GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, I was talking about the trinity actually. I know Duff loves Axl and his feelings are real. You can see it on stage. He's always been there for Axl. But when Slash comes into picture, something doesn't seem right. Axl does seem enthusiastic and happy to have him around but Slash not so much and it makes me sad :(. That's why I enjoy the AXL/DC shows so much, because Angus is being a great Grandpa to Axl :P, you can see the smiles, the way they look at each other, the chemistry onstage is really cool and honestly, I don't want it to end, because I see Axl happy and if he's happy then we all win.

Maybe we'll get some more Slaxl interaction now that Axl is able to move around the stage again. I'm definitely hoping for it :heart:

Also remember that when she was with Axl she was only 22 years old. And she already had a little kid... Maybe Axl saw in Stephanie and Dylan a reflection of his own mother and him (Teen single mom and little boy abandoned by the father).

That thought has crossed my mind before as well. It's ironic how Axl managed to land himself in a situation that mirrored his own childhood so exactly: A young single mother with a toddler boy who was going to be raised by his stepfather. Only this time around Axl was the stepfather instead of the little boy. I think he probably was aware of that and that's why he was so obsessed with Stephanie and Dylan; he probably wanted to do things right and do things better than his own father.

Id love to see him settle down with a woman around his age or could be someone in her late 30's, early 40's too. Below that is disaster and not worth it. He could benefit a lot from having someone close who loves him, respects him but at the same time is a different person with her own interests, history, activities, etc. A well placed free independent woman, down to earth and responsible.

This is exactly what I want for him as well. But not sure if this will ever happen with TB around.

2 hours ago, Carlycosmos said:

... -and.have.kids.before.it's.late-

Yeah what happened to that anyway? Axl used to keep saying how much he wanted a family and children, how he didn't even care if the band ended, as long as he would be able to provide for his family and offer his future children all they could possible need. After Erin lost their baby, Axl said they were going to try again pretty soon after. And even in the early 2000s Axl apparently used to say stuff like "I will cry so hard the day my son or daughter is born" (if we can believe Beta). What happened to that? Has he given up on that dream or is he still hoping to have some?

Who relegated this thread, shame on you MODs. Since a lot of the personal social media has so far come from Meegan, Susan and various daughters this should have been allowed to stay in the main  discussion section. 

I am curious about Meegan and Slash she seems the opposite to what I would have expected him to go for, but then I guess I am just stereotyping the idea of rockstar wife or Slash for that matter. They do look happy in each other's company, the personal picture she often posts are much more telling about the relationship than the posed media pictures you often saw of Peerla ans Slash.

I'm not here to throw Peerla under a bus, I always thought she came across well on the rock star wives thing, a strong women who speaks her mind, and doesn't mind sharing her opinion will often be misconstrued as a bitch, I have plenty of friends like her loud and brash, the ones you want on a good night out to let your hair down, and know you will walking a thin line between trouble and what's expected of a women of my age?  IMO she looks like good fun. in some  of her tweets after their separation she was obviously hurting, I don't get the impression after Erin's Instagram of Slash and Meegan first meeting up that all ways entirely innocent on their part. So if Peerla wants to make a dig at Slash about her new sex life, no it's not classy but I get it.

As for Axl and Erin I don't see, that Erin is making a play for Axl or that they should reunite in anyway, I just see somebody who is maybe just as excited as we are about Guns regrouping. it seem to me that she is commenting on her Instagram in a much more gracious way than befor mentioned ex wife. Its nice that she seems to have put her past behind her and accepted it, but then why not it was 30 years ago.

BTW old time Izzy fan girl, with the reunion talk I did momentarily get all flustered again, but that was quickly crushed by his first tweet. Not sure advacado farmers do it for me! much prefer pirate Izzy, however I do live in hope he will surface again in the tour somewhere. ?

9 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

That thought has crossed my mind before as well. It's ironic how Axl managed to land himself in a situation that mirrored his own childhood so exactly: A young single mother with a toddler boy who was going to be raised by his stepfather. Only this time around Axl was the stepfather instead of the little boy. I think he probably was aware of that and that's why he was so obsessed with Stephanie and Dylan; he probably wanted to do things right and do things better than his own father.

