GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

23 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Haha yeah, I couldn't resist taking some when I watched that video :P

As for Ellen Jabour, yeah, I remember her. She was said to be dating Axl or having some kind of affair with him some years ago.

I never paid it much mind though because Axl was linked to A LOT of women in the 2006-2011 years.

Besides Ellen Jabour (and Sasha of course), I also remember Dyan O'Connor, Kat Mack, Sophie Anderton, Lindi Hingston, Lana Del Rey and a couple of others. I don't even know who the fuck most of them are supposed to be, except that they're all some kind of models or socialites.

A lot of these "relationships" were assumed to be PR stunts or just random flings, so I always kind of assumed the same about Ellen Jaobour. Interesting that she starts talking now though. Did she give any details about her supposed relationship with Axl or did she just say they dated for 2-3 years?

i184570.jpg

Anyway, besides Ellen Jabour we've also seen him pictured with this weird Kat Mack woman. And look at the third picture- it already has our friend Andrei on it. Seems Andrei has been around for a long time :rolleyes::facepalm:

134225122.jpg

328069c6a601553.jpg 

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/6kny4027vdbc4y26.jpg

And the Dyan woman:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/axldiane.jpg

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/q0rzb3gv4tipqpr4.jpg

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/axlsophie.jpg

And Sasha of course :rolleyes:

axl_rose_2006_12_31.jpg

And well, these pictures with Lana Del Rey and I'm sure I'm forgetting some others. Axl was linked to so many different women over these years (and while he was supposedly dating Sasha), that I agree with @Padme - I don't believe he was serious about a single one of them, whether it's Ellen, Sasha or anyone else. Either they're all just there for PR reasons, they're friends, or he's just screwing around.

Here's the Ellen Jabour thread from back then btw, in case anyone's interested.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/178333-ellen-jabour-are-dating-axl-rose/

And speaking of fashion, the fashion phase I hated most was when he was dressed like in this picture (seeing that picture just reminded me how much I hated that). Fancy CEO/banker suits are just so... not Axl at all. The sports jerseys and long braids were horrible as well. 

I love the way Axl dressed in the early days of Gnr up until about 1989/1990. UYI Axl was... okay. The teeny tiny shorts were nice to look at of course, but I wasn't very fond of the rest.

328069c6a601553.jpg

Also, to get rid of all the horrible images, let's have some Slaxl :wub::

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/nuslax/13551681_291156004565393_318989208_n.jpg

My dear Lumikki, you're so organized with your replies that it makes me love you every day more!:rofl-lol: 

I don't know where to start now, though, lol! Let's see... I don't know any of those other women, I have no clue who they are, except for Sasha and now this Ellen Jarbour girl who seems to be back riding on that affair :rolleyes:

Looks weird to me there are pictures of Axl actually kissing that woman or paparazzi pics of them in the streets. This whole PR stunt, as you say, only makes me sad for Axl. I remember 2006 was a big year for him, although the braids and the suits are horrible (I agree with you) his body was really cool, wasn't fat at all, pretty much looking like in the 90's. Don't know why he had to go that route of so many women at once. And Sasha? That woman is a total mistery for me, because if you think about it, she's the common denominator here. All those women are gone now but she's still around so I don't know what's the deal with her and if she really dates Axl (even if it's on-off) I don't get how she could put up with all that crap for so long. I mean, some sort of self esteem must you have, right? :rolleyes:

Anyway, thanks for the pictures and explanations! As for Jarbour and her new interview on the car... I'm not perfect in Portuguese but I understand quite a deal and to me it sounded like she was just bragging about it for the sake of promotion.

She acted like she was embarrassed to be asked about Axl Rose (that's why she puts on glasses and pretends to blush) but then she said she is a big fan of the band, that she escaped home to go see them in the 90's and that at some point she was mistaken by Axl, like people thought she was him because she was wearing ripped jeans and a bandana.

Looks like years after that she started modeling and is/was a VJ for MTV Brazil and maybe that's how she connected to the Lebeis family. I don't think she was randomly called to translate Axl onstage, I think she already had a connection with either Fernando or Vanessa, but she says that after that she was invited to go touring with GNR around the world and she got to see 22 shows from the stage.

