Which AC/DC song would you like to see Guns cover, as a new addition(replacement) to the GN'R live set-list?

The Archer

25 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Well, maybe he's going to stop fronting AC/DC after the US tour. Say AC/DC disbands and then we have GN'R doing tours for another ten years. It would be a shame to never hear Axl sing these songs again or not have Axl do some of these songs that he clearly excels at. If he does any covers at all, I'd rather have him do something that he's great at. Besides, he's said before that the reasons that they do WLR and Riff Raff is because it's 'fun' for them. I want to see as many GN'R songs in the set-list as the next person, but the point is, if they are going to do an AC/DC cover regardless of what everyone else thinks, I'd like to see them do one we've not heard them do before.

I actually hope he will stop fronting AC/DC so i don't care that much, but Thunderstruck is cool song so that could be one to replace Live and Let Die or The Seeker.

• Like 2

I like Bon Scott era songs much more than Brian Johnson's and I think they fit better in a GnR set.

My first pick would be If You want Blood (You got it). Axl nails it and I see some common patterns in the lyrics with WTTJ.  Sin City is great, too.

• Like 2

Problem Child would be cool. The lyrics are absolutely 100% describing Axl himself.

Go Down. I can just picture Duff, Richard n Frank really grooving on it. Awesome solo spot for Slash. The part where Bon goes "feels good" and Angus answers him with guitar: imagine that between Axl n Slash!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 0:45 AM, Blackstar said:

I like Bon Scott era songs much more than Brian Johnson's and I think they fit better in a GnR set.

My first pick would be If You want Blood (You got it). Axl nails it and I see some common patterns in the lyrics with WTTJ.  Sin City is great, too.

Sin City would be amazing!

• 1 month later...

either this or Rock n Roll Damnation...Take A Chance While You Still Got the Choice is a great lyric

On 6/17/2016 at 10:08 AM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

the surprise for me was Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be. I never really was that keen on it until someone was talking to me about the lyrics. i'm a lyrics person thoughI also love a good beat but when I found out what the song was about I really started liking it.. a LOT! it would have made my top 10 if that was the choice :) 

Don't mind her playing a demon
As long as it's with me
If this is hell then you could say
It's heavenly

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose