GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

28 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I have a feeling we might hear an AC/DC album sooner with Axl than GNR. 

Me too, what more inspiration can there be than becoming part of AC/DC history. 

If Angus clicks his fingers, Axl will be there. 

I wonder how Angus feels about Axl, he doesn't give too much away does he? :lol:

Hes the epitome of cool. 

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I wonder how Angus feels about Axl, he doesn't give too much away does he? :lol:

Hes the epitome of cool. 

Axl is best when he works under someone, if he has things under his hands, then well you know what happens.......NuGNR.....

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It'll be a case of "just shut up and sing" and he'd be happy with that lol. 

I really like Angus, I hope Axl does not let him down. 

I somehow feel that Agnus is a controlling type of a person, like everything should be his way. He is the Axl Rose of AC/DC LOL, but at least he is serious about what he does. 

3 hours ago, Slash787 said:

I guess this is the last time Izzy and Steven met, I don't think so they have met each other after that.

adlerizzy2.jpg

Steven: OMG!!! I'm so happy and excited!!! Let's rock n' rollrock3

Izzy: FML. I can't believe I put myself through this again. Somebody shoot me.

Duff: Yeah, I made it to the Key Club for that anniversary thingy. Steven is happy and Izzy is annoyed, nothing new.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

I somehow feel that Agnus is a controlling type of a person, like everything should be his way. He is the Axl Rose of AC/DC LOL, but at least he is serious about what he does. 

Haha, I don't think he's quite Axl level, nobody is :P

I think an AC/DC album with Axl would sound better than a GNR album, I feel bad saying it, but I think it would. 

I don't believe Slash, Duff and Axl have even thought about a single note yet. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 4

51 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It'll be a case of "just shut up and sing" and he'd be happy with that lol. 

I really like Angus, I hope Axl does not let him down. 

Oh I don't think he will at all.....he takes this gig with Angus very seriously. :) Being on time, rehearsing, group shots which we all know he is not a big fan of lol, meeting with fans cause that is what ACDC does...etc.etc. They seem to be getting along very well!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Oh I don't think he will at all.....he takes this gig with Angus very seriously. :) Being on time, rehearsing, group shots which we all know he is not a big fan of lol, meeting with fans cause that is what ACDC does...etc.etc. They seem to be getting along very well!

Well, Mr Rose behaved himself in Manchester for Angus, much to my relief. Any other time I've seen him in the UK he's been pure chaos :lol:

Thats what worries me lol. 

(I do like a bit of chaos though :P

• Like 1

I've also wondered how Angus feels about Axl. I mean, obviously things have gone well enough for the shows to be pulled off. But I'd like to know more about where they want to take things beyond the tour. I guess time will tell...

28 minutes ago, Kara said:

I've also wondered how Angus feels about Axl. I mean, obviously things have gone well enough for the shows to be pulled off. But I'd like to know more about where they want to take things beyond the tour. I guess time will tell...

I think he feels good about Axl, he does see really good potential in Axl. I don't know if Agnus will even continue AC/DC, but an album with Axl would be really cool. 

Btw Welcome to the Forum. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

I think he feels good about Axl, he does see really good potential in Axl. I don't know if Agnus will even continue AC/DC, but an album with Axl would be really cool. 

Btw Welcome to the Forum. 

Thank you very much! 

I think he does too! I really love the pairing of Axl with AC/DC! As much as everyone tried to tear it down, it's really gone beyond everyone's expectations :hahafyou:

3 hours ago, Slash787 said:

I don't know much about AC/DC, but I think it was Malcolm who had more the role of the dictator in the band. Some people on the AC/DC forum say that Angus is too loose with Axl and speculate what Malcolm would do, e.g. that he wouldn't tolerate the costume changes and that he would demand Axl to stay on stage during the whole Angus solo (poor Axl) :lol:

I think AC/DC is a quite different kind of band than GnR in terms of internal dynamics, although (another difference with GnR) they never made their affairs public (the recent developments have been a sad exception for the fans, but it's still nothing compared to what has been going on in the GnR world). AC/DC has always been the Young brothers' band and I don't think that there have ever been any disputes about who is the boss, who is more important, who deserves what etc.

