GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

16 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Sorry but wanna ask in what show Axl changes lyric of the Estranged? Maybe already been discussed, in what page could read about tht?

One of the first shows...I think not on NITL (I may be wrong though)...I think either Troub or Vegas. But some people commented it may not be intentional but a mistake instead.

14 hours ago, killuridols said:

After all this is the Women's thread and you're here hijacking our thread and calling us creepy just because a couple girls have posted homoerotic fan fiction and photos.

Look who is being a sexist now.

Carly started this thread and she is a friend of mine and many people over here are friends of mine.

You are NO ONE to tell me not to post in this thread or any other. 

You are going on Ignore for me, its better you also put me on Ignore. 

19 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

One of the first shows...I think not on NITL (I may be wrong though)...I think either Troub or Vegas. But some people commented it may not be intentional but a mistake instead.

I guess it was the 2nd show in June

Not the April ones. 

April, after Axl broke his feet in GNR’s first reunion gig, bassist Duff McKagen contacted Foo Fighters’ main man Dave Grohl to see about using a throne that he’d used after a similar fracture.

Duff is really da Man!

“We were all young,” Skjerseth said of Rose’s behavior on previous tours.“Even I was young. It’s his maturity and business and how it should be. Everybody feels good about it. He’s here before the guys, the rest of them, some days.  He comes in, he shows up, gets out of the car, goes on stage. Sometimes he stays on site.

Is this means sometimes He didnt stay in hotel but on stage during the construction :blink:

Edited by SerenityScorp

7 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Just watch it but I dont hear the lyric changed

Honestly even I din't and Im not sure which exact show it was, but I know it was the first few shows from the June ones. But well everyone was talking about it, so I guess there was a lyric change. 

12 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Honestly even I din't and Im not sure which exact show it was, but I know it was the first few shows from the June ones. But well everyone was talking about it, so I guess there was a lyric change. 

Or maybe They just misheard the lyrics

6 hours ago, Frey said:

Which probably proves that it's not Axl behind that account. Because as someone in the soc media thread pointed out, Axl was doing a show while that was posted

----------

Slash was wrong for calling you guys creepy for liking to discuss Slaxl (or Sluff or whatever) stuff, because yeah, this is the WOMEN'S thread, so any guy who wants to hang out here has just got to deal with that imo. I don't think I've ever commented negatively about any of that.

But let's not descend into everyone calling each other out all the time, that's bound to kill all the fun.

(Also I don't actually think the thread is that creepy. It's no worse than all the various gossip magazines and TV shows in the world, only it's GnR themed instead of dissecting the Kardashians lifes or whatever)

duh... I know they aren't Axl :tongue2: hence the "lol" at the end.

-----

Yeah, desperation is hard to control, lol.

Like I said before, most of what's been posted here it is also out there in the books the band members wrote, in the books people related to the band wrote, in Rolling Stone, Spin, Hit Parader, People Magazine, etc. Creepy information is oftenly shared by the public figures themselves. All we know about GNR members comes from their camps, not because we are their intimate friends or something.

We have fun here most of the time but sometimes you gotta stop and see what you're doing. But that's just my opinion.

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:
Felix 

Axl looks good here, just tired. Is that outside the hotel or the stadium? 

I guess this is the first picture we've seen of him with "real" fans. That's good :)

2 hours ago, Lanna said:

FotorCreated2.jpg

Lol that reminded me of peeing in a litter box :lol:

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Sorry but wanna ask in what show Axl changes lyric of the Estranged? Maybe already been discussed, in what page could read about tht?

I don't remember if it was discussed in this thread but I know it is bullshit. It's something a couple Spanish girls made up and some people believed it but it's not true. Axl didn't change the lyrics at all. They tried to pass a line as if it was changed but any English native speaker will know it makes no sense.

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1

Runs in  the family it seems.... thank our lucky stars that she dumped Axl and he ended up not being married to her. 

