08/27/16 - Greensboro, NC - Greensboro Coliseum

Powerage5

20 minutes ago, onurbayrak03 said:

Guys, wtf is this voice? I mean, he didnt sound this raspy on NITL tour. How he sounds like 90's with acdc? Is he trying harder with acdc or wut.?

He's been capable of this voice but I think the combination of trying to do someone else's voice justice and working with a vocal coach again has Axl going to new heights. With gnr he's stuck in his ways, with ACDC he learned to sing in that style again.

12 hours ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Credits to Axl. How to make a boring song great... :drool:

i like this video as he walks down the runway you can see people looking at him in awe, like "holy shit it's Axl f'n Rose" and they were probably people bad mouthing him before but his presence is undeniable 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

i like this video as he walks down the runway you can see people looking at him in awe, like "holy shit it's Axl f'n Rose" and they were probably people bad mouthing him before but his presence is undeniable 

It reminds me of the show I went to. When I was waiting for the start people around me were talking about Axl and GNR, I didn't hear anyone bitching about him, they all were curious and some of them even hoped for a gnr song :rofl-lol:. When the show started and Axl delivered the first vocals the guy standing next to me (pretty tipsy by the time) shouted: "Come on baby, do it, do it, oooh fucking yeaaaaah" :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

1 minute ago, Andy14 said:

It reminds me of the show I went to. When I was waiting for the start people around me were talking about Axl and GNR, I didn't hear anyone bitching about him, they all were curious and some of them even hoped for a gnr song :rofl-lol:. When the show started and Axl delivered the first vocals the guy standing next to me (pretty tipsy by the time) shouted: "Come on baby, do it, do it, oooh fucking yeaaaaah" :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Those opening vocals are awesome! "HEEEYYYY YEAAAAA, ARE YA READY?!" Terrible song but he makes it quite enjoyable to start the show. How do you not get pumped up. His vocals are just perfect, Angus was probably shocked at the first rehearsal 

14 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Those opening vocals are awesome! "HEEEYYYY YEAAAAA, ARE YA READY?!" Terrible song but he makes it quite enjoyable to start the show. How do you not get pumped up. His vocals are just perfect, Angus was probably shocked at the first rehearsal 

I quite like the song :smiley-confused2:. Maybe coz I've heard it sung only by Axl. I will never forget watching the first show in Lisbon, I was a bit nervous and when he sang the first line and the audience started screaming I nearly wanted to cry lol. 

edit: As for the first rehearsal, Angus must have been shocked seeing Axl doing his "mic dance". I remember the interview they talked about it:

"What do you call that mic stand technique?" - 'Violence?" 

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I quite like the song :smiley-confused2:. Maybe coz I've heard it sung only by Axl. I will never forget watching the first show in Lisbon, I was a bit nervous and when he sang the first line and the audience started screaming I nearly wanted to cry lol. 

edit: As for the first rehearsal, Angus must have been shocked seeing Axl doing his "mic dance". I remember the interview they talked about it:

"What do you call that mic stand technique?" - 'Violence?" 

I liked Cliff's response to Axl, "he came in singing his ass off"  

but I do like Rock or Bust with Axl on vocals. Brian's Grammy performance was painful 

11 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

I only like the opening chords up to the "hey yeah, are you ready?" - then I skip videos :lol:

On 28/8/2016 at 2:35 AM, Rock Hopper said:

I have actually seen Bon live, he had something special.  Your boy is good, but not that good.  And before you ask, I've seen Axl/DC too.

Maybe Axl falls in the comparison with Bon -because your are an AC-DC fan- I understand it but if someone read the sentence without that connection, it seems that you are saying  he is not that good rocker. And for me is one of the best Rock stars of all time.

On 28/8/2016 at 3:55 AM, Stress Fracture said:

Oh oh, he's back to wearing his cowboy boots. "Axl falls off the stage" video incoming within the next three months.

haha . noooo please:shocked:

Edited by Juliette

31 minutes ago, Juliette said:

Maybe Axl falls in the comparison with Bon -because your are an AC-DC fan- I understand it but if someone read the sentence without that connection, it seems that you are saying  he is not that good rocker. And for my is one of the best Rock stars of all time.

haha . noooo please:shocked:

I think you are right, Axl is one of the best rock stars of all time, but I suppose the passions of your youth never really leave you, so maybe that's why I put Bon ahead.

• Like 1