Then she explains she was with Axl for 3 years, 2 of them very intense and the last one with some problems. That it ended because of the distance and because of other things she rather keep them private.:shrugs:

And that was it. My impression is that she uses this piece of known information to promote her career and that she probably adds more spark to it than it really had. When she talks about it she acts strange, like she wants to say things but can't or don't want to, it's like always holding on stuff. She giggles a lot and that sounds strange to me. I have never giggled when talking about a serious relationship of mine. Also, she didn't have one word for Axl, talked about him or said anything of him as a person like other people do. Calls my attention as well.

Lastly, I think the way Axl is dressing now is the best he has since the 80s and 90s. His legs and butt are perfect for wearing jeans, sneakers look amazing on him. I just wish he'd lose that big belly, hehe. If he does, he will look perfect again! :headbang:

After Izzy stopped dressing Axl, things just went downhill from there :lol:

Maybe if he really can't be back in the band, they could hire him as Axl's stylist or something. :lol: Izzy still seems to be a snappy dresser.

• Like 2

Guys, Axl is a rockstar, one of the greatest. It's only normal to see him with different women, it's no PR stunt, it's his life lol 

As for Ellen, I don't think she's talking to promote her career or anything. Nobody cares that much about Axl in Brazil except for the fans. Now that they're back she's talking cause it was a big deal for her, she is a really big fan of the band, so obviously she likes to talk about this.

• Like 2

Sophie Anderton is or was an English model, she's been on shed loads of reality TV programs, but she's best known for snorting cocaine and making an arse of herself in public! 

She's given conflicting accounts of what happened the one night they partied together, from she pulled him cos he's Axl to he was just a sweetie and they had a kiss but nothing more. He probably shagged her then :lol:

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

I hate to say that but I really like this look :wub:

axl8.jpg

I'm out of likes for quite some times, I don't know why, I probably screwed something up. I wanted to like those gifs you posted in The picture thread but something's off obviously....And I CAN'T LIKE THIS! BLASPHEMY! 

He looks so young here......Is he really 54?! DAMN.... :D

• Like 2

On 28.6.2016 at 6:00 PM, killuridols said:

My dear Lumikki, you're so organized with your replies that it makes me love you every day more!:rofl-lol: 

I don't know where to start now, though, lol! Let's see... I don't know any of those other women, I have no clue who they are, except for Sasha and now this Ellen Jarbour girl who seems to be back riding on that affair :rolleyes:

Looks weird to me there are pictures of Axl actually kissing that woman or paparazzi pics of them in the streets. This whole PR stunt, as you say, only makes me sad for Axl. I remember 2006 was a big year for him, although the braids and the suits are horrible (I agree with you) his body was really cool, wasn't fat at all, pretty much looking like in the 90's. Don't know why he had to go that route of so many women at once. And Sasha? That woman is a total mistery for me, because if you think about it, she's the common denominator here. All those women are gone now but she's still around so I don't know what's the deal with her and if she really dates Axl (even if it's on-off) I don't get how she could put up with all that crap for so long. I mean, some sort of self esteem must you have, right? :rolleyes:

Anyway, thanks for the pictures and explanations! As for Jarbour and her new interview on the car... I'm not perfect in Portuguese but I understand quite a deal and to me it sounded like she was just bragging about it for the sake of promotion.

She acted like she was embarrassed to be asked about Axl Rose (that's why she puts on glasses and pretends to blush) but then she said she is a big fan of the band, that she escaped home to go see them in the 90's and that at some point she was mistaken by Axl, like people thought she was him because she was wearing ripped jeans and a bandana.

Looks like years after that she started modeling and is/was a VJ for MTV Brazil and maybe that's how she connected to the Lebeis family. I don't think she was randomly called to translate Axl onstage, I think she already had a connection with either Fernando or Vanessa, but she says that after that she was invited to go touring with GNR around the world and she got to see 22 shows from the stage.

