09/17/16 - Washington, DC - Verizon Center

Powerage5

Discussion for AXL/DC concert in Washington DC.

Setlist
1. Rock Or Bust
2. Shoot To Thrill
3. Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
4. Back In Black
5. Got Some Rock N' Roll Thunder
6. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
7. Rock N' Roll Damnation
8. Thunderstruck
9. High Voltage
10. Rock N' Roll Train
11. Hells Bells
12. Given The Dog A Bone
13. If You Want Blood (You've Got It)
14. Live Wire
15. Sin City
16. You Shook Me All Night Long
17. Shot Down In Flames
18. Have A Drink On Me
19. TNT
20. Whole Lotta Rosie
21. Let There Be Rock
---
22. Highway To Hell
23. Riff Raff
24. For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

• 2 months later...

I like that there are people on ACDC's forum that believe Axl's screams on Let There be Rock, and IYWB are fake bc his face relaxes before he finishes the scream...

if they ever saw a Guns N Roses show they would see Axl complete about 10 of those screams that hold more power and are at times longer. There's nothing fake about what he does 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I like that there are people on ACDC's forum that believe Axl's screams on Let There be Rock, and IYWB are fake bc his face relaxes before he finishes the scream...

if they ever saw a Guns N Roses show they would see Axl complete about 10 of those screams that hold more power and are at times longer. There's nothing fake about what he does 

who think this?? they're not even the exact same each time. smh...oh nm the AC/DC forum ok. 

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

4 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Fake how? Are they saying it's not him who's singing it? Who's he lip syncing then, Brian? Yea, okay :lol: 

• Like 2

Heading down near the venue in a minute. Getting dinner with some of my Maiden friends, but I'm gonna try to stop by the Iron Horse before the gig too. I'm wearing my AC/DC West Ham jersey from the London gig, because even though my team is shite, I still support them :mellow: