09/14/16 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden

xBrownstonex

Just picked up a ticket to the show. Floor section D, row 2, seat 5. Woo hoo!. I should also say thanks to whoever got refunds on their tickets way back when - I think this show was sold out a couple days after the original on sale date.

• 3 months later...

So I didn't bring my AFD record to work with me that was signed by Slash, but how does it work getting autographs?  I've never tried it before, but I am wondering if I should go home, grab it and give it a try.  How late does the band leave the venue after the show is over?

AC/DC Celebrates End Of 'Rock Or Bust' Tour With New York Steakhouse Party

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/acdc-celebrates-end-of-rock-or-bust-tour-with-new-york-steakhouse-party/#HWt5dY6DJ7LODZkK.99

According to the New York Daily News, AC/DC celebrated the end of its "Rock Or Bust" world tour with a party at a New York City steakhouse on Monday, September 12.

The band and "roughly 100 guests" showed up at the Old Homestead Steakhouse for the celebration, which took place in advance of Wednesday night's performance at Madison Square Garden.

A source at the dinner told the paper that GUNS N' ROSES singer Axl Rose sat with AC/DC guitarist and leader Angus Young, and told stories about how he used to stop at the restaurant after performing with GUNS N' ROSES and before hitting the area's nightclubs" — adding that the area was "rough and loaded with transvestites" back then.

AC/DC's itinerary has only two more dates: September 17 in Washington, D.C. and September 20 in Philadelphia.

The rescheduled dates of AC/DC's North American tour — which are the band's first concerts here Rose on lead vocals — kicked off on August 27 at the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina.

Angus recently said that he has not made a decision yet regarding the band's future once the current "Rock Or Bust" tour cycle ends. Following the 2014 retirement of his brother and co-founder Malcolm Young due to dementia, Angus also dealt with the exit of drummer Phil Rudd later that year because of legal problems, and more recently the departure of singer Brian Johnson because of hearing loss and bassist Cliff Williams's decision to retire after the tour.