FAO; Those who have met Axl/Angus this tour...

kanecrescente

Basically it's been my lifelong dream to meet Axl - Angus would be a huge bonus. Therefore to those that have successfully had a chance to meet them: have you got any stories and advice as to how you managed and how I can stand even a slight chance of doing so in London on Saturday?! First thread started so any correspondence would be gratefully appreciated:headbang:

Hi! :lol:My first post! I will be attending the AXL/DC concert in Denmark next weekend! Any upcoming information about where Axl will be staying in Aarhus will be gladly appriciated!! I travelled from Norway to see GnR in concert at Coachella! (ONLY travelled for GnR!!), so am really looking forward to next week's concert!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, kanecrescente said:

I've now found out they'll be staying in the Connaught in Mayfair for London... You best believe I'll be there after the show

What are you planning to do when you get to meet them? Who are you more excited to meet? Axl or Angus?

8 hours ago, kanecrescente said:

I've now found out they'll be staying in the Connaught in Mayfair for London... You best believe I'll be there after the show

Had a look at the most exquisite suites and there's one called The Apartment. I wonder if that's the type of room Axl would stay considering he doesn't leave the hotel apart from going to the concert.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

I spent today from 9-5 in front of the hotel. 

Met Stevie and Cliff and only caught sight of Angus being ushered into his vehicle in the arvo. 

Saw Beta and Fed, but no sign of Axl. 

Or Chris Slade!

Hmm well I'm sure they'll be there sometime tomorrow afterwards, you gonna make an appearance after?

1 minute ago, kanecrescente said:

I'm parking my car in Westfield for the gig then taking it to avoid any public transport mishap 

Yes. I guess that's best. It's gonna be hard to get from the stadium to the hotel quickly. Have you ever been there? I'm thinking if it will be better to go from Bow Road instead of Stratford, even though that involves a change of tube line.

1 hour ago, kanecrescente said:

I'm parking my car in Westfield for the gig then taking it to avoid any public transport mishap 

Think I'm gonna park at Westfield too, only just found out there's no parking at the stadium which I thought was odd. Was trying to work out the parking situation near the hotel but couldn't see anything. I'm assuming it will be ok at night?

6 minutes ago, carsonskitz said:

Think I'm gonna park at Westfield too, only just found out there's no parking at the stadium which I thought was odd. Was trying to work out the parking situation near the hotel but couldn't see anything. I'm assuming it will be ok at night?

Westfield is very close, £9.50 for the day to park over weekend for 3+ hours... Can't imagine there being an issue near the hotel at night... 

• Like 1