USA dates

goneshootin

So well it seems like Axl/DC will perform in September, then I don't think so GNR will play Europe in October. I honestly Want them to announce their plans for October so I can make plans according to that. 

• Like 2

If rumors are to believed, then I guess we would only see a couple of shows in England in October, if Axl/DC is doing shows in September, then I don't see any chance of them doing a full European tour in October. 

There were some rumors about South American shows in November, so well that would be cool if im able to go.

http://www.acdc.com/tour

All the USA dates are now out & tixs already on sale & starts Aug 27th NC & goes thru to Sep 20th ends in PA at the Wells Fargo Center 

AUG27

GREENSBORO COLISEUM

GREENSBORO, NC
AUG30

BB&T CENTER

FT. LAUDERDALE, FL
SEP1

PHILLIPS ARENA

ATLANTA, GA
SEP4

NATIONWIDE ARENA

COLUMBUS, OH
SEP6

QUICKEN LOANS ARENA

CLEVELAND, OH
SEP9

THE PALACE

DETROIT, MI
SEP11

FIRST NIAGARA CENTER

BUFFALO, NY
SEP14

MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

NEW YORK, NY
SEP17

VERIZON CENTER

WASHINGTON, DC
SEP20

WELLS FARGO CENTER

PHILADELPHIA, PA

- See more at: http://www.acdc.com/tour#sthash.RdnT8qfj.dpuf

• Like 2

2 hours ago, starlight said:

Isn't this stupid AXL/DC thing over yet?

No one is forcing you to post in this section. If all you want to do is complain about Axl/DC, then leave this section to people who actually enjoy it.

18 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Did they up prices?!!!?! Lame

I don't think so - MSG is the same price as it was originally.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Did they up prices?!!!?! Lame

They didn't. These were the same original prices cause they were the ones I said "too much" for back when they first went on sale lol!

I'm in for NY!

59 minutes ago, Stryker said:

Tickets don't appear to be on sale again for all the dates. Can't get Verizon Center ones, even though it's listed everywhere as on sale. Anyone else?

@OmarBradley got it, so they are definitely up. I checked the link and was able to buy too.

Edited by gunsfanoldie

5 hours ago, Slash787 said:

So well it seems like Axl/DC will perform in September, then I don't think so GNR will play Europe in October. I honestly Want them to announce their plans for October so I can make plans according to that. 

Why? Guns start their tour pretty quick once Axl/DC finish Europe, and Axl/DC start the US tour 5 days after Guns wraps up. Axl doesn't need more than a few days to fly over to Europe when DC wraps up here. I don't think this changes anything.

I can't justify $100 to sit at the back of MSG. I'm gonna hold out and see if stubhub prices fall closer to the show, but with Guns and Springsteen on the summer calendar, these prices are too high for me. 

For those worried about how quickly Axl starts the Guns tour after AC/DC wraps on Europe, I think I'd be equally worried about how quickly he jumps back into AC/DC after Guns. Hopefully he's on the Angus diet of tea (and honey)!

I'm starting to forget about the vast majority of 2011-2014 and the nothingness of 2015. Axl's activity, enthusiasm, and confidence this year is easing the pain of yesteryear!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Powerage5 said:

No one is forcing you to post in this section. If all you want to do is complain about Axl/DC, then leave this section to people who actually enjoy it.

I don't think so - MSG is the same price as it was originally.

41 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

They didn't. These were the same original prices cause they were the ones I said "too much" for back when they first went on sale lol!

I'm in for NY!

@OmarBradley got it, so they are definitely up. I checked the link and was able to buy too.

Yeah I guess these prices are the same.