Mass Shooting in Orlando Gay Club, 50 killed

Len Cnut

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

A person infected with a horrible religion that caused him to think that two men kissing is an abomination, so he shot 50 people at a gay bar.

You really do have a nasty habit of instantly blaming entire religions. Part of the problem here is the horribly polarizing effect this has on people. And you're a great example of that. In the mean time my Muslim co-worker and my gay coworker share a nice lunch together and have a laugh together without even remotely murdering each other. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, username said:

You really do have a nasty habit of instantly blaming entire religions.

I didn't mean to blame Islam, but whatever derivative of Islam that fellow followed. I knew it was ambigious. I should make it more clear.

EDIT: On second thoughts I will let it stand. The person followed some religion that taught him homosexuality was a capital sin. Which religion that is, I don't know. But that some religion gave him that idea is beyond doubt.

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, username said:

You really do have a nasty habit of instantly blaming entire religions. Part of the problem here is the horribly polarizing effect this has on people. And you're a great example of that. In the mean time my Muslim co-worker and my gay coworker share a nice lunch together and have a laugh together without even remotely murdering each other. 

I don't see an issue with blaming the religion if the religion endorses such actions. Blaming all followers of these religions however is a different matter. The religions DO endorse these things even if the vast majority of followers ignore the more abhorrent teachings.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I didn't mean to blame Islam, but whatever derivative of Islam that fellow followed. I knew it was ambigious. I should make it more clear.

EDIT: On second thoughts I will let it stand. The person followed some religion that taught him homosexuality was a capital sin. Which religion that is, I don't know. But that some religion gave him that idea is beyond doubt.

Funnily enough the statement that offered that information (coming from the guys father) did so in an attempt to clarify that it was nothing to do with religion and just a case of homophobia.  Personally i dont have a position on the matter cuz i dont really know shit about it yet, just clearing up a point for you.

Apparently he called 911 beforehand and swore allegiance to Islamic State.

Edited by Len B'stard

Just now, Len B'stard said:

Funnily enough the statement that offered that information (coming from the guys father) did so in an attempt to clarify that it was nothing to do with religion and just a case of homophobia.  Personally i dont have a position on the matter cuz i dont really know shit about it yet, just clearing up a point for you.

I knew that, I read the father's statement. I don't believe him, though. A muslim with ties to Afghanistan who kills 50 gays and not motivated by a deviant version of Islam that propheses that gays should die? Hardly. I am not saying he wasn't inspired by other anti-gay movements, too, but it would be absurd if religion was a large component in shaping his hateful world-view.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Trump is on twitter going 'thanks for the congrats on being right about radical islam', what a cunt.

"Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic Terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness and vigilance. We must be smart!"

You know, using the whole statement is helpful. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Axl owns dexter said:

"Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic Terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness and vigilance. We must be smart!"

He's still a cunt. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Axl owns dexter said:

Once again, a cunt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Axl owns dexter said:

Terrorists don't follow gun laws you dope.

I think his point is if theres less of them there then there's less likelihood of it happening, pretty logical.  I'm pro guns by the way but i cant deny the common sense in what hes saying.  

• Like 3