Then she explains she was with Axl for 3 years, 2 of them very intense and the last one with some problems. That it ended because of the distance and because of other things she rather keep them private.:shrugs:

And that was it. My impression is that she uses this piece of known information to promote her career and that she probably adds more spark to it than it really had. When she talks about it she acts strange, like she wants to say things but can't or don't want to, it's like always holding on stuff. She giggles a lot and that sounds strange to me. I have never giggled when talking about a serious relationship of mine. Also, she didn't have one word for Axl, talked about him or said anything of him as a person like other people do. Calls my attention as well.

Lastly, I think the way Axl is dressing now is the best he has since the 80s and 90s. His legs and butt are perfect for wearing jeans, sneakers look amazing on him. I just wish he'd lose that big belly, hehe. If he does, he will look perfect again! :headbang:

"Organized" is a nice way to put it. :lol: Other people might rather call it a bit OCD or something :P

I agree. Axl in 2006 looked great, apart from his hair and some of his outfits. He could have had a major comeback in 2006, if the reunion had happened then and if he had looked a bit more like he does now styling-wise. He would still have been very attractive then to most people and his voice was great. I saw him at a concert in 2006 and he was amazing.

And yes, Sasha is a mystery. Maybe she's still around because she doesn't just hang with Axl, she also seems to be pretty close to the Lebeis family. I remember she posted something on Instagram once about babysitting Beta's grandchildren. But not Vanessa or Fernando's kids, but the children of that other son that Beta has. The one that we never see (Alejandro or something?) lol.

Thanks for the detailed explaination about Ellen. Interesting to hear.

And I agree, Axl's style right now is pretty awesome as well. And yep, without the beer belly he'd look pretty damn fine...

On 28.6.2016 at 5:56 PM, Andy14 said:

I hate to say that but I really like this look :wub:

axl8.jpg

I like it too. But like I just said above, I think his style in general is pretty cool these days. Most of the time at least :P He looks like a rockstar again, and not some kind of... I don't even know.

On 28.6.2016 at 6:40 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Sophie Anderton is or was an English model, she's been on shed loads of reality TV programs, but she's best known for snorting cocaine and making an arse of herself in public! 

She's given conflicting accounts of what happened the one night they partied together, from she pulled him cos he's Axl to he was just a sweetie and they had a kiss but nothing more. He probably shagged her then :lol:

Yeah, probably :lol: Thanks for sharing that, I didn't remember anymore what exactly her deal was, just that she was also linked to Axl back then.

On 28.6.2016 at 6:25 PM, Frey said:

Maybe if he really can't be back in the band, they could hire him as Axl's stylist or something. :lol: Izzy still seems to be a snappy dresser.

I've noticed Izzy and Axl sharing clothes in the early days. Like the glittery gold shirt for example.

Izzy wore it on stage a couple of times...

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/coups/izzy-stradlin-of-the-rock-band-guns-n-roses-performs-onstage-at-the-picture-id135941718.jpg

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/coups/izzy-stradlin-and-slash-of-the-rock-band-guns-n-roses-perform-onstage-picture-id135941626.jpg

Axl wore it to this photoshoot...

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/coups/00guns.jpg

gunsnroses_band_003.jpg

I don't know why, but the guys sharing clothes is really adorable to me for some reason :lol::wub:

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Frey said:

When did Izzy dress Axl? If it was in the 80s then I guess he dressed Axl pretty much like a stripper or a hoe!

Keep Izzy away if now he'd try to make Axl wear those male thongs again! :smiley-confused2:

1 hour ago, emybdc said:

Guys, Axl is a rockstar, one of the greatest. It's only normal to see him with different women, it's no PR stunt, it's his life lol 

As for Ellen, I don't think she's talking to promote her career or anything. Nobody cares that much about Axl in Brazil except for the fans. Now that they're back she's talking cause it was a big deal for her, she is a really big fan of the band, so obviously she likes to talk about this.

