DUFF ON RADIO IN 20 MINUTES...HOW TO LISTEN?

8 minutes ago, Gem Archer said:

:headbang:

this could be a threeunion tour number

duff on acoustic guitar

slash on electric guitar with some light distortion (just like in the one in a million studio version)

and axl joining in for the chorus (just like steve jones did here, just like axl used to do on wild horses during the 1992 tour)

12 hours ago, erikmathaus said:

954a9b36d845c6aadebca51a049ee622.jpg

if i was a bootleg label id release a silver-disk factory-pressed 2-tracks CD bootleg single out of this shit

Track #1 - YOU CAN'T PUT YOUR ARMS AROUND A MEMORY

Track #2 - STEVE JONES & DUFF MCKAGAN TALK CRAP, WEATHER, MASKS, NEUROTIC OUTSIDERS, INTERNET, AC/DC (AND MORE CRAP)

• Like 1

"We went to... Me, Slash and our ladies went up to London just to surprise Axl, and to see the AC/DC thing at the new Olympic Stadium. And it was amazing....."

"We got to see him do that thing with AC/DC. It was magical. He was out of his chair and cruising around. He was kicking the boot, like doing his kicks. It was really great to see. I guess I've never seen him play, to see him sing. And I think it really energized the band, and the crowd was into it. It was cool, super stoked for him"

"We went, had dinner at Friday night at a fancy sushi place, went to sleep. Got up and walked around all of London and then we went to the show"

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

Surprise for Axl

They are getting along N' Axl's broken foot make Them even more closer

All the bromance :wub:

Axl change N' looks so happy

Axl N' Slash losing weight

Duff voice sounds more good:D

Everything change in good way N' I cant wait to see more of it!

this post is way too positive:P

6 hours ago, Bumblefeet said:

This guy's voice and speaking pace is so sleep inducing I'm trying to figure out why it's even allowed on radio...

"this guy"

:rofl-lol: 

13 hours ago, nonok said:

http://www.955klos.com/2016/06/17/june-17-duff-mckagan-in-studio-on-jonesys-jukebox/

Here's the whole show if anyone wants to hear it, or parts of it, again. He talks about visiting London with Slash at about the 56 minute mark.

can anyone make a download link? i tried but i cant!

47 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

"this guy"

So what? Cause he played in sex pistols I should give a fuck? He sounds terribly dull to sit and listen to no offence. I'll take Dee Snider's radio voice over this and maybe even David Lee Roth (and that's a stretch).

Edited by Bumblefeet

12 minutes ago, Bumblefeet said:

So what? Cause he played in sex pistols I should give a fuck? He sounds terribly dull to sit and listen to no offence. I'll take Dee Snider's radio voice over this and maybe even David Lee Roth (and that's a stretch).

"he played in sex pistols"

55 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

can anyone make a download link? i tried but i cant!

This worked for me in Chrome:

click on the "B" to open it in audioboom

then add .mp3 to the url and hit enter

then right click on the play button and 'save as'

On 18/6/2016 at 11:00 AM, ludurigan said:

this could be a threeunion tour number

duff on acoustic guitar

slash on electric guitar with some light distortion (just like in the one in a million studio version)

and axl joining in for the chorus (just like steve jones did here, just like axl used to do on wild horses during the 1992 tour)

I think Slash once said he actually hates this song, didn't he?

10 hours ago, Twinaleblood said:

I think Slash once said he actually hates this song, didn't he?

yes, something like that

just found an old slash interview with cool info on spaghetti sessions = http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=13265

copied and pasted below

just highlighted in RED some interesting parts

and added some short comments in yellow

Murray Engleheart ducks for cover as SLASH tears into Hanoi Rocks and Johnny Thunders, whose songs were recorded for GN'R's hit album 'The Spaghetti Incident?'!

"We did a Hanoi Rocks tune (:headbang: fuck yeah another unreleased GNR song that hopefully we will get to hear someday!) but we decided not to put in on the album because we didn't wanna give Andy McCoy (former Hanoi guitarist) the money! McCoy's an asshole! (hasnt McCoy married an Izzy girlfriend or something?) The basic track was done but we never did any vocals on it. We also recorded a basic track on Iggy's 'Down on the Street' (that one is a famous outtake from those sessions), but we didn't finish that either. We stuck with 'Raw Power' - it just sounded cooler.

..."Steve Jones (ex-Sex Pistols axeman) was just like, 'Well, when's it coming out? When's my first cheque due?' So he was happy with it!

..."I didn't even play on the Johnny Thunders song ('You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory') cos I hated that little f*cker! So I really wasn't all that concerned when he died. We worked with him a coupla times, and I didn't like him at all. No disrespect for the deceased, but he's not one of my heroes, let's put it that way! I did like the Dolls (Thunders was a guitarist for Sleaze Rock legends the New York Dolls), but I just wasn't very interested in Thunders.

..."We never did talk to Soundgarden about doing 'Big Dumb Sex'. It was one of those spontaneous things. We were in the studio and it just sounded good. Of all the bands we played with during the '...Illusions' tour, Soundgarden were one of the coolest, just personable and down to earth. I was just happy to pay homage to them in the first place, although I did wonder what they might think when they heard it!

• Like 1