GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

6 minutes ago, nonok said:

However, @killuridols why shouldn't there be an other side to the story? We all know that their relationship was abusive and shitty, no matter how much they loved each other. The question "How do you know there's an other side?" can be just as easily directed at us, the people who are more supportive of Erin and the whole relationship. There's always a different point of view and ours may not be necessarily right. We just hope it is. :P

No, no, no, nope... that's not what I meant! :D

It's like, someone came to say they're gonna trash Erin and Stephanie because there's another side of the story. Of course, there must be another side of the story but as far as I know, Axl never said much about the accussations from them girls. I think about Erin he said he agreed they treated each other like shit and about Stephanie that she tried to destroy him, but that's a bogus thing to say. I mean, he didnt go into further explanation of what brought them apart.

So someone comes here and act like they know the other side of the story, I want to know how they know this? My opinion on what happened is just opinion, and more or less, repeating what Erin said but I really don't know. I wasn't there nor I'm Erin's friend. I just can sympathize with her, as a female, relate to her in some ways but that's all there is to it.

I'm curious to know what this person has to bring to this topic. I'm not censoring them. I'm not Apollo, lol :P

38 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

As far as I understand it, this thread isn't just about relationships. It's a thread to discuss basically everything you want about the guys without someone whining about it. ;)

of course! we are free! :awesomeface:

20 minutes ago, nonok said:

Whoa, I leave the thread for an evening and there's 3 new pages full of gold. Atta girls! :lol: All the other threads will be pretty quiet when there's no one discussing anything and people just talking about where they can buy tickets/what was the setlist etc. Oh well, they brought it upon themselves.

they will be secretly lurking this thread :rofl-lol::ph34r:

32 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

:lol:

As far as I understand it, this thread isn't just about relationships. It's a thread to discuss basically everything you want about the guys without someone whining about it. ;)

I would love to have you here, it'd be nice to have someone from my 'neighborhood' around (correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing you're probably Czech or from one of the neighboring countries, since you were at the concert in Prague?)

Yes, I'm Czech. I'm really happy they came to Prague so that I was able to see Axl live. I still have to laugh at it. I would have never though of going to ACDC concert a couple of month ago and sing along their songs :lol:.

It's all very weird. I've been listening to GNR for ages but came back to their music very intensively last year. And suddenly Axl started talking to Slash again, the reunion thing happened and then Axl jpined acdc. I still can't believe it. :shock:

Just one observation. One of the opening bands for acdc is tyler bryant & the shakedown. When I was watching them in Prague, their drummer reminded me a bit of Steven Adler. A day later I read a review on the internet and the author says exactly the same. ;)

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

To add another topic, for the ones tired of the Erin/Axl saga :P...... let's discuss......

69405718@1200 1200-m.jpg

.... THIS BUTT!!!

:heart::lol::drool:

:rofl-lol: Okay, let's discuss:

This butt was an exceptional butt back in the day, and it is still a pretty nice butt nowadays. It has stood the test of time well. :D

2 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Yes, I'm Czech. I'm really happy they came to Prague so that I was able to see Axl live. I still have to laugh at it. I would have never though of going to ACDC concert a couple of month ago and sing along their songs :lol:.

It's all very weird. I've been listening to GNR for ages but came back to their music very intensively last year. And suddenly Axl started talking to Slash again, the reunion thing happened and then Axl jpined acdc. I still can't believe it. :shock:

Just one observation. One of the opening bands for acdc is tyler bryant & the shakedown. When I was watching them in Prague, their drummer reminded me a bit of Steven Adler. A day later I read a review on the internet and the author says exactly the same. ;)

Very similar for me. I also would never have thought I'd go to an ACDC concert, but I went to see Axl.

I've been a fan of GnR since I was like 14 or 15, but didn't follow them closely for many years, because I wasn't very interested in NuGnR. Now with the reunion, my interest has re-awakened. But I did go to see Axl with NuGnR in 2006 when they played a festival here. Izzy was there as well. It was very sweet seeing Axl and Izzy back together :wub::wub:

And hah! I thought that drummer looked like Steven as well! :P

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, killuridols said:

To add another topic, for the ones tired of the Erin/Axl saga :P...... let's discuss......

69405718@1200 1200-m.jpg

.... THIS BUTT!!!

