Secret NY Show?

Who is she, and why should we believe her? A quick Google search indicates that this is the only post about it anywhere, plus Axl's already been spotted in Detroit (where the tour kicks off next week). So mark me down as skeptical. 

• Like 2

If it's for fans ,cool. If it's for hipsters/industry insiders that know SCOM,not so much. Then again that brings up the debate of who is and who isn't a "real fan"   If this is real,it's the kind of thing fan club members should have first crack at. Not that someone can't be a big fan if they can't afford a $50 plus membership but it'd be a nice bonus for those who are already in if they had first dibs on tickets. I don't know why I typed all that,it's probably not happening. 

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Subtle Signs said:

If it's for fans ,cool. If it's for hipsters that know SCOM,not so much. Then again that brings up the debate of who is and who isn't a "real fan"   If this is real,it's the kind of thing fan club members should have first crack at. Not that someone can't be a big fan if they can't afford a $50 plus membership but it'd be a nice bonus.  I don't know why I typed all that,it's probably not happening. 

What makes you think a paid member of an internet forum is more a "real fan" than someone who is not?  

I'm sorry but statements like this are ridiculous!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Good, Fuck'n, Night. said:

What makes you think a paid member of an internet forum is more a "real fan" than someone who is not?  

I'm sorry but statements like this are ridiculous!

Perhaps you didn't read my whole post Broham. I said the fan club should get first crack at tickets not that they should be the only ones or that they are bigger fans. 

2 minutes ago, Obsession Of Vanity said:

That chick was one of the first in line at Tower Records. She heard about it from a friend who was a dancer at the museum they set up. She COULD in theory have an inside scoop. 

But probably bs.

Now i believe even more

1 hour ago, axlslash said:

Who is she, and why should we believe her? A quick Google search indicates that this is the only post about it anywhere, plus Axl's already been spotted in Detroit (where the tour kicks off next week). So mark me down as skeptical. 

She's the woman who Periscoped being at Tower Records and went to The Troubadour show.

Edited by MrSoftie

1 hour ago, SWINGTRADER said:

Axl never fucking learns. He is his own worst enemy,

The guy is getting better from his injured foot, why risk the tour on a meaningless show?

If he fucks up his foot I am selling my tickets.

Wut

13 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

I dont see a show happening THIS weekend in NYC, why?  They are doing stage rehearsals in Detroit, they do not have time to jump around right now seeing that the tour opener is in less than a week.

Last time I checked, there's this thing called air travel.  DET to NYC is about an hour and a half.  GNR can also afford a private jet.  They can fly in with bare bones equipment in the afternoon, play a club gig, and be back in Detroit before bedtime.  I know people who fly so much it's like taking the subway to a working class New Yorker.  It's really not that big of a deal.  

That all said, it still doesn't seem very plausible.  But, then again, nothing is plausible in the world of GNR. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matt13 said:

Last time I checked, there's this thing called air travel.  DET to NYC is about an hour and a half.  GNR can also afford a private jet.  They can fly in with bare bones equipment in the afternoon, play a club gig, and be back in Detroit before bedtime.  I know people who fly so much it's like taking the subway to a working class New Yorker.  It's really not that big of a deal.  

That all said, it still doesn't seem very plausible.  But, then again, nothing is plausible in the world of GNR. 

Oh I agree its fast enough to get to but Axl needs to focus on the tour now after just getting back from AC/DC overseas.  They need to do production rehearsals in Detroit stat

On 18/06/2016 at 10:15 PM, SWINGTRADER said:

Axl never fucking learns. He is his own worst enemy,

The guy is getting better from his injured foot, why risk the tour on a meaningless show?

If he fucks up his foot I am selling my tickets.

LOL, So he better never step foot on a stage again, because shit can happen anytime...

• Like 1

On June 18, 2016 at 8:34 PM, Subtle Signs said:

Perhaps you didn't read my whole post Broham. I said the fan club should get first crack at tickets not that they should be the only ones or that they are bigger fans. 

Considering the fact that yes I paid $85 for the stupid membership and yes happen to live in NY/NJ YES it would indeed be nice to havefirst dibs on a secret NY show.

btw. Still waiting for the shirt and sweatshirt which I paid $85 for.

i sure as hell didn't she'll out $85 to get seats in the noise merda at MetLife like I did. So yea this would be rather nice 

Edited by Top-Hatted One