08/30/16 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - BB&T Center

Powerage5

Discussion for AXL/DC concert in Ft. Lauderdale.

Setlist

1. Rock Or Bust
2. Shoot To Thrill
3. Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
4. Back In Black
5. Got Some Rock N' Roll Thunder
6. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
7. Rock N' Roll Damnation
8. Thunderstruck
9. High Voltage
10. Rock N' Roll Train
11. Hells Bells
12. Given The Dog A Bone
13. If You Want Blood (You've Got It)
14. Live Wire
15. Sin City
16. You Shook Me All Night Long
17. Shot Down In Flames
18. Have A Drink On Me
19. TNT
20. Whole Lotta Rosie
21. Let There Be Rock
---
22. Highway To Hell
23. Riff Raff
24. For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

Event shirt

bd7cbe424c74442cb5a581e6e7e04455_orig.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, PopcornAdler said:

be nice if they had a Pit, I'm still stoked to see this go down.  Wonder of they will integrate some merchandise like GnR did. Litho?

AC/DC don't do lithos, but they do do event shirts. Here's the Ft. Lauderdale shirt:

bd7cbe424c74442cb5a581e6e7e04455_orig.png

• Like 1

Anybody have a guess for what hotel Axl is staying at for this show?

I'm not a huge AC/DC fan but might decide to check the show out at the last minute.  I'm only 15 minutes from the arena.  If I go I can avoid TM fees and just see what they have at the box office.

10 hours ago, Gnrcane said:

I'm not a huge AC/DC fan but might decide to check the show out at the last minute.  I'm only 15 minutes from the arena.  If I go I can avoid TM fees and just see what they have at the box office.

You should really go man. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gnrcane said:

Haha I have the same question, where do you live? I'm in Weston. I used to be an intern at the BBT Center many years ago, some of the acts back then used to stay at the Hard Rock but that was all managed by the production company.

4 hours ago, gnr5 said:

Haha I have the same question, where do you live? I'm in Weston. I used to be an intern at the BBT Center many years ago, some of the acts back then used to stay at the Hard Rock but that was all managed by the production company.

Shenandoah area, a little bit east of you.  Hard Rock is a bit of a trek to the BB&T center.

If GNR do an arena tour, I hope BB&T center is a stop.  I'd prefer to go there than all the way down to American Airlines Arena in Miami.

2 hours ago, GoBucky said:

I can't believe anyone would even consider missing this! I'm driving 5 hrs to Detroit to see it next week!

Tight on money right now, can't spend $100 on this. Already flew to Vegas plus not really into AC/DC songs that much, other than the hits. WOULD LOVE TO GO if I can get a cheaper ticket.

42 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

Shenandoah area, a little bit east of you.  Hard Rock is a bit of a trek to the BB&T center.

If GNR do an arena tour, I hope BB&T center is a stop.  I'd prefer to go there than all the way down to American Airlines Arena in Miami.

Yea I don't think they would be at the Hard Rock. I know exactly where that is, I went to Western High right on 136th