Axl vs Brian vs Scott

xBrownstonex

5 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i was told by someone who is a HUGE AC/DC fan it was true and seeing as how it has been like close to 40 years and they have not played it, well, there has to be a reason.

Yeah but there's tonnes of songs that they haven't played in decades. Like Rock N' Roll Damnation, Live Wire, Touch Too Much. They hadn't played any of those until Axl came along for a really long time. It could just be that they haven't bothered with it since a short while after that fan broke Bon's bagpipes haha.

Just now, AlexC said:

Yeah but there's tonnes of songs that they haven't played in decades. Like Rock N' Roll Damnation, Live Wire, Touch Too Much. They hadn't played any of those until Axl came along for a really long time. It could just be that they haven't bothered with it since a short while after that fan broke Bon's bagpipes haha.

well i just found a link that along with it being a tribute to Bon it's also a PITA to drag the bagpipes along. but dream your dream by all means :lol:

6 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i was told by someone who is a HUGE AC/DC fan it was true and seeing as how it has been like close to 40 years and they have not played it, well, there has to be a reason.

They never played Touch Too Much for 37 years until Axl came along either, shame he didn't quite nail it but I still loved hearing it. I agree though, can't see them doing It's A Long Way To The Top out of respect for Bon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bucketfoot said:

They never played Touch Too Much for 37 years until Axl came along either, shame he didn't quite nail it but I still loved hearing it. I agree though, can't see them doing It's A Long Way To The Top out of respect for Bon.

that is the main thing for me. give Bon the respect he deserves. Bon Posse Rules! :headbang:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

Definitely. Then maybe if they do an Axl/DC album we'll get some more bagpipe action!:headbang:

it may happen in studio, they also said it was a PITA dragging the bagpipes around and would never sing that song live ever again. i just hope they don't. leave one FRICKING song for Bon. write some new song using bagpipes but don't touch that one!

3 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

it may happen in studio, they also said it was a PITA dragging the bagpipes around and would never sing that song live ever again. i just hope they don't. leave one FRICKING song for Bon. write some new song using bagpipes but don't touch that one!

They won't play it. Need to get the message to Axl and Angus somehow though, if they're thinking of new material then we want bagpipes involved.:lol:

• Like 1