08/27/16 - Greensboro, NC - Greensboro Coliseum

Powerage5

Discussion for AXL/DC concert in Greensboro.

Setlist
1. Rock Or Bust
2. Shoot To Thrill
3. Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
4. Back In Black
5. Got Some Rock N' Roll Thunder
6. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
7. Rock N' Roll Damnation
8. Thunderstruck
9. High Voltage
10. Rock N' Roll Train
11. Hells Bells
12. Given The Dog A Bone
13. If You Want Blood (You've Got It)
14. Live Wire [First live performance since 1982]
15. Sin City
16. You Shook Me All Night Long
17. Shot Down In Flames
18. Have A Drink On Me
19. TNT
20. Whole Lotta Rosie
21. Let There Be Rock
---
22. Highway To Hell
23. Riff Raff
24. For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
17 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Doubt it, the band likes to pretend the mid to late 80's didn't happen. 

just guessing here , but brian has been range limited for awhile now so with that album being so vocally strong range and power it may also have played into it , either way it sucks for me as that album is my fave overall .

52 minutes ago, blackieloveless said:

just guessing here , but brian has been range limited for awhile now so with that album being so vocally strong range and power it may also have played into it , either way it sucks for me as that album is my fave overall .

But that doesn't explain their complete aversion to Fly On The Wall or Blow Up Your Video, not to mention the track Who Made Who. It's one of Brian's weakest vocal performances yet a relatively big hit. Same could be said about Sink The Pink, and arguably Shake Your Foundations. 

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Looks like a set list near the speaker, can't read it though :lol:. And they've made Axl a mic stand? 

image.jpeg

I can't read it, but judging by the lengths of song titles, I'd say it matches what they were typically doing in Europe. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Powerage5 said:

But that doesn't explain their complete aversion to Fly On The Wall or Blow Up Your Video, not to mention the track Who Made Who. It's one of Brian's weakest vocal performances yet a relatively big hit. Same could be said about Sink The Pink, and arguably Shake Your Foundations. 

I can't read it, but judging by the lengths of song titles, I'd say it matches what they were typically doing in Europe. 

Yes, I don't think they will change much at all. I don't think it would be good to do that for Axl more than anything, seeing as he will have only just got back to them from the GNR tour. I'm expecting the same set as the Euro dates. Can't complain about that.