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Hes the epitome of cool. 

I think Angus likes Axl a lot. Considering that he really doesn't say much, this comment seems very complimentary:

Does Axl sound more like Brian or the late Bon Scott?
He's more in the Bon style – the rock & roll character. And he's got his own folksy humor. He's pretty quick with a quip. Axl has different vocal ranges. You can hear him one way in a Bon song. Then he can flip and do Brian, the higher register.  

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think an AC/DC album with Axl would sound better than a GNR album, I feel bad saying it, but I think it would. 

I don't believe Slash, Duff and Axl have even though about a single note yet. 

I don't know about that. Surely an AXL/DC album will be better than nothing if GnR don't intend to write something in the near future, but I'm not too excited to hear songs similar to Rock Or Bust, even with Axl singing. I wonder if Angus would encourage (or allow) Axl to write lyrics and contribute in general. Someone on the AC/DC boards feared that if this happens, Axl will make AC/DC play ballads :rofl-lol:

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

The weird thing is that from the past I don't know how many years, only Agnus and Malcolm have gotten writing credit for all the songs. 

What did Cliff, Phill and Brian do in the studio? just sang and played what Angus and Malcolm wrote? how is that possible? 

Wow, so this thread does slow down every now and then? John Lennon isn't pleased.

Anyway, here's a pic of Izzy that I probably took from this thread hah. Serves no purpose whatsoever, but I thought we needed one. And also can we agree on that Izzy definitely was the hottest one of them after Axl? 

[IMGhttp://i65.tinypic.com/11r9irb.jpg/IMG]

well this is awkward

why doesn't the pic show

Edited by john lennon
WHY CANT I MAKE IT WORK
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

The weird thing is that from the past I don't know how many years, only Agnus and Malcolm have gotten writing credit for all the songs. 

What did Cliff, Phill and Brian do in the studio? just sang and played what Angus and Malcolm wrote? how is that possible? 

Yes? A lot of bands has principal songwriters, not everyone has the talent to actually write songs.

@john lennon sorry, my personal chart goes: Axl, Slash, Duff/Izzy (it depends on the eras) Steve for last

1 minute ago, giuls said:

Yes? A lot of bands has principal songwriters, not everyone has the talent to actually write songs.

I know, but its weird that the others din't write a single song. 

7 minutes ago, john lennon said:

Wow, so this thread does slow down every now and then? John Lennon isn't pleased.

Anyway, here's a pic of Izzy that I probably took from this thread hah. Serves no purpose whatsoever, but I thought we needed one. And also can we agree on that Izzy definitely was the hottest one of them after Axl? 

[IMGhttp://i65.tinypic.com/11r9irb.jpg/IMG]

well this is awkward

why doesn't the pic show

This is what happens when you choose your friends over Yoko!

11r9irb.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, giuls said:

@john lennon sorry, my personal chart goes: Axl, Slash, Duff/Izzy (it depends on the eras) Steve for last

I agree on Steve for last tho... and Axl first. I've a friend that looks sorta like young Axl in Rapidfire only he's blonde n has shorter hair. I showed my friends one of the Rapidfire pics and they were all like 'holy fuck, whoever that dude is he totally looks like *friend's name*!!!'

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I know, but its weird that the others din't write a single song. 

This is what happens when you choose your friends over Yoko!

11r9irb.jpg

I shoulda divorced her while I still could :scared:

2 minutes ago, john lennon said:

I agree on Steve for last tho... and Axl first. I've a friend that looks sorta like young Axl in Rapidfire only he's blonde n has shorter hair. I showed my friends one of the Rapidfire pics and they were all like 'holy fuck, whoever that dude is he totally looks like *friend's name*!!!'

You have a really hot friend! :lol: