Frank Ferrer: How I nailed the Guns N' Roses gig

The only two songs I've had a remote problem with Frank lately have been DTJ and RQ and it's more to do with how loud he is. I like him as a drummer in GNR. I think the faster tempos threw him off his groove a tad on those songs but they'll get better I bet. As is they're still fine to me

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Bawhahahahahahaha!!  :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

He's officially the DJ Ashba of drumming!  That's a disease!

Not expecting a thank you but I feel i made you laugh with my comments regarding his quotes right?... im still dying of laughter...:rofl-lol:

7 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

"I showed up sober and coherent. That's what they were looking for."

So their standards are pretty low :rofl-lol: 

Nice dig at Adler too :lol:

Edited by Frey

5 hours ago, Ralphelmo said:

Snape you say.

My god, i can't stand myles anymore...it was cool back in 2010, now he can hit the notes and thats about it...his voice became annoying to me, along with his boring stage presence...

i hope slash and that beast called eric dover do something in the futere

Edited by rendestroi95
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Frey said:

So their standards are pretty low :rofl-lol: 

Nice dig at Adler too :lol:

the standards of axl, slash and duff really are low when it comes to picking band members.

but then again, they have been REALLY low since 1992 when they fucked the best band ever (and the biggest rock tour of that era) by throwing the zig-zag-tracy-and-roberta circus onstage.

2 hours ago, TeeJay410 said:

I really can't hear how he is that bad. Go back and listening to early era GNR gigs objectively. There's playing loose, then playing sloppy, then playing like a man on too much heroin. 

"early GNR era"?

what is that?

a new name for "Guns n Roses"?

you mean that band formed by axl, izzy, slash, duff and steven?

you are really trying to put THAT BAND on the same boat as the drumming of frank ferrer?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rendestroi95 said:

My god, i can't stand myles anymore...it was cool back in 2010, now he cat hit the notes and thats about it...his voice became annoying to me, along with his boring stage presence...

i hope slash and that beast called eric dover do something in the futere

Myles is like a college educated Mickey, while Axl is that Mickey that got out on high school. 

I cant understand a person that likes Myles voice and dislike Axl's Mickey. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Frank is the worst part of this "reunion"... Never heard a drummer single-handedly  have a negative effect on so many songs.. This "reunion" could be so much better and one of the biggest reasons if not the biggest is Frank trying to make perfect songs "his own"..  People were excited about a reunion and hearing these songs sound great again.. Not some no name drummer making the songs his own.. 

Hes really bad. I would do a better job, and I cant even play drums. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maynard said:

Slash's drummer is much better than Frank

A MILLION times better.. Have said that from the beginning.. If Adler or Sorum can't be there then he Fitz would have kicked major ass and these songs would sound so much better.