He's in his 50s, though. I'd understand if he was still 20 or 30 years old... There's a time I guess when you want to cut down all that bullshit and live a more balanced life. Yet, again, it's him not me, don't know:shrugs:

Ellen, there are lots of GN'R fans like her, lol. why would she be any more special? Being a fan of the band mainly involves liking the music, going to the shows, buying their albums. Not so much getting romantically involved with the singer or another band member, so if she's talking about if it's because she wants people to know she was involved with him, even if Axl never "officialized" her.

She loves riding on that story, I noticed her body language even if my portuguese is not the best. But it's only one side of it wanting to come out. Kinda unfair.

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

This thread is weird. You guys are weird.

:lol:

well, that's why we have a separate thread for our weirdness! Just like mad people are secluded in asylums :P

1 hour ago, Padme said:

Sasha looks are either pijamas or just plain slut clothing. And she claims to a a model? :facepalm: I thought models knew about fashion 

:rofl-lol:

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

"Organized" is a nice way to put it. :lol: Other people might rather call it a bit OCD or something :P

I agree. Axl in 2006 looked great, apart from his hair and some of his outfits. He could have had a major comeback in 2006, if the reunion had happened then and if he had looked a bit more like he does now styling-wise. He would still have been very attractive then to most people and his voice was great. I saw him at a concert in 2006 and he was amazing.

And yes, Sasha is a mystery. Maybe she's still around because she doesn't just hang with Axl, she also seems to be pretty close to the Lebeis family. I remember she posted something on Instagram once about babysitting Beta's grandchildren. But not Vanessa or Fernando's kids, but the children of that other son that Beta has. The one that we never see (Alejandro or something?) lol.

Thanks for the detailed explaination about Ellen. Interesting to hear.

And I agree, Axl's style right now is pretty awesome as well. And yep, without the beer belly he'd look pretty damn fine...

I like it too. But like I just said above, I think his style in general is pretty cool these days. Most of the time at least :P He looks like a rockstar again, and not some kind of... I don't even know.

Yeah, probably :lol: Thanks for sharing that, I didn't remember anymore what exactly her deal was, just that she was also linked to Axl back then.

I've noticed Izzy and Axl sharing clothes in the early days. Like the glittery gold shirt for example.

Izzy wore it on stage a couple of times...

I don't know why, but the guys sharing clothes is really adorable to me for some reason :lol::wub:

haha you mention that other Lebeis kid who's kept in the dark :ph34r:, kinda like the daughter of Ozzy Osbourne that we never saw in the reality show.

I think his name is Alex but I hardly remember his face. I wonder why he's chosen not to be an active part of Team Brazil? :ph34r:

Maybe one day he talks and the whole world explodes! :lol:

Hah, Izzy and Axl sharing clothes doesn't seem to be quite similar to us girls sharing clothes or mom and daughter sharing clothes! I guess that was more of a "im poorer than a rat" kind of thing rather than friendly bonding! :rofl-lol:

1 hour ago, nn18 said:

I'm out of likes for quite some times, I don't know why, I probably screwed something up. I wanted to like those gifs you posted in The picture thread but something's off obviously....And I CAN'T LIKE THIS! BLASPHEMY! 

He looks so young here......Is he really 54?! DAMN.... :D

i think he found the fountain of youth! :wub:

47 minutes ago, Padme said:

You know where you are??? You are in the GN'R Women thread baby :devilshades:

that literally made me laugh out loud! :P

@killuridols Izzy mentioned in an interview once that he had to tell Axl how to dress or something in the early days because Axl didn't know how to look cool back then and didn't know what he wanted. 

Wasn't this even talked about here recently? Or maybe it was in another thread... I'm starting to get confused.

6 minutes ago, Frey said:

@killuridols Izzy mentioned in an interview once that he had to tell Axl how to dress or something in the early days because Axl didn't know how to look cool back then and didn't know what he wanted. 

Wasn't this even talked about here recently? Or maybe it was in another thread... I'm starting to get confused.

Yeah It was here, of course it was lol. 

Izzy said Axl didn't know what the hell he wanted to be and he spent a while running around trying all the different trends and other bands. Izzy said he virtually had to mould Axl into the style he wanted the singer of his band to be. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Dammit, I can't stop watching Estranged and Rocket Queen from these two shows :drool::headbang:. I need help haha.

giphy.gif

He's moving and dancing a lot on stage! Much more than the nugnr years...

