What would you invent?

Gracii Guns

Always wanted a time machine so I could go back in time to the 60's early 70's and go to every Fillmore East concert....... see Hendrix, the Doors and Janice Joplin live......follow the Stones on their 1969 U.S. tour and hang out in Haight Ashbury with the Dead during the summer of love......

A camera-drone.

Better than a tripod because it moves/can get higher... - Not even for aerial shots (although like most drones this could do aerial shots too); I just want this to hover in front of (or around, depending on which setting/program you use) or around the subject it's filming.

I guess a challenge would be to make it smaller for indoor use/at first, like a drone but smaller and safer, with the wherewithal to carry the recording equipment... So like a 'mini' -in door version of the drone? - Then I want to work on that going outside/inside, wherever cameras may be. With it, like make it waterproof and able to function outside without blowing away or going A.W.O.L etc...

I also want it to have audio and am not sure how that goes what with the hovering so; whatever Obama used to get Bin Laden with that 3 bladed (whatever) propeller that gave for silent flight; I'd try and get that into this, if I have to, to get audio too without drone interference.  

Edited by Snake-Pit

I'd design camera drones like a Dragonfly. Very small so they can hover around undetected. Shouldn't bee that hard really. 

I was thinking that I wanted a waterprrof bluetooth speaker for the shower or underwater but it's been done. There's a sucker (not like that children) on the side to stick it to tiled wall. 

4 hours ago, wasted said:

I'd design camera drones like a Dragonfly. Very small so they can hover around undetected. Shouldn't bee that hard really. 

I was thinking that I wanted a waterprrof bluetooth speaker for the shower or underwater but it's been done. There's a sucker (not like that children) on the side to stick it to tiled wall. 

I was thinking a waterproof phone extension that's installed next to the bath/shower so if your landline or mobile/cell phone rings, no more missing a call or risking wetting your mobile/cell phone when you're in the bath tub or shower; but then I figured; 'it's not the 1980s' and also; 'I don't want to be playing with electrical stuff near people bathing or showering' and I then went on to wonder 'how the telephone/landline gets its power' and if telephone wires are 'part power supply'?.. etc... - This was the other day.

Edited by Snake-Pit

22 hours ago, Snake-Pit said:

I was thinking a waterproof phone extension that's installed next to the bath/shower so if your landline or mobile/cell phone rings, no more missing a call or risking wetting your mobile/cell phone when you're in the bath tub or shower; but then I figured; 'it's not the 1980s' and also; 'I don't want to be playing with electrical stuff near people bathing or showering' and I then went on to wonder 'how the telephone/landline gets its power' and if telephone wires are 'part power supply'?.. etc... - This was the other day.

The Sports iPhone.

Like that Sony walkman MJ Fox had in BTTF. 

I'm thinking windtunnel tests to develop my own hovering thing for my light but capable drone to be like 'camera-drone' or a cool new tripod for all cameras? I want... Silent hovering; so not to interfere with audio.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Just now, Snake-Pit said:

I'm thinking windtunnel tests to develop my own hovering thing for my light but capable drone to be like 'camera-drone' or a cool new tripod for all cameras? I want... Silent hovering.

The Silent Hoverer. That's all you need as an ideas man. Let the boffins work out how to make it actually work.

I'd like a hat that doesn't mess your hair up after you take it off after a few hours. Over to you scientists.

How the USB revolutionised modern living, I want modernise the electric guitar... The 'JACKED UP' lead/ amp/EFX input and guitar jack will be a more digital cable aiming for a clearer more smarter signal...

How to not make an electric guitar kill somebody, because if watching 1990s television / history has taught me, you can kill an electric guitarist by wiring it wrong, or whatever, so challenge number one is to not do that.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Here's what happened when I used one of these

(my camera)

Snatch-a-Flip-Camera-Today.jpg

as a guitar pick in record mode...

:lol:

Uploaded 6 years ago...

I want to invent a guitar pick-cam or guitar pick recording device.

