08/27/16 - Greensboro, NC - Greensboro Coliseum

Powerage5

I think axl sounds better in ac/dc than in gnr in many Songs, in ac/dc every song sounds amazing in gnr most Songs but some are not so great, like pc or scom. I hope you people dont hate me for saying that, but that is my thinking :)

Tonights  show will be great :)

32 minutes ago, lenni19 said:

I think axl sounds better in ac/dc than in gnr in many Songs, in ac/dc every song sounds amazing in gnr most Songs but some are not so great, like pc or scom. I hope you people dont hate me for saying that, but that is my thinking :)

Tonights  show will be great :)

ACDC is a lot of screaming, thats why he can do it so well, just like GNR songs where he can scream or use his lower voice. I dont think Axl sounds so good on Bon Scott ACDC songs, the first time they played touch too much I really didnt like much.

9 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

ACDC is a lot of screaming, thats why he can do it so well, just like GNR songs where he can scream or use his lower voice. I dont think Axl sounds so good on Bon Scott ACDC songs, the first time they played touch too much I really didnt like much.

I like the axl/dc Version of touch to much is as good as the original it is diffrent but I dont think it is better or weaker. But everyone have there own favorites :)

7 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

I think it's pretty cool, if I was good at something I'd want the people I love to see me be successful. 

I'm sure you're successful at something, but whether it's something your mother should be proud of is a different thing! :D 

I have nothing against her/them going to shows or something like that, but there's no photo of Axl backstage/off stage without her or Fernando. We even have a video of him in the restaurant with Beta behind him lurking around, at the airports etc. I find it a little weird for a 54-year-old, grown up man, that's all. Shouldn't he go out with friends or girlfriends, not ''mom''?

5 minutes ago, nn18 said:

I'm sure you're successful at something, but whether it's something your mother should be proud of is a different thing! :D 

I have nothing against her/them going to shows or something like that, but there's no photo of Axl backstage/off stage without her or Fernando. We even have a video of him in the restaurant with Beta behind him lurking around, at the airports etc. I find it a little weird for a 54-year-old, grown up man, that's all. Shouldn't he go out with friends or girlfriends, not ''mom''?

During the European AXL/DC Tour we've seen pictures of Axl with female company besides his entourage

4 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

There is no reason why cant he sing SCOM in the same voice he does in AD CD songs, he did in the 90s

1 minute ago, dittoditto1111 said:

Yeah I think they should of done more open air stadiums, they would do so much better attendance wise. Summer is not over yet, people want to be outside.

I guess they can't sell stadiums in the US. (I know not many bands can). Still kind of sucks to go from Stade Velodrome Marseille to that.