Profits of Rage (rage against the machine/cypress hill and public enemy) First Gig Tonight at the Whiskey

vloors

Sad there's no Zac De La Rocha but the rest of Rage Against the Machine reunites to form a band with B real from cypress hill and chuck d from public enemy.

First Gig is tonight at the Whiskey. Tickets are $20. Should be interesting.

Screenshot_2016-06-01-10-58-50.png

Not many videos out yet but here's the end of Sleep Now In The Fire and half of Shut Em Down.

Here's audio of the whole show: (at 55:05 they play a song dedicated to Donald Trump called "The Party's Over". Sounds so Rage-y, even the vocal delivery, I'm happy :D)

Public Enemy/Cypress Hill medley:

Edited by Gordon Comstock

I hope these guys have no problem admitting this is a cash grab nostalgia act. There's no art involved. I completely despise RATM and their support of Brazilian corrupt movements. They do have some cool songs though. Audioslave was brilliant.

1 hour ago, maynard said:

I hope these guys have no problem admitting this is a cash grab nostalgia act. There's no art involved. I completely despise RATM and their support of Brazilian corrupt movements. They do have some cool songs though. Audioslave was brilliant.

Dude. They've played one or two shows and have already played 3 more new songs than GNR has released in the last 8 years. They're a band of politically motivated artists performing together at a politically turbulent time. Disagree with them all you want, but it's hardly a cash grab if ther schedule includes 2 cheap club shows and political rallies and nothing else so far. 

• Like 2

Looks like lawn seats are $30 for the shed in Holmdel NJ, with pavilion seats ranging up to $90. If the secondary market bottoms out the price I'll definitely check it out, but I'd rather save the cash for Axl/DC if seats are in the $90 range pre-fees

• 2 weeks later...