What are THE best Axl/DC videos so far? Let's make a list!

Estranged Reality

21 hours ago, night prowler said:

Could have been any High Voltage ... but thought this was preety awesome.... this song just stood out to me..and the performances were allways well

its... for the sheer joy and happy playfullness that i see...ROCK N ROLL!!!

Indeed - this was an extraordinary performance. Axl's enthusiasm and enjoyment are something to behold. The way he had that crowd responding with the 'high' call and response ! He keeps going higher and higher - till that amazing scream at 4:57. The band sounds great too - though at many times Grandpa Angus looked like he was about to drop dead.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Archer said:

Indeed - this was an extraordinary performance. Axl's enthusiasm and enjoyment are something to behold. The way he had that crowd responding with the 'high' call and response ! He keeps going higher and higher - till that amazing scream at 4:57. The band sounds great too - though at many times Grandpa Angus looked like he was about to drop dead.

I know.. and yet .. somehow .. he does not .... drop dead .... instead goes on and does .... a couple of more ..before he does Let There Be Rock..for about 20 minutes ... then a couple of more.... then ....erupts at the end once again .... and somehow walks of the stage  alive...

probably then he flies of to his home planet takes of the aging mask and just do stuff that they do there ... then he comes back in three days ,,

Edited by night prowler
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, The Archer said:

He's just put some good ol' hip shakin' and hip rollin' into Brian Johnson' cock-a-roach stompin'.

what an awesome song .. god damn ... and great version ... that last gig was great all over...

theres no words left to say anything about Angus .... my godness man ... in the name of jebus .... hallelojah

• Like 1

On 2016-06-18 at 9:27 AM, Gibbo 27 said:

Last show he was giving it his all. Watch this part

i felt realy sad:facepalm:.... had to watch/listen to High Voltage ... now in happy again  :lol:

that shoot to thrill dusseldorf..ju made me... almost cry  :) ... god damn ... old men,,

Talk about coming in and just showing the rest of the ...planet...how the fuck its done!!! ....

Edited by night prowler
  • Like 1