Has Anyone Received Their Nightrain Merchandise?

I emailed support to follow up since I havent received any news they sent generic response stating they have recently received word that the gifts are now in warehouse and have been scheduled to be released for delivery starting in late June and now into July.  As per the email, all items should be sent out no later than 1-2 weeks.  I sent a tweet to @gunsnroses, feel free to retweet my response to pressure them, my twitter handle is NadoOnTheGo.  I'm not one to usually complain, but I have my limits to my patience man, you dig what I'm Sayin'!! ?

On 7/4/2016 at 9:31 AM, Blake Sabbath said:

Finally received my tee and lanyard today, but uh.. no hoody?!

Anyone else in the UK presented with the same dilemma?

I received the t-shirt and lanyard, but no hoodie either.  I will probably email them to ask, but has anyone else received the hoodie?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gnr1967 said:

I received the t-shirt and lanyard, but no hoodie either.  I will probably email them to ask, but has anyone else received the hoodie?

I emailed them when I received my initial shipping confirmation so I could be sure I was receiving all the Deluxe package items..

Still waiting for a reply

It's a shambles!

I just got my t-shirt on Friday (9th) and I'm going to the Toronto show on the 16th. I did purchase both hoodie and t-shirt but only received t-shirt. Maybe they think it's too warm for a sweater?

• Like 1

On 10 July 2016 at 4:15 PM, annablue said:

I just got my t-shirt on Friday (9th) and I'm going to the Toronto show on the 16th. I did purchase both hoodie and t-shirt but only received t-shirt. Maybe they think it's too warm for a sweater?

What I wanna know is, has anyone actually tried contacting them yet asking them where the hell the hoody is?!

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, gnr1967 said:

I received the hoodie today! Finally!

Is it a thin hoodie? I bought a hoodie at the show (the AFD cross one) and I love that it's thinner than a typical one. I had an email a few days ago saying that I had mail on the way. Just curious.