I think you are spot on with this.  As for the kids thing, again if Beta is to be believed about how much of a romantic soul he is, he may have just been waiting (and waiting) for the right woman..

^^ Do we know he hasn't got the right women, for a man who can disappear from sight for the years he has done, it's concivable he could have these things and be very protective of his private life. I'm rather hoping for his sake that this is exactly what has happened, he played his life and relationships out in the media, I don't think he would make that mistake again.

8 minutes ago, Archtop said:

BTW old time Izzy fan girl, with the reunion talk I did momentarily get all flustered again, but that was quickly crushed by his first tweet. Not sure advacado farmers do it for me! much prefer pirate Izzy, however I do live in hope he will surface again in the tour somewhere. ?

Izzy's twitter Saga, those were some fun times. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nonok said:

He has to have kids, so that his talent (coughandsexinesscough) will get passed down and future generations will have a hope of witnessing the Rose glory. :wub:

Yeah, I'd like to see his gorgeous and talented genetics passed on as well. :P

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I think you are spot on with this.  As for the kids thing, again if Beta is to be believed about how much of a romantic soul he is, he may have just been waiting (and waiting) for the right woman..

Then he'll be waiting  until he's dead. Time to get real, he should realize he's not getting any younger.

Maybe he should go the Ricky Martin route? Hire a surrogate to have his babies? Lots of gay men and single rich men are doing that nowadays and Axl could definitely afford it. And he has plenty of people around him who could help raise a child (and he could also hire plenty of nannies if necessary). Either way, baby Axls would be so adorable.

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/lilgunners/axlkid3jn.jpg~original

4 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Welcome! Good to see an Izzy fan girl, I love Izzy as well. And hey, avocados are awesome :P Izzy has been much more present and public than ever recently, so who knows. Something might still happen. I haven't given up hope yet!

• Like 1

Btw how did Slash and Meegan met up again? 

He just called her and said hey lets go out for dinner? their story of hooking up would be kinda interesting, but well there was a time when Slash hated her, I guess he wrote in his book that he never wanted to see her again or something.

Renee was really beautiful too, did she get married again or something?

11 minutes ago, Archtop said:

^^ Do we know he hasn't got the right women, for a man who can disappear from sight for the years he has done, it's concivable he could have these things and be very protective of his private life. I'm rather hoping for his sake that this is exactly what has happened, he played his life and relationships out in the media, I don't think he would make that mistake again.

I wish that was true, but I really doubt it. The people around him share enough about his life that we know that there probably isn't anybody. And he apparently didn't leave his house much for years.

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

He just called her and said hey lets go out for dinner? their story of hooking up would be kinda interesting, but well there was a time when Slash hated her, I guess he wrote in his book that he never wanted to see her again or something.

I've wondered about that as well. I remember Perla being kind of shocked about it though, I think? So in secret probably. I agree that Renee was beautiful.

9 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

That's a good question... Erin was friends with both, so maybe she created a Whatsapp group with the three of them and then she left.
:rofl-lol:
Lurkers... They are holding the urge to comment...:takethat:

Sin título-1.jpg

Edited by Carlycosmos

Just now, Carlycosmos said:

That's a good question... Erin was friends with both, so maybe she created a Whatsapp group with the three of them and then she left.
:rofl-lol:

I doubt Slash was in contact with Erin over the years. The pics of Slash and Erin started resurfacing after he got back with Meegan. 

Erin was the one who first posted a pic of Slash and Meegan together stating 2 love birds or something like that, later on she deleted it, that time I was like wasn't he with Perla? Then after a few weeks it was announced that he and Perla are getting divorced.

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

From what I remember Meegan and Erin turned up at a Slash gig. Erin took a photo, I guess this must have been the start, sometime late Erin instagrams the photo and caption it something like "so good to see these two back together" this broke befor Slash and Peerla or at least Peerla had come to terms with the relationship defiantly being over.- I think.

48 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

This is exactly what I want for him as well. But not sure if this will ever happen with TB around.