Edited by Italian girl

59 minutes ago, Frey said:

and

41 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah It was here, of course it was lol. 

Izzy said Axl didn't know what the hell he wanted to be and he spent a while running around trying all the different trends and other bands. Izzy said he virtually had to mould Axl into the style he wanted the singer of his band to be. 

Ok, yes, I think it was mentioned here before but I didn't pay attention to it because everytime Izzy comes off critical of Axl I cringe. I dont like Izzy because of that, he acts like he knew better than anyone else but I don't know based on what.

Apparently, he wore the same kind of glam clothes they all did in the beginning so I don't know what he's talking about but I also don't see how a 20 years old boy would know exactly what he wanted and how that is something to point out. They were all in search of their identities, image, music sound, band members.. how is that so bad to do in your 20s? That's the time when you are supposed to be doing this kind of explorations and not so much later (but you can if you want).

What I mean is that I don't see anything abnormal about it. Axl was clearly a curious person, very creative mind, original, daring, he's done things and wore things no other guy ever would. He's like Madonna in that sense and that's pretty valuable, in my humble opinion.

Fuck you Izzy! :fuckyou:

lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

When did Izzy dress Axl? If it was in the 80s then I guess he dressed Axl pretty much like a stripper or a hoe!

Keep Izzy away if now he'd try to make Axl wear those male thongs again! :smiley-confused2:

:rofl-lol:

Maybe Izzy enjoyed dressing Axl like a hoe!  :awesomeface::ph34r::smiley-confused2:

(I mean, I sure enjoy looking at pictures from that phase. I even like the male thongs. On young glammy Axl they somehow were hot instead of cringeworthy... But please no thongs anymore nowadays :rofl-lol:)

Seriously though, Izzy was really into Hanoi Rocks, so he probably just dressed Axl up like Mike Monroe and himself like Andy McCoy or something like that.

Loving all these Izzy/Axl pictures, by the way. They were so adorable together back then. I also always liked this band picture: I like how Axl is leaning on Izzy there. And Duff is so tall and pretty and gorgeous in that picture. And Slash is pretty sexy too. And Axl was beautiful as well in that photo shoot. I guess I love that entire photo shoot :wub:

tumblr_nxf8qkW8Ww1uw2kreo5_r3_1280.jpg

Btw, the Slaxl pictures also just keep on coming. Do you guys realise that we're soon going to have more Slaxl pictures just from this reunion than from their entire previous life? :wow: I'll need to make a new folder just for the NITL pictures or something :facepalm:

CmAJRPOWYAA14b9.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmAJqCQUYAAylZc.jpg

Cl_sGasVYAEeh0e.jpg

And Duff, because he's cute in this one:

Cl_0WS4WQAA6ipB.jpg

Cl_B1kQWAAEztOU.jpg

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Maybe Izzy enjoyed dressing Axl like a hoe!  :awesomeface::ph34r::smiley-confused2:

(I mean, I sure enjoy looking at pictures from that phase. I even like the male thongs. On young glammy Axl they somehow were hot instead of cringeworthy... But please no thongs anymore nowadays :rofl-lol:)

Seriously though, Izzy was really into Hanoi Rocks, so he probably just dressed Axl up like Mike Monroe and himself like Andy McCoy or something like that.

Loving all these Izzy/Axl pictures, by the way. They were so adorable together back then.

Btw, the Slaxl pictures also just keep on coming. Do you guys realise that we're soon going to have more Slaxl pictures just from this reunion than from their entire previous life? :wow: I'll need to make a new folder just for the NITL pictures or something :facepalm:

haha I guess he did, i guess he did, kinky Izzy what the hell he's talking about? All of them wanted to do Axl! :rofl-lol::ph34r::smiley-confused2:

Yup, he looks awesome in that era too, so much sensuality and androgynia (sp?) in just one man :heart: but yeah, no more thongs! he looks cool as he is now!