:heart::lol::drool:

To be completely honest, Axl's butt first got me into GNR. :D I was watching the SCOM video and I was like "How can such a fine ass exist on a man? Is he gay? God, I hope he's not. Damn, dat ass is nice, and so is that hair..." etc. And then I went "Oh, but the music's pretty awesome, too".

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

:rofl-lol: Okay, let's discuss:

This butt was an exceptional butt back in the day, and it is still a pretty nice butt nowadays. It has stood the test of time well. :D

I think it's still looking fabulous! :drool:

lol :P

(this stuff is soooo much fun, isn't it?!)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nonok said:

To be completely honest, Axl's butt first got me into GNR. :D I was watching the SCOM video and I was like "How can such a fine ass exist on a man? Is he gay? God, I hope he's not. Damn, dat ass is nice, and so is that hair..." etc. And then I went "Oh, but the music's pretty awesome, too".

Haha in my case, the whole Axl got me into it! He was just perfect IN ALL FRIGGIN' WAYS!!!
I remember seeing the Dont Cry video on TV for the first time and I was like........... holla holla holla, wait, who's thaaaat?? :wow:

The hair, the face, eyes, legs, the shorts... and I also noticed another guy who looked similar to him (it was Shannon Hoon but I didnt know) and I was like "omg and there's two of them??" HOW LUCKY AM I? hahahaa

Goddamn, those were the days!!!

• Like 3

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 4:11 AM, Lumikki said:

Well that is some real CSI:GNR investigation work right there :rofl-lol: I love you, Carly :lol:

Also paging

@stella and

@rock4eva who might enjoy this thread as well maybe? I've been having some great discussion with these two in the Airport Thread at least :lol:

yeah I gotta admit I requested erin's instagram and she approved me. she is, I have to admit, still very pretty. that being said I still don't want her hooking back up w/Axl! that just stinks of a relationship doomed. can you imagine the quarrels they'll have ( and ALL couples have quarrels so it is will have not if ) and the ammo each has to use?? my bff and I have been friends for 37 years and even though we don't see each other as much as we used to because I moved away from the city we both used to live in whenever we do she manages to come up with a snarky comment about something I did like 30 years ago! i let it slide for the most part but having a history with someone leaves you open to such attacks from things experienced in your shared past. I think Erin is totally forgetting how things really went down and is romanticizing the good times they had. plus Axl is experiencing such a resurgence of popularity right now and I've seen the hot young ladies panting after him. I don't think Erin wants to be with a guy who will probably tell her "when I come home late at night don't ask me where I've been, just count your stars i'm home again" ;)  oh and thanks Carly Cosmos for the tag, appreciate it! :)

Just now, killuridols said:

Haha in my case, the whole Axl got me into it! He was just perfect IN ALL FRIGGIN' WAYS!!!
I remember seeing the Dont Cry video on TV for the first time and I was like........... holla holla holla, wait, who's thaaaat?? :wow:

The hair, the face, eyes, legs, the shorts... and I also noticed another guy who looked similar to him (it was Shannon Hoon but I didnt know) and I was like "omg and there's two of them??" HOW LUCKY AM I? hahahaa

yup! That was the year I got into them too...was 14 at the time. I still recall when November Rain debuted on MTV.."world premiere" It was a huge deal!!! Those sure were the days!!!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Same. If Axl had done even a fraction of the things to me that Erin claimed he did to her... well, there's no way I'd ever want him back. But I don't want to judge, Erin knows a lot more about this than we do and I guess she has her reasons for the way she feels about things nowadays. I also agree that her selling all that stuff wasn't all that terrible. Yes, some of it was a bit too personal maybe, but it's nothing compared to what Axl's done.

Yeah, I pretty much have zero tolerance for domestic violence/sexual assault type stuff. I'm of the opinion that if the guy hits you even once, you go and don't look back. Most people really don't change and if you stay the abuse just escalates.

With the auction, yeah, I was fine with it, *except* for the personal photos and such of his siblings, because that involved someone other than Axl and Erin. His brother and sister aren't public figures, and making their childhood images and private letters addressed to them public and selling them was wrong, IMHO. Those are the ones I wish she'd left out of the sale and just put in an envelope and sent to them, out of respect for their privacy.

I'm neutral as to whether I think that Erin and Axl should reconcile, in all honesty. If it's going to be a safe and positive situation for both of them, great.

Edited by stella
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Great topic :lol:. The butt is eternal. Of course I checked it properly at the concert :smiley-confused2:.

