slash definitely likes Axl lookalikes. Even Perla looks like Axl to some degree, and I came across that picture that analyzes this fact again today.

Also, regarding the band's real names - for some reason I really want to call Axl William. It just suits him and it's a beautiful name (when it's not tainted by that abomination of a nickname called Bill). Beautiful name for a beautiful man. :wub: 

:wow:You're gonna give some people here a heart attack with that statement:rofl-lol:

I agree with you, Axl William is a beautiful name.

4 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Yeah. I mean I'm not against people writing and reading fan fiction, not at all, but I think sending it to the people you write about crosses the line into serious creepiness and it's cringey, yes.

Well they all have a tendency not to show up at each other's weddings, so even if he had invited them, they probably wouldn't have come :max:

Says our nr. 1 lurker here :P

But he doesn't know what our pretty faces actually look like, so when he sees us, he won't know that we're the bitches from the Women's Thread :awesomeface:

Yes, I meant deviantart, sorry. The place where all that fan art that was recently posted here came from. There's also some pretty badly written fan fiction on there. And no it was not your granny :lol: Although I can't say that for sure, but I guess it was just a random deviantart user, most likely a teenage girl.

Anyway, speaking of Renee and weddings, I just remembered another gift Axl gave to Slash @SerenityScorp @Andy14

Apparently Axl gave Slash this snake as a wedding gift. Andy, you were right about Axl giving useless random crap as presents. Because a fake snake? As a wedding gift?! Yep, totally useless :P

tumblr_nw68kh3QQX1ue94uuo5_1280.jpg

Also mentioned here in this article:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Slash/MeeganEtc/ont7l2xl46sdlx67.jpg~original

Also, while looking for that fake snake pic, I came across some more pictures of Renee and Slash, and I'm sorry, but... :rofl-lol::facepalm:

It's kinda like looking at Slash with a female Axl. That long red hair, the pale skin, the cheekbones when smiling, some of the fashion choices... I can't unsee it.

(I think we briefly talked about this before even in this thread, right @nonok?

reneexlslash.png

tumblr_mx93cz4wcS1s7xd4do1_400.jpg

12328466_1628930440765986_1810242887_n.j

1242759394.jpg

12224606_1679453892296580_720675705_n.jp

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Slash/MeeganEtc/tumblr_nszjk9fooh1ud8t2do1_1280.jpg~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Slash/MeeganEtc/12501975_635788006559122_222987655_n.jpg

Coincidence? I think not :awesomeface::awesomeface::awesomeface:

(And yes, I just turned an ex-wife post into a Slaxl post. Go, me! :P)

Axl seems always gave Slash His fav things like rocking dino N' fake nake

Better than Slash gift to Axl :max: Straightjacket :facepalm:

Its like called Axl crazy

Slash

Axl

Duff

Izzy

Stevent

The Most Dangerous Band in The World

S.A.D.I.S.T :P

• Like 1

:facepalm: Perla doesn't look like Axl omg

They are both different ethnicities (or whatever you spell that). I don't see a shred of Perla in Axl and viceversa. And Meegan has black hair, although her facial features are soft and could somehow reflect Axl because of the pronounced cheekbones.

---

This is for @Andy14

Let's talk about this bulge :drool:

13754145_267401330304829_1158438458213687700_n.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Axl seems always gave Slash His fav things like rocking dino N' fake nake

Better than Slash gift to Axl :max: Straightjacket :facepalm:

Its like called Axl crazy

I just looked at his book and he said that he gave Axl this really cool straightjacket. So dont think that he bought it for him because he thought Axl was crazy. Seems more like he liked it a lot and thought Axl might like it too. :)

And i hope nobody hates on me, but i think the fake snake was a lame present. Yes Slash likes snakes, but then give him a real one ;)

But the dino thing was a real cool present. IF it was a present. Maybe Slash stole it from the set - as we know he liked to steal a lot of things - but told everyone that Axl gave it to him. Axl finding out about it: "This is where my Dino is, i didn't gave it to him, LIAR!" *lol*

Edited by RooSaa
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, RooSaa said:

I just looked at his book and he said that he gave Axl this really cool straightjacket. So dont think that he bought it for him because he thought Axl was crazy. Seems more like he liked it a lot and thought Axl might like it too. :)

And i hope nobody hates on me, but i think the fake snake was a lame present. Yes Slash likes snakes, but then give him a real one ;)

But the dino thing was a real cool present. IF it was a present. Maybe Slash stole it from the set - as we know he liked to steal a lot of things - but told everyone that Axl gave it to him. Axl finding out about it: "This is where my Dino is, i didn't gave it to him, LIAR!" *lol*

Ha ha yeah, I would nick that Dino rocker too if I could. Slash's dinosaur collections were the best thing about the video that I watched, he must be a dino nerd ( me too ) I wanted to go and rescue those totally awesome ornaments from being stuck in with the tackiness of Perlas decor. 

I think the straightjacket idea was cool, a shame Axl is a mard arse and left it lying about for slash to find :max:

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Ha ha yeah, I would nick that Dino rocker too if I could. Slash's dinosaur collections were the best thing about the video that I watched, he must be a dino nerd ( me too ) I wanted to go and rescue those totally awesome ornaments from being stuck in with the tackiness of Perlas decor. 

I think the straightjacket idea was cool, a shame Axl is a mard arse and left it lying about for slash to find :max:

They were fighting that day and Axl probably knew that he could hurt Slash a lot by doing this. We all do sometimes mean things when we are in a fight with someone ... i wonder if Slash gave it back to Axl again once they have been sorting out their argument ...

6 hours ago, killuridols said:

This is for @Andy14

Let's talk about this bulge :drool:

13754145_267401330304829_1158438458213687700_n.jpg

Wow! He looks great :drool:. And almost no gut here :headbang:. I wanna watch your reaction when you see THIS in Argentina haha.

Look at this video. I can't stop watching it. And the voice :drool:

• Like 1