Edited by Snake-Pit

A time machine so Axl could go back to last night and sing happy Birthday to Slash. I'm not sure I want to live in this world anymore :facepalm: :P

On the upside, Kleenex have probably seen a rise in their sales as the fans mopped away their tears <_<

Atomic cremation;

Inspired by atomic shadows by the blast of Hiroshima, I was looking at this photo of an 'Atomic Shadow'

shadow12667.jpg

When it dawned on; Full all intents and purposes, this is somebody's grave!..

One flash and the body's a shadow, I propose, to be remembered against the piece of granite or marble of their choice.

You have your funeral, everyone puts on protective eyewear, 'poof', the stone then gets decontaminated and out comes the slab read for engraving, shadow/remains and all.

That walking cane also makes me want to restage the funeral, have a scene staged with the remains and their possessions: In theory you could prop me up, put my favourite guitar around me, make it look like I'm playing it, put other choice guitars that I'd want in there with me and then; with conventional silhouette capturing equipment and my choice of stone.. (Maybe a big expensive sheet of steel plated with platinum or gold)?.. get it right so on the day of my funeral/the funeral, it's all ready for 'the big one' - the service is held, mourners never see the body, or the scene, the flash happens, and all they see is the shadow it leaves behind made up of loved one and cherished possessions.

Edited by Snake-Pit

59 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

The body didn't evaporate :D

So what happened?

How is there imprint of matter if imprint is not matter?

What happens to the matter? / How do I get a shadow of that matter if that matter 'just gets disposed of' / goes?

17 minutes ago, Snake-Pit said:

So what happened?

How is there imprint of matter if imprint is not matter?

What happens to the matter? / How do I get a shadow of that matter if that matter 'just gets disposed of' / goes?

I believe radiation lightened the concrete, except in the shadow of someone standing there.

On 31 July 2016 at 2:48 AM, Snake-Pit said:

Atomic cremation;

Inspired by atomic shadows by the blast of Hiroshima, I was looking at this photo of an 'Atomic Shadow'

shadow12667.jpg

When it dawned on; Full all intents and purposes, this is somebody's grave!..

One flash and the body's a shadow, I propose, to be remembered against the piece of granite or marble of their choice.

You have your funeral, everyone puts on protective eyewear, 'poof', the stone then gets decontaminated and out comes the slab read for engraving, shadow/remains and all.

That walking cane also makes me want to restage the funeral, have a scene staged with the remains and their possessions: In theory you could prop me up, put my favourite guitar around me, make it look like I'm playing it, put other choice guitars that I'd want in there with me and then; with conventional silhouette capturing equipment and my choice of stone.. (Maybe a big expensive sheet of steel plated with platinum or gold)?.. get it right so on the day of my funeral/the funeral, it's all ready for 'the big one' - the service is held, mourners never see the body, or the scene, the flash happens, and all they see is the shadow it leaves behind made up of loved one and cherished possessions.

I'll prop you up, curl your hand into wank position and then 'poof' :lol:

'heres lies Snakepit, he came and went at the same time'.

That's pretty intense light...

I mean;

In 2003/2004 I studied black and white developing in the darkroom @ Coulsdon College (when I wasn't drunk trying to hide myself and my drunkness from my art / photography teacher who was probably teaching photography in the classroom attached) - So I was 16 when I learned about that; and exposure times.

In 2001 I went on a tour at Independence National Historical Park in Philadelphia, PA (been there, done that, touched the Liberty Bell, been to Independence Hall)... Where I saw documents hundreds of years old. I can't actually remember what they were exactly in Philadelphia, but... I remember they were faded and our park ranger/tour guide said; 'Due to their age the print has faded and I'm going to have to ask for no flash photography'... So that's when I learned light could slowly but surely wash away ink.

So flash burn by an atomic explosion can make a negative out of matter and photoreactive paper out of granite that also gets 'bleached' (so to speak) in an instant.

Edited by Snake-Pit