Yeah what happened to that anyway? Axl used to keep saying how much he wanted a family and children, how he didn't even care if the band ended, as long as he would be able to provide for his family and offer his future children all they could possible need. After Erin lost their baby, Axl said they were going to try again pretty soon after. And even in the early 2000s Axl apparently used to say stuff like "I will cry so hard the day my son or daughter is born" (if we can believe Beta). What happened to that? Has he given up on that dream or is he still hoping to have some?

Yeah, sometimes I feel like TB are part of the reason why Axl never had a serious relationship with a woman again but I don't know if it's entirely their fault. It wouldn't be fair to say that. Not sure what kind of power they have on him. At least now we know they couldn't prevent the reunion (even if it happened later than we wanted).

One thing that gives me hopes is seeing Vanessa and Fernando having their own families now. This will definitely make them seek other priorities in their lives and wish better things for Axl, like a family of his own. But I get disappointed when I see that the only women Fernando introduces to Axl are those young Brazilian models from hell :( Come on, it gets boring after so many years and I really can't understand why Axl find those idiots so appealing. I'm not talking about the sexual part, of course, they are young and hot and that's the appeal but after a while it gets boring. Not everything's physical and what interesting things could those girls have to talk about?

They always say Axl tells them stories, with the life he has and he's had, it's obvious he will always be with the person with the most interesting topics to talk but geez, doesn't he get bored of being the center of attention every time? I, for a change, would love to find a person who's as interesting as myself, lol.

58 minutes ago, nonok said:

He has to have kids, so that his talent (coughandsexinesscough) will get passed down and future generations will have a hope of witnessing the Rose glory. :wub:

What if he's sterile?

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, sometimes I feel like TB are part of the reason why Axl never had a serious relationship with a woman again but I don't know if it's entirely their fault. It wouldn't be fair to say that. Not sure what kind of power they have on him. At least now we know they couldn't prevent the reunion (even if it happened later than we wanted).

One thing that gives me hopes is seeing Vanessa and Fernando having their own families now. This will definitely make them seek other priorities in their lives and wish better things for Axl, like a family of his own. But I get disappointed when I see that the only women Fernando introduces to Axl are those young Brazilian models from hell :( Come on, it gets boring after so many years and I really can't understand why Axl find those idiots so appealing. I'm not talking about the sexual part, of course, they are young and hot and that's the appeal but after a while it gets boring. Not everything's physical and what interesting things could those girls have to talk about?

They always say Axl tells them stories, with the life he has and he's had, it's obvious he will always be with the person with the most interesting topics to talk but geez, doesn't he get bored of being the center of attention every time? I, for a change, would love to find a person who's as interesting as myself, lol.

What if he's sterile?

I don't completely blame TB, but it seems Beta is pretty "over protective" about Axl. 

In all these years Axl has dated hookers, no offense, but really its been weird. 

I din't like Stephanie and she was not meant for Axl, but still she was classy. 

Erin has dated people after Axl, even got married and had kids, had a pretty bad married life, I don't know her personally but she seems like a family women, she looks so happy with her kids.

From what I know Axl and Izzy are sterile, maybe even Steven is sterile cause of too much drugs, I guess thats why they din't have kids especially Izzy and Steven. 

12 minutes ago, killuridols said:

What if he's sterile?

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

From what I know Axl and Izzy are sterile, maybe even Steven is sterile cause of too much drugs, I guess thats why they din't have kids especially Izzy and Steven. 

Oh fuck. I didn't think about the possibility. That would be very sad!
Meanwhile on instagram...

Amazing footage of Axl up there...

Sin título-1.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I don't completely blame TB, but it seems Beta is pretty "over protective" about Axl. 

In all these years Axl has dated hookers, no offense, but really its been weird. 

Erin has dated people after Axl, even got married and had kids, had a pretty bad married life, I don't know her personally but she seems like a family women, she looks so happy with her kids.

Axl and Izzy are sterile ? I haven't heard of that before. 

Where did you get that information from ?

Edited by The Garden of Guns N Roses

How would we know if any of them are sterile? And Axl did manage to knock up Erin, after all.

