What would you invent?

Gracii Guns

Just now, Dazey said:

So a masochism machine then? :lol:

Let's just say, it'll zap you thin again. Or kill you trying. :lol:

If you learn the love the zapping, you'd be a dirty a boy/girl and the thing should catch on and stop zapping you.

It'll be like a me in every home going 'Zap! What did I just tell you?" or 'If thems don't likes the zap, thems a change'...

You'd have free will, you could chose to comply, or get zapped, up to you.

Edited by Snake-Pit

• 3 weeks later...

I'd invent the inventing machine; a machine that invents and builds things; and all of its patents'll go to me, since, you know, it'll be my invention/machine/software that invented the inventions..

Take that Karl Marx!

A device that lets you locate your possessions when you've lost them? Dropped your keys, your phone, your debit card somewhere? Just use this geolocator and it'll show you exactly where your stuff is at any given time. There'd be some way of imprinting a microscopic transmitter coded to your particular device... Dunno what you'd do if you lost the device right enough.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Graeme said:

A device that lets you locate your possessions when you've lost them? Dropped your keys, your phone, your debit card somewhere? Just use this geolocator and it'll show you exactly where your stuff is at any given time. There'd be some way of imprinting a microscopic transmitter coded to your particular device... Dunno what you'd do if you lost the device right enough.

Congratulations, you have just invented: The tracking device. :P

I mean, I was afraid of my inventing machine doing that but you just did it for me.. :P

10 hours ago, Graeme said:

I hear that's what the Internet of Things is supposed to be about.

1 hour ago, Gracii Guns said:

I hear that's what the Internet of Things is supposed to be about.

I'm going to Google my keys or my remote next time I lose them then; If I can't find my phone, I just use another one (have like 6 laying around) to call it, so that's fine - I don't need to Google my phone. :lol:

Edited by Snake-Pit

What if I invented a little thing you can ring; you can't find it, ring it. It'll have a simcard..

Make it a key chain.. For keys.

Once you find it, simply press a button that cuts the call.

Imagine if my keys got a wrong number :lol:

Driving a long and someone's ringing my keys :lol:

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 1

I guess it'll have to have a special key finding number, but that sounds expensive, maybe AT & T could invest into me?

Or Virgin Mobile, make it British, if the Virgin group haven't already Brexited that is.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Hmmm... Bluetooth / wifi... mabe not wifi, maybe not bluetooth, bluetooth?

Make it 'send a file' to activate the alarm/ringtone but, it's a b*tch to connect, screw it; Phone it.

Edited by Snake-Pit

An assembly line of plastic surgeons for body modifications... CALL IT 'BODY MODI'!

Make it as clean, as safe, as supervised and as comfortable as possible. With rows of operating lines conveying patients directing them to the operations they seek;

It'll have to be big, safe and industrial; we can't simply stack people into warehouses... Make recovery either on site, and have the facilities like a palace or 6 star Hotel (do they do 6 star hotels? Might have to invent another star to reiterate my point); or out sourced back to whatever doctor they feel comfortable with; Make it a Partnership! In order to sell it..

Offer a wide range of services too, make it like the airport/postal sorting 'whatever'; get prepped at one end once you're cleared to go, go on the world's fanciest, safest most comfortable smartest designed for vulnerable patients with them surviving and recovering and feeling better as the end result in mind;.. If you want lip and a nose job and boob job, you go, If you just want a nose job (or whatever) you go; If you want a tattoo removed or want to bleach your skin, it's your body (not mine), go; If you want a facelift or whatever, teeth whitening, then yeah; then go etc... Come along.

I aim to see about; with a pit of highly trained surgeons along the way - 50 patients in an hour; all paid for by wanting confidence and to maybe to improve your employability prospects?

