08/30/16 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - BB&T Center

Powerage5

Axl has no choice but to give it 100%.  Angus is so fucking loud Axl has to eat that Mic.  Hands down loudest show I've ever been to, my ears r still numb.  Slash needs to crank that shit up, make Axl work for it. A+ Axl Angus did a 10min guitar solo was on his back on the floor 2 or 3 times shredding!!!!! He's 61

image.jpeg

Edited by PopcornAdler
  • Like 1

My dad and I were at the show last night. Fucking incredible. The Let There Be Rock scream that people have mentioned on here was absolutely mind blowing. People were literally covering their ears he screamed so loud and high. That four hour drive from Daytona and two days of missed school was well worth it.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, wasteofammo said:

Went to the show last night. What a story...

first my ticket was denied at the gate bc it was already used. After standing there scammed and in disbelief, my wife asked to see a supervisor. Still standing at the gate with a line behind us...the gate lady turned around to search for the supervisor. I gave my wife a look and said LETS GO under my breath.  We ran past the gate and disappeared into the sea of people in the lobby! We managed to make it to the floor and saw two empty seats next to the center runway stage. Stood there till the lights went out and never left!  

What a show! Axl is the absolute greatest frontman ever. You gotta see it to believe it. Can't be easy to appease an AC/DC audience and that's just what he did x10!! On the way out crowd was saying, "Axl fucking nailed it!!"

been to multiple shows both acdc and guns. Axl is the best no matter with what lineup. 

wife took this photo of me in glory. 

image.png

Look! Its really him!!! 

3 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

Yeah, Let There Be Rock gets played at every show.

Any chance to score decent seats at a decent price besides the usual sites? I would like to get three or four pit tickets if possible. I figured some of you may know the hook-up for the Columbus, OH show on Sunday. 

3 minutes ago, SEANAXL21 said:

Glad you guys enjoyed the show periscoped  for 2 hours and 26 minutes man my arms are still tired check it out @slater0715 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

How long did you have to wait before he came out? Would love to do this in D.C.