Rumors and News ... about Angus and Axl.

night prowler

this one makes me abit sad .. you can tell on Angus ... he knows he is loosing his brother.

Malcolm was ill allready during most of the black ice tour .... i had to relearn most of the songs allmost before every show... songs that he wrote 4o years ago

he had forgotten them due to his illness .. so he had to learn them again ...every time... Angus said that he had asked Malcolm if he wants to quit the tour ...and malcolm had been determent to finnish ...so therefore... and it just sounds heartbreakin when you think of it ... he had to learn his own songs before allmost every show ..

but i quess there it is.... the bands core motto...essence of the Young brothers ... finnish what you start ... move forvard...

http://storage.canoe.com/v1/dynamic_resize/?src=http://jam.canoe.com/Music/2014/04/15/acdc.jpg&size=650x366&quality=85

Edited by night prowler

37 minutes ago, night prowler said:

bon-scott-angus-young-atlanta-georgia-19

wow Angus :drool: :drool:

29 minutes ago, night prowler said:

this one makes me abit sad .. you can tell on Angus ... he knows he is loosing his brother.

Malcolm was ill allready during most of the black ice tour .... i had to relearn most of the songs allmost before every show... songs that he wrote 4o years ago

he had forgotten them due to his illness .. so he had to learn them again ...every time... Angus said that he had asked Malcolm if he wants to quit the tour ...and malcolm had been determent to finnish ...so therefore... and it just sounds heartbreakin when you think of it ... he had to learn his own songs before allmost every show ..

but i quess there it is.... the bands core motto...essence of the Young brothers ... finnish what you start ... move forvard...

That disease sucks man. I don't wanna even go into it... :unsure:

11 minutes ago, night prowler said:

think its funny that these two are best friends.... opposite attract ... :)

Angus-and-Ozzy-Osbourne-ac-dc-8418079-60

ee72d02b5aa134232fb17b3a1fed4582.jpg

hahahaha so cool!! I want pics like that but with Axl :P

Just now, killuridols said:

there probably is .... :)

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

yeah  Angus ....  who thought!! that hed been .... young!!  ... and may i say ... as i reeeeaaaaly straight guy ..... quite good lookin that boy   :)

Angus looked much better when he was younger - you would never call him ruggedly handsome but I guess the cute boy thing worked for him, particularly because he wore the school boy outfit and rocked a hyperactive child persona on stage.

I remember watching him present an award to Ozzy a few years ago - he looks so much younger in these pics. Nowadays, he looks like an Egyptian mummy come to life, walking around with its bandages unwrapped. You'd think he'd fall dead any time.

@night prowler That pic of Bon and Angus is classic - never seen that one before. It shows off their personalities really well.

Edited by The Archer
  • Like 1

i think it took him hard .. all with Malcolm ... and stuff... i mean... his brother... that aged him on the outside at least ...

and... that said... i truly belive this with Axl brought enormous amount of new life into that little man again ... and it makes me realy happy to see... he is my idol...

... and i think it has felt absolutely amazing the last month ... what they did ... i mean .. the ruled the world ... and they kicked everybodys ass out of the ballpark  :)

... he is my little jusus .... so ... and that picture that i posted from River Plate release or something ... you can see the hurt ... he must have in his own mind thought long and hard about all ... when malcolm couldnt do it anymore... and im equaly as sure (i think :) )....that he had talks with malcolm  and that malcom told him to just keep goin.. do it till you cant do it anymore... its how they are ...

Edited by night prowler

14 hours ago, The Archer said:

Angus looked much better when he was younger - you would never call him ruggedly handsome but I guess the cute boy thing worked for him, particularly because he wore the school boy outfit and rocked a hyperactive child persona on stage.

I remember watching him present an award to Ozzy a few years ago - he looks so much younger in these pics. Nowadays, he looks like an Egyptian mummy come to life, walking around with its bandages unwrapped. You'd think he'd fall dead any time.

@night prowler That pic of Bon and Angus is classic - never seen that one before. It shows off their personalities really well.

yeah .. truly belive they were kindred spirits .... soulmates...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I love this one, can't be easy carrying on without his brother who has always been there. 

image.jpg

seen that one to .... its nice one...

no it must be hard ... perhaps not the music thing  but the brother itself thing ...

you allways thought of them like this one person ... one entity ... and as i said .. i think it has taken a huge chunk out of ANgus soul

...but its not like him or them either...to stop..

nice picture indeed...

Edited by night prowler
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, The Archer said:

he was cute! he still is in a weird way. I like the way he engages with the crowd. he's no Bon but who is? :)

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I could well imagine being that "high" after a performance, the adrenaline rush must be so extreme. I can see having to take a while to come down from it.

must have a bit of a heartbeat ... yup ... and just ..goin to all that ... and straight into ... nothing ....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, night prowler said:

seen that one to .... its nice one...

no it must be hard ... perhaps not the music thing  but the brother itself thing ...

you allways thought of them like this one person ... one entity ... and as i said .. i think it has taken a huge chunk out of ANgus soul

...but its not like him or them either...to stop..

nice picture indeed...

No, it wouldn't be right for Angus to quit, when it probably means more than ever to keep something going that he and his brother created together. I work with people who have dementia, it's very difficult for relatives, heartbreaking really. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

No, it wouldn't be right for Angus to quit, when it probably means more than ever to keep something going that he and his brother created together. I work with people who have dementia, it's very difficult for relatives, heartbreaking really. 

i know... ive done that to ... often relatives are more or less adviced in a way to not come by ...as often anyway ... it becomes to difficult ,,.realy horrible ...

and can you imagine ... Malcolm having to learn his own songs before allmost every show... like he did on the black ice tour... but at the same time the determenation to go on .. not quit ...

... they say everybody gets it evetually ... iif you live long enough ...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, night prowler said:

i know... ive done that to ... often relatives are more or less adviced in a way to not come by ...as often anyway ... it becomes to difficult ,,.realy horrible ...

and can you imagine ... Malcolm having to learn his own songs before allmost every show... like he did on the black ice tour... but at the same time the determenation to go on .. not quit ...

... they say everybody gets it evetually ... iif you live long enough ...

Yes, I think it becomes too distressing really, to witness a loved one gradually disappear. Best for Angus to keep doing something that he loves. :) 

38 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

have they been friends long? like back when Ozzy was a complete waste case? does/did Angus party? i bow to your experience oh mighty night prowler :)

I would guess this is from the time when ozzy used to snort ants from the pavement ...

I think they been friends long.. heard some interviews and ozzy made some aparences when ac/dc release something and Angus inducted Ozzy to RRHOF ... etc etc,,,

its not that strange.. they are both crazy in the same way ... i can totaly see how they conected ... i mean Bon was no curchboy ...

i like it.... i like ozzy ...

BxQ3ACNCQAA5KgA.jpg

• Like 2

oh i know all too well about Bon... his partying did him in. yes Ozzy is crazy as *bleep*. i like him too been listening to quite a bit actually. Mama I'm Coming Home was the last thing. but i like other songs too :) i watched a video on youtube about how people where you live say yes. i will send it to you...