Stephanie Seymour, a former supermodel, was arrested by Greenwich police on Monday morning for leaving the scene of an accident — the second accident of the day for Seymour, who was previously charged Jan. 15 with driving while intoxicated.

Police said Monday that Seymour smashed into a utility pole on Stanwich Road on Jan. 15, breaking it in half, then drove off in a 2015 Range Rover. An hour or two later, according to authorities, she backed into another vehicle off exit 5 near I-95 at 9:15 p.m., which led to a charge of driving while intoxicated.

Seymour, of North Street, Greenwich, came to town police headquarters and turned herself in on a warrant for her arrest on a misdemeanor charge of evading responsibility — for driving off after hitting the utility pole. The investigating officer matched debris from the site on Stanwich Road to Seymour’s vehicle, police said Monday.

She was also issued a traffic ticket for failing to drive in lane.

When Seymour was arrested by State Police for the DWI incident off I-95, police said, it was apparent that the car had suffered extensive front-end damage.

But where and how? Greenwich police came up with the answer.

Police Lt. Kraig Gray said Greenwich police received a report of broken telephone pole from a local resident, leading to the arrest Monday.

“The investigating officer put all the facts and circumstances together, including physical evidence at the scene,” said Gray.

An examination of the damage to the Stanwich Road utility pole also matched up with the damage on the car, and an arrest warrant was issued.

Seymour was released on $500 bail.

State Police made the original arrest on Jan. 15 when she allegedly backed into a Mercedes-Benz driven by a New Haven woman, causing minor damage.

Seymour has been linked to illicit activities before, and the courthouse in Stamford has been visited by her regularly. In 2010, during a contentious divorce case with husband Peter Brant, a polo-playing art collector, reports came out that she was abusing drugs and alcohol. The two are still married.

The former model appeared in advertisements for Victoria’s Secret and a music video for Guns N’ Roses.

Robert.Marchant@scni.com

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I don't remember if it was discussed in this thread but I know it is bullshit. It's something a couple Spanish girls made up and some people believed it but it's not true. Axl didn't change the lyrics at all. They tried to pass a line as if it was changed but any English native speaker will know it makes no sense.

The pic they were circulating said that he changed the phrase considerably and that he had his hand on Slash's shoulder at that point. Both of these things are false, but the line did actually go from "how could you say that I never needed you" to "how could I say that I never needed you" if mine own ears didn't lie to me when this was discussed. It was on June 23.

18 minutes ago, tiutso said:

The pic they were circulating said that he changed the phrase considerably and that he had his hand on Slash's shoulder at that point. Both of these things are false, but the line did actually go from "how could you say that I never needed you" to "how could I say that I never needed you" if mine own ears didn't lie to me when this was discussed. It was on June 23.

First time listening I thought its really How could I say but after replaying many times it actually not change at all N' still how could You say

Edited by SerenityScorp

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I have a special kind of hate for drink drivers, they're as scummy as they come to me. I got flipped off the road by one, nearly killed me on my way home from work to my kids, nearly left my kids with no mum. That's what type of person Seymour is! Scum. 

She had two accidents that were DUI related on Feb 1, 2016, after being charged for one on Jan 15, 2016. You'd think she would have learned something...NOT.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I have a special kind of hate for drink drivers, they're as scummy as they come to me. I got flipped off the road by one, nearly killed me on my way home from work to my kids, nearly left my kids with no mum. That's what type of person Seymour is! Scum. 

My best friend died cause the fucking idiot who was driving was drunk, nothing happened to him, but my friend went forever.

The case went on for many years, that guy got 2 years, but within a month he was out.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

My best friend died cause the fucking idiot who was driving was drunk, nothing happened to him, but my friend went forever.

The case went on for many years, that guy got 2 years, but within a month he was out.

That is often the way with drunk drivers, they wreck other peoples lives.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I'm so sorry to read that, its such an unnecessary thing to happen, its disgusting they let him out after a month. 

The man who hit me got a fair punishment in my view. The police who attended the scene didn't let him get away with anything. 

• Like 2