Rumors and News ... about Angus and Axl.

night prowler

Why not post here if someone stumbles across some interesting news and or rumors or whatever about the ongoing and may...may not ...be the future of what we come to know as axl/dc.

No one has to feel obligated to do work here ...  :lol:  ... just a little gossip corner perhaps ... if and when ..

But! ... knowing what i do though about ac/dc .... they dont let much slip out ... so this category/topic could very likely stay empty as hell ...

:headbang:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Grandpa Angus misses waking up his baby in the morning, with the black earl tea :lol:

from what i know Angus drinks green tea....

and paints oil on canvas .... probably flowers  :)

but yeah ... *knock knock* .... :)

Edited by night prowler

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Axl goes where he is loved. So yeah.

*knock knock knocking on heaven's door* :violin:

what! ... are people gonna start hating him for fact that he liked it now ? ...

Angus .. comes with a cup of tea and wanna show axl his mornig sketches of the birds that sat outside his window ... :)..before they go of to reherse "shes got balls" :)

Edited by night prowler

12 minutes ago, night prowler said:

what! ... are people gonna start hating him for fact that he liked it now ? ...

:lol: you REALLY need to start checking other sections of this forum because you're missing too much!

Go here please:

Scroll down a few posts and.... Enjoy!! :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

I'm already disgusted so my hype for this band is almost dead, fucking hell i even wanted to pay fortune to go in US to watch this motherfucker...silly me.

I think you might have gotten the wrong idea. This doesn't reflect negatively on Gn'R at all! Axl just expressed his love for singing the AC/DC material. It's new to him compared to the Guns material, Angus is his idol, and on top of that, he's a long time fan of the band and Angus.

He got to be the singer for AC/DC... this is huge. Doesn't mean he will phone the Gn'R shows in from now on or is not into it anymore now that he sings for Angus. Seemed like he really enjoyed performing with Slash, Duff, and the rest of the band when they were touring and he'll probably enjoy it in less than a week as well.

You can tell he's excited about Slash and Duff and he delivered great shows. Axl was just honest about how he felt and it was positive and appreciative. Does seem like an overreaction.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, night prowler said:

yeah did ... :lol:.... you guys need some sort of online emergency crisis therapy thing .... someone to go to in moments of doubt an despair ...

remember to ..BREATH!   .. :)

thanx!!  

No, we are all so intense! It burns our hands! :lol:

30 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

I'm already disgusted so my hype for this band is almost dead, fucking hell i even wanted to pay fortune to go in US to watch this motherfucker...silly me.

I get ya, I've seen Axl loads of times with various GNR line ups and last time out, well it was a waste of money cos he was awful! I Think we need to chill out a little bit and see how the guns dates pan out. :) If he doesn't give 100% then we can moan. 

5 minutes ago, Rovim said:

I think you might have gotten the wrong idea. This doesn't reflect negatively on Gn'R at all! Axl just expressed his love for singing the AC/DC material. It's new to him compared to the Guns material, Angus is his idol, and on top of that, he's a long time fan of the band and Angus.

He got to be the singer for AC/DC... this is huge. Doesn't mean he will phone the Gn'R shows in from now on. Seemed like he really enjoyed