08/27/16 - Greensboro, NC - Greensboro Coliseum

Powerage5

#AxlRoseIn2016SayWHAT!?!

Somebody needs to be getting an IEM of these shows in case we don't get a release!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE???

58 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Fair enough if you don't like their music but it's hardly a vanity project, he's singing exceptionally well. Surely it can just be appreciated for that. :P

If you're a fan of Axl and Guns, I can't see how anyone wouldn't get a high of hearing Axl sing at such an incredible level and reliability 

we've not seen, possibly ever! 
People forget he had days even in the "heyday" 

5 hours ago, nikosgnr said:

A little FYI for everyone. Ron Anderson was the same guy who taught Tom Keifer how to sing  again using only one vocal chord since his other one is paralyzed. I always reference how well Keifer sounds now when talking about how Axl's voice has improved. Always thought he was going to Anderson because the guy is a known miracle worker in the music industry and now it makes perfect sense to me.

Edited by HollyWoodRose84
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, onurbayrak03 said:

OMG what is this raspy voice ?! 

Fucking giving it all here ! He's an enigma....How the hell??? The primal rasp that we've all said he can't do like the old days...
I think on a good night with the training he's having these days and the will and proper rest, he can pretty much still do it all...

He's proved that...Slightly older tone, but other than that, he's a machine now! 

• Like 1

I can't stop watching the videos. Thunderstuck, Back in Black and Hells Bells are unreal :drool:. But my personal favs are Sin City and Shoot to Thrill, the songs that I didn't know before and that have become my favourite songs of this whole set. Axl's vocals in Shoot to Thrill are out of this world :drool::drool:

How I'm gonna miss this when it's over! If Axl doesn't record something with this voice, he'll end up on a highway to hell :max:

I wish he wore his "Bitch is back" shirt when he's singing "Yes I'm back, well I'm back..." :headbang:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Is Axl better now than in Europe in the spring/summer tour?

Possibly, Greensboro was his best standing show, it's a close tie with Sevilla where he was in the chair. 

He had some voice cracks in Europe and I didn't hear any the other night.

So yea he's better now I think 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Possibly, Greensboro was his best standing show, it's a close tie with Sevilla where he was in the chair. 

My thoughts too. No cracking. But there was no cracking in the 3 first shows in Europe. I guess time will tell. But a lot of songs sounded better last night. Totally insane.

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

Disagree. Have you even listened to the show from Aarhus, Denmark? Think it was his best one by far in Europe & none comes close.

Edited by gnr-4-ever
  • Like 1

Axl is killin' it with AC/DC.  They're a perfect fit!  I was lucky to have seen Prince many times in concert and once he covered "Shoot to Thrill" at this small club in Vegas called Utopia.  I wanna say it was sometime in the early 2000's...can't remember the exact year.  Anyway, he sang it with his gold gun microphone and at the end Prince said, "That's AC/DC yall!"  It was so cool.

• Like 2