As for Fernando and Vanessa having families of their own now, that's a good point. I actually saw Vanessa, her guy and their daughter quite a lot around the area of their hotel when I was at the concert. They were out and about, coming and going, all day long. While Axl apparently never left his hotel except to go to the concert venue (all 4 or 5 days that they were here!) according to the papparazzo I chatted with.

And nice find, @Carlycosmos  :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Beta should find a husband for her too. Leave Axl alone. Let him find a wife, someone like Susan Holmes, she's hot and wife material at the same time.

I agree the women Axl has dated lately are so not worth it. Sasha is :facepalm: but I can't say this is TB fault. Fernando and Vanessa will introduce him to women they know but not the right woman for Axl.

Now, how do we know that Axl is the one who prefers them dumb and stupid? Maybe he has a problem dealing with intelligent independent women. Maybe he thinks the dumb ones are the only who will not break his balls during a relationship, lol. I don't know really but if there's another (100) thing I like about AXL/DC is that I don't have to see Axl surrounded by idiots.

I don't know about Izzy and Steven being sterile, lol. Steven has a young wife, right? It's strange they don't have kids.

Beta says she is too busy taking care of Axl's life to find someone of her own.

And I'm not surprised Fernando only introduces Axl to useless idiots, because that's the way he himself comes across too. I have to admit Vanessa was very nice though both times I briefly talked to her. I really hope Axl isn't terrified of smart women, but I wouldn't be surprised.

And yes, she did date David Arquette.

As for Izzy and Steven, who in their right mind would have a kid with Steven? :lol: No way in hell would I do that. But then again, I wouldn't even date him in the first place.

Izzy does have a step-daughter though, I think.

Edited by Lumikki

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Beta should find a husband for her too. Leave Axl alone. Let him find a wife, someone like Susan Holmes, she's hot and wife material at the same time.

I agree the women Axl has dated lately are so not worth it. Sasha is :facepalm: but I can't say this is TB fault. Fernando and Vanessa will introduce him to women they know but not the right woman for Axl.

Now, how do we know that Axl is the one who prefers them dumb and stupid? Maybe he has a problem dealing with intelligent independent women. Maybe he thinks the dumb ones are the only who will not break his balls during a relationship, lol. I don't know really but if there's another (100) thing I like about AXL/DC is that I don't have to see Axl surrounded by idiots.

I don't know about Izzy and Steven being sterile, lol. Steven has a young wife, right? It's strange they don't have kids.

Yeah well Steven has a pretty young wife, I guess some of you won't know this story, but she is South American and well a very big fan of GNR and she was a Virgin and just wanted to be with Steven as he was a GNR member and well she lost her virginity to him. 

But they seem to be pretty happy now, I don't see any other reason why Izzy and Steven don't have kids. 

9 minutes ago, Carlycosmos said:

Oh fuck. I didn't think about the possibility. That would be very sad!
Meanwhile on instagram...

Amazing footage of Axl up there...

Sin título-1.jpg

OMG YES those video from Prague show are :drool:

lol Erin, she must be watching the videos and being like us :drool:, hahaha... 

Great find Carlycosmos!!! MyGnR:CSI Girls Edition 

6 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah well Steven has a pretty young wife, I guess some of you won't know this story, but she is South American and well a very big fan of GNR and she was a Virgin and just wanted to be with Steven as he was a GNR member and well she lost her virginity to him. 

But they seem to be pretty happy now, I don't see any other reason why Izzy and Steven don't have kids. 

Wtf?!! Creepy. :wacko::facepalm:

Maybe Izzy just didn't want any. Like I said, he has a step daughter though apparently.

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Garden of Guns N Roses said:

Axl and Izzy are sterile ? I haven't heard that before. 

Where did you get that information from ?

Well there was this groupie, I won't take her name, many of you might know her, a few years ago I had met her and chatted about the GNR days and all, so well I got this info from her. I won't take her name cause there is this weirdo named Brett Buchanan who takes all the info from here and puts on his retarded site.

Her name starts with a P

Maybe now you can guess her name, she has been in contact with Axl on and off. 

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yup. Didn't Erin date David Arquette?

She did, she even dated some guy from a band, I forgot his name.

In an interview he said that Erin was really a hell for him and he said Axl was obsessed about his hair line and took many pills and all for it.