9/6/16 - Cleveland, OH - Quicken Loans Arena

Powerage5

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

It's not looking good. :(

Ottawa didn't end up getting one last year either: They had the Quebec City and Montreal shirts and jerseys for sale there instead.

Damn, I didn't know that.

The shitty thing is, DC probably won't end up getting a shirt even though they were supposed to originally. The DC shirt they had for presale online was specific to St. Patrick's Day, so they wouldn't be able to re-use the design with new dates like they did for everything else so far...

1 minute ago, Powerage5 said:

Damn, I didn't know that.

The shitty thing is, DC probably won't end up getting a shirt even though they were supposed to originally. The DC shirt they had for presale online was specific to St. Patrick's Day, so they wouldn't be able to re-use the design with new dates like they did for everything else so far...

Yeah I kept diligently checking the site for weeks after the Ottawa show hoping I had just missed seeing it at the venue. Nope! Ironically the merch lines were shorter in Toronto anyways so I just bought the Downsview event shirt and Jays jersey.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

Yeah I kept diligently checking the site for weeks after the Ottawa show hoping I had just missed seeing it at the venue. Nope! Ironically the merch lines were shorter in Toronto anyways so I just bought the Downsview event shirt and Jays jersey.

At least Toronto had a cool shirt - that's one of my favorite 2015 shirts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Powerage5 said:

1991 - it was only played on The Razor's Edge tour.

I'd really love to hear Axl sing that one! That and Who Made Who! But I would imagine the set lists are going to stay pretty much the same for the duration of this tour. There's not much time to learn and rehearse "new" songs.