Tour stage and mosh pits

3 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

hoping for use your illusion setup.... the one that immerses into the crowd..not the distanced one...

Just called Ford Field and the lady told me that they have started setting up the stage but not the seating. Here we go!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, A_Random_Hero said:

Since Axl's in Detroit the stage and seating area's got to be set up by now right? Can somebody sneak into Ford Field and take a pic :lol: I'm dying to see what they look like :headbang:

I've been keeping track of Beyonce's tour on Instagram since she has been playing some of the same venues, sometimes employees have posted pictures of the stage being set up so here is hoping.

On 6/18/2016 at 2:58 AM, scooby845 said:

why don't they remove the 123-4-5-6-7 section and put the stage there thus making more space...?

Space for who?  they don't need more space because tix aren't selling in Detoit all that well.  

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

There's a lot of stairs on that stage, hope Axl watches his footing going up and down, should have done ramps instead

Also I count 25 songs on that setlist by the drums 

Yeah, who had such a bad idea?! :facepalm:

Thay stage looks like stage from previous nuGNR tours and Axl has repeatedly fallen on those stairs. Can't believe they are insisting with that after what happened.