09/11/16 - Buffalo, NY - First Niagara Center

Powerage5

21 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

this picture is very cool, and nothing against Angus he's incredible and he has his moments under the spotlight, But as you can see all eyes are gravitating to Axl..rather you hate him or love him he still demands attention. 

Absolutely! As well he should. ..he is such a rockin front man. ☺

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

Same set list fellas?

Yes. Don't think it will change with the three last shows. Live Wire seems to be for Cliff with that bass intro or something. Plus they didn't rehearse that much. Probably Touch Too Much or Dog Eat Dog?

5 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

FTATR

What did you think of the show? Feel safe in NYC?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Absolutely! As well he should. ..he is such a rockin front man. ☺

We thought this when we were at Manchester. Had seen them at Sevilla and Lisbon in he chair but when he was out it was something else. I turned to the guy I was with and said I haven't looked at Angus once. He was he exact same. Only ACDC show that has happend 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

this picture is very cool, and nothing against Angus he's incredible and he has his moments under the spotlight, But as you can see all eyes are gravitating to Axl..rather you hate him or love him he still demands attention. 

I see me! Really easy to spot too with my Blue Jays AC/DC jersey. :lol:

I had great seats - second row in 105 right on the aisle. With nobody directly in my sight path I had many great photo opportunities when Angus was on the riser and catwalk in general.

I'll have more comments and pictures later on but I can easily say this was the best Axl has ever sounded (that includes 2010) and it might be my favourite AC/DC show out of the six times I've seen them. Ottawa last year still holds a special place in my heart though.

Sixth time seeing AC/DC.

Sixth time seeing Axl.

It was great to see @Powerage5 again! And I met @Subtle Signs as well (very enthusiastic guy I must say).

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Axl was quite a bit more talkative than in Detroit or Cleveland - my favorite bit was he introduced RNR Train by saying "This is a song that I completely screwed up the other night" :lol: 

Any other good quips by Axl? Its probably the youtube sound quality but in a lot of the videos of AXL/DC I cant make out what he actually says. The ones I can are usually entertaining.

15 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Buffalo is about as far as you can get from NYC :lol:

Another amazing gig, probably my favorite so far. Axl was quite a bit more talkative than in Detroit or Cleveland - my favorite bit was he introduced RNR Train by saying "This is a song that I completely screwed up the other night" :lol: 

The crowd was the largest, and best so far of the gigs I've seen. The band really seemed to feed off that. I also felt that Axl and Angus were interacting quite a bit more than they have been, which was great to see. 

Haha I thought he said "this is a song I've only tried once" when listening to the periscope yesterday, then they started playing RNR Train and I was like WTF! You've played this 40 times probably....shows how good the audio quality is on those things. I guess RNR Train is the song he dropped the mic on the other night? 

8 minutes ago, goneshootin said:

Any other good quips by Axl? Its probably the youtube sound quality but in a lot of the videos of AXL/DC I cant make out what he actually says. The ones I can are usually entertaining.

There were a few, after ROB he said "Good morning!", and before Rosie he said something like "This is a story about a long-lost love". Can't remember the others.

3 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Haha I thought he said "this is a song I've only tried once" when listening to the periscope yesterday, then they started playing RNR Train and I was like WTF! You've played this 40 times probably....shows how good the audio quality is on those things. I guess RNR Train is the song he dropped the mic on the other night? 

No, he dropped the mic on HV in Detroit I think. RNR Train he just botched the last verse. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Nice recovery on dirty deeds, he botched the lyrics at the beginning its "I'm always home" not "I'm here alone"...that comes later! Haha he almost said "make a social call" after too. 

This is the first I'm hearing about him messing up lyrics for AC/DC. I guess it's to be expected with how hard he's been working lately. But good that he picks it back up and keeps it going!