I'm not so stoked by the Axl/Slash pictures. Slash still looks to me a bit aloof and not so fond of our ginger. Love between Axl and granpa Angus seemed more genuine to me.

But that's ok. Maybe Slash needs more time to get used to Axl's squirrel movements, jokes and all that shit he does now. Slash must be confused because Axl was never that fun to be around before, lol :D

I love these two videos of Coma. I love how at around the 4 min mark, Axl starts leaning on Duff while singing and Slash joins them too. It's the holy trinity having a magical moment :wub:

And this one is even closer up (also look at how Slash is smiling at Axl's introduction :wub: And Axl smiles at him really happily as well!):

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

haha I guess he did, i guess he did, kinky Izzy what the hell he's talking about? All of them wanted to do Axl! :rofl-lol::ph34r::smiley-confused2:

Yup, he looks awesome in that era too, so much sensuality and androgynia (sp?) in just one man :heart: but yeah, no more thongs! he looks cool as he is now!

I'm not so stoked by the Axl/Slash pictures. Slash still looks to me a bit aloof and not so fond of our ginger. Love between Axl and granpa Angus seemed more genuine to me.

But that's ok. Maybe Slash needs more time to get used to Axl's squirrel movements, jokes and all that shit he does now. Slash must be confused because Axl was never that fun to be around before, lol :D

How could anyone not want to do Axl back then? :lol: Hard for me to fathom lol. And they had to stare at his naked ass the entire show whenever he wore those thongs :awesomeface:

I don't know, Slash has always seemed pretty calm and laid-back to me, so his behavior now seems pretty normal. And he really did seem pretty happy in that video of him and Axl laughing or the one where Axl showed him his T-shirt. He seemed to find that pretty funny. I'm not too worried, I think it will only keep getting better :wub:

As for Axl and Angus, it's sweet that they get along so well, but that relationship doesn't really do it for me. Probably because I just can't get into AC/DC. I tried, but their songs are so same-y and boring to me. I mean they're fun rock songs and enjoyable at the concert and stuff, but I don't really connect with them. They don't touch me on an emotional level or anything and seeing one AC/DC concert in my life was probably enough for me :P

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

I love these two videos of Coma. I love how at around the 4 min mark, Axl starts leaning on Duff while singing and Slash joins them too. It's the holy trinity having a magical moment :wub:

And this one is even closer up:

How could anyone not want to do Axl back then? :lol: Hard for me to fathom lol. And they had to stare at his naked ass the entire show whenever he wore those thongs :awesomeface:

I don't know, Slash has always seemed pretty calm and laid-back to me, so his behavior now seems pretty normal. And he really did seem pretty happy in that video of him and Axl laughing or the one where Axl showed him his T-shirt. He seemed to find that pretty funny. I'm not too worried, I think it will only keep getting better :wub:

As for Axl and Angus, it's sweet that they get along so well, but that relationship doesn't really do it for me. Probably because I just can't get into AC/DC. I tried, but their songs are so same-y and boring to me. I mean they're fun rock songs and enjoyable at the concert and stuff, but I don't really connect with them. They don't touch me on an emotional level or anything and seeing one AC/DC concert in my life was probably enough for me :P

Cool! I'll watch 'em videos, tnx! :heart:

We all wanted to do Axl back then (now too, lol). Poor guy, the drool of the world all over him, must get disgusting at times :P

:drool:

Slash was VERY affectionate with Axl in the beginning of the band. He would go up to Axl, hug him and all. Now its like Axl looks more for Slash than the other way around. Maybe that was youth, drugs, alcohol, I dont know. Soften up ROCK Slash!! :slash::bitchfight:

I like AC/DC, dig them a lot. Never to the GN'R level, of course, besides I know jack shit about them but most of them songs they played in these shows with Axl started growing up in me and others I knew from before were a blast of energy and power to my body.

I understand what you say about the emotional part. I get that more from GN'R but also from other artists I love and listen to on a daily basis. However, I need to switch moods at times or else I would be the whole day down and that's not the idea. In your face tunes like AC/DC fill my tank instantly so it works for me.