08/27/16 - Greensboro, NC - Greensboro Coliseum

Powerage5

2 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

It kills me that I missed them when they were in the UK. I fucked up hard. Don't do the same..

My exact feelings mate. The only tickets left on StubHub/TicketMaster start at $100 but I can't justify that for nosebleed seats. I might just do it though lol debating..

6 minutes ago, tajandreas said:

I ask again, if ANYONE has extra tickets for the ATLANTA concert, please let me know. Don't want to miss out on this.

concert is not sold out and there are tickets on Stubhub going for less than the cost

6 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

Woooowwww. Oh my...   What a f..kn great show.

Axl was so amazing that its just hard for me to describe it .   

It most be hard on some of the acdc fans and i totally get it.  But the undisputable truth is that theyre having the best acdc shows since 1973.  

It was a brainblowing performance by Mr Rose.  GroundBreaking if u will.

I mean .. Ive saw a lot of "f..k. Yeah "  coments by acdc diehard fans today.  Thats something near to imposible when youre talking about a new lead singer of a 43 year old band.  

Its like somebody replaces jagger or tyler,  it seems a million light years imposible to succeed on that...   But. AXL IS THAT GREAT, TALENTED, CAPABLE, AMAZING, .. 

It would be really hard to take off axls face of the "rock n roll singing and performing" book.

HeS been doing a wonderfull job with GNR, and now is kicking a.. With acdc.  

What a year. And we still have the "guns n roses south american leg" to come.  Dear god...

1973?

Are you a Dave Evans fan by any chance?

• Like 1

The truth is the truth.

Bon and brian were nice singers and all, they both had "special grooves " or something like that on their voices.  But the best blessed magical day of their singing carrers dont reach half of what axl is doing today with 54 years old. ( it would be extra stupid if we talk about 90's  Axl .. )

I love acdc, and i always have.  I have several records, dvd, and a huge acdc logo on my guitar case,  but the truth is the truth.  axl makes acdc sound more agresive, younger, hoter,  fresh, ..   Being a fan is one thing but to compare those formers acdc singers with axl rose is a pretty dumb thing.   Theres not even a posible contest.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

The truth is the truth.

Bon and brian were nice singers and all, they both had "special grooves " or something like that on their voices.  But the best blessed magical day of their singing carrers dont reach half of what axl is doing today with 54 years old. ( it would be extra stupid if we talk about 90's  Axl .. )

I love acdc, and i always have.  I have several records, dvd, and a huge acdc logo on my guitar case,  but the truth is the truth.  axl makes acdc sound more agresive, younger, hoter,  fresh, ..   Being a fan is one thing but to compare those formers acdc singers with axl rose is a pretty dumb thing.   Theres not even a posible contest.

I have actually seen Bon live, he had something special.  Your boy is good, but not that good.  And before you ask, I've seen Axl/DC too.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

The truth is the truth.

Axl himself would vehemently disagree with this opinion!

They were never more 'aggressive, younger, hotter and fresh' when they had Bon at the helm circa 1974-79.

I'll put this down to over enthusiasm and/or alcohol.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

I have actually seen Bon live, he had something special.  Your boy is good, but not that good.  And before you ask, I've seen Axl/DC too.

Axl in his prime is probably a better comparison than 54 year old Axl versus Bon. 

If Axl had played by the rules he would always be in the conversation as greatest frontman ever. Even with his antics he's still there. 

But yea Bon is incredible and you can't  take anything away from either guy. Bon was an obvious influence on Axl, but in a lot of ways Axl expresses many influences in his performances. I think he's a great mixture of some of the greats we've seen. 

Edited by IncitingChaos
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SEPTEM said:

The truth is the truth.

I second that!

20 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

Oh oh, he's back to wearing his cowboy boots. "Axl falls off the stage" video incoming within the next three months.

On the YSMANL video it looked like his boots were reinforced around the ankles to provide more support. It might have been part of the design but those boots looked custom made for him to perform in and prevent injury