For some reason I really like this picture :wub:, even though he's wearing the hat and glasses. 

13319807_10153647974046527_4467696525645280468_n.jpg

I love the pic and the shirt and I volunteer to touch him feel him...all day every day if he needs it ;) 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

oh....I for sure think some of the guys have been reading this thread! :P

No their to busy discussing Disney land and maiming frail old men, and us girls are accused of being off topic.

Never really observed Axls butt, why look at his butt when your distracted by the image of him in cycle shorts!

A topic I find of interesting is, how difficult must it to be an ex wife, girlfriend of these guy's for a time you live the life, have the attention, travel and party, make friends with other member and their other significant others all of that. then for what ever reason you become the ex and your watching somebody else live your life through the press. It must be hard to have a famous ex, you never really able to forget about them even if you wanted too.

@janrichmond. Hi, sshhh don't tell anyone 43, but young at heart.The rest of me is beginning to need a lot of maintenance.?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Great topic :lol:. The butt is eternal. Of course I checked it properly at the concert :smiley-confused2:.

For some reason I really like this picture :wub:, even though he's wearing the hat and glasses. 

13319807_10153647974046527_4467696525645280468_n.jpg

I like it too. He has this way of standing up that is so appealing, attractive, seductive. Don't know how to call it. Probably, CHARM.

Lol, you checked the butt?? That's so rad! I have checked it from a far view in the audience but now I'll make sure next time I go to a show that I can check it closer :P

7 minutes ago, starlight said:

Hey I think Axl was hot and good looking but personally I prefer Slash he's my kind of guy I think he's sexier and really beautiful, am I the only one? :D

I didn't like Slash back in the day. He looked too messy for my taste but now when I go back and check old pictures, I realize he had his own kind of sexyness.

Maybe I wasn't much into him because I tend to be more attracted to blonde people or light-brown hair with soft features, like Axl.

I also digged Duff a lot.

5 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I love the pic and the shirt and I volunteer to touch him feel him...all day every day if he needs it ;) 

Haha, we all want to :P

• Like 1

I guess I'm the oddball here (don't answer that, LOL!) I never found any of them particularly my type! In those Herb Ritts shots from 1991 or so Axl looks delicious, but otherwise? With all due respect to Axl and the others, my love for the band is entirely platonic. That's not a commentary on their attractiveness one way or the other; just saying they don't do it for me, personally.

Edited by stella

I can't keep up with this thread, it's moving so fast :lol:

@Andy14 I like that picture too. He reminds me a lot of his younger self there.

18 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I first got into GnR when I was bored in music class in school. I was staring down at my music book and there was a tiny picture of the band in the rock/metal chapter. I saw Duff (he was the only one whose face you could really see in the tiny picture) and thought he was pretty cute. Some time later, I saw the SCOM vid on TV and realized that singer guy was really incredibly beautiful as well :o:drool:

So then I started listening to them and researching them and learned that Slash and Izzy are hot, too. And the music's awesome! And there's a lot of fascinating history and interviews! And that's how they bacame my favorite band. :P

10 minutes ago, starlight said:

Hey I think Axl was hot and good looking but personally I prefer Slash he's my kind of guy I think he's sexier and really beautiful, am I the only one? :D

I can't really decide between Axl, Slash, Duff and Izzy. I think all of them were really attractive and sexy back in the day, but in completely different ways. :wub:

(Never liked Steven or Matt though)

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

speaking of t-shirts... why is he using always the same t-shirts!! 1 Feel me, touch me Duck one, 2 The End, 3 Mickey Mouse, 4 The one with chinese letters, 5 the duck again! 6, the one with a girl in a trash can, 7 THE DUCK once more!

2 minutes ago, Carlycosmos said:

speaking of t-shirts... why is he using always the same t-shirts!! 1 Feel me, touch me Duck one, 2 The End, 3 Mickey Mouse, 4 The one with chinese letters, 5 the duck again! 6, the one with a girl in a trash can, 7 THE DUCK once more!

It's a hidden message. Let's throw the girls into a trash, put an end to mickey as well, now there's the Duck. Duck means Angus and his duckwalk. And that all written in Chinese. :ph34r:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Carlycosmos said:

He's been wearing a new one recently. But it's another really dumb, misogynist one. Wish he would drop the embarrassing T-Shirts. It makes him seem like a really lame asshole.