Edited by Snake-Pit

1 hour ago, Gracii Guns said:

Snake-pit is one of those guys we all find funny, but his imagination and determination will mean he's a millionaire by the time he's 30, while we're all here still trying to work out the best deal on an ISA. :lol:

He'd better get a wriggle on, he's in his late 20s isn't he?  Aren't you Snakesy boy?

On 7 July 2016 at 8:15 PM, SoulMonster said:

A program that can determine protein structure based on gene sequence.

Like McDonalds burgers? Take cow genes and fashion a beef-like patty? As long as they glup i'm in. 

Edited by wasted
Gulp glup dilemma

Srsly though, how do you contain movement of space, how do you move space?

Hmmmmmmmmm....Moving so rapid to escape might create heat if there is a clash/friction of the rub, I wonder; I wonder A. How fast to have to move to rub up against space? (or how slow)? If you move slower than observation you'd appear to be not moving. (but you are). (I cite growth of hair and rings on trees).

Hmmmmmmmmm..... I want to build a wormhole, and................................ Want to achieve matter transcending time but...

This wormhole will have to be a 'pointing' mechanism bridging from one point to another through a frequency with an emitter so powerful, it might have to be powered by the Sun.

Sh*t, in order not to get lost in space, it will have point at where the Earth'll be when.. direct a beam of ever pushed/twisted time space that a device you carry activates this stream of energy penetrating time and space (if the one thing the Earth is going to cling on to 'The Sun' can power this device for me, then, yaya, probably won't have to worry about leaving the Sun, ever!, so perhaps it'll be a case of always finding home?

It'll have to be a frequency that alters that'll penetrate but it'll have to carry matter? IDK. It'll have to turn space and cut through time like time was air.

Keeping the same space will also fuck up right, on our ever moving planet probably in an ever moving orbit going around our own galaxy; The Milky Way.... so a lot of this working is going to depend on the time travel and the space travel, to go from point A which will always be here, and here should always be adjusted and calculated right... so we should always hopefully know where our planet's going to be at any given time? (do suns/stars move)? I'm going to hazard a guess that they do move I mean, so, how do we map this? The stars? So, we will have to map where 'here' will always be when - Okay, now assuming we had all that knowledge and knew where the Earth was or will be in the future or the past... How do you time travel?

I'm thinking space will have to be moved/dilated and pushed with gravity (what about pressure)!? to dilate time and enough velocity powerful enough to transcend the speed of time. Why can't I escape the thought of severe temperature change being a side effect of a tachyonic friction rub? (How I do ride tacyons)? Hot from rapid rubbing or cold from an almost vacuum/void IDK (think vacuum packed). Do I blame television or, is there something within movement that'll heat or result in a sudden heat reduction? I think it's the latter, I don't know, but not Frozen in the, although to the observer you may be frozen? IDK.

Think of this portal working as:

Point A: Entry into the time stream/portal - time travel space bending / dilation of time 'magic' - Point B: Exiting the time stream/portal at another point in Space (the point in Space where Earth'll be at point B's time/destination time).

Edited by Snake-Pit

A simple home based medical device that can detect and diagnose any illness that has developed in your body. 

A notification device built into fishing hooks that would alert you if you do/don't have bait on your hook (when it's at the bottom of the ocean). 

On 6/15/2016 at 0:43 PM, Slash787 said:

Well around 15 years ago I had thought of an idea which basically became the smart watch

I had thought that it would be so cool to have a watch in which you can surf the internet, make phone calls, look at photos, listen to music and make video calls.

Now most of it has become a reality apart from doing facetime or Skype from a Smart Watch, but im sure within a year or 2 that will happen.

Another thing which I had thought about 10 years ago was Wireless sex, the thing is in the works now by some company, you cant have children from that, but its like the guy will have to put his penis inside it and the girl will have it down there and both of them will get the pleasure, its basically for couples who are in a long distance relationship, my thing could even make the girl pregnant.

So these were my ideas and now its being made by other people.

With all due respect the comic strip Dick Tracy beat you to the punch with the smart watch idea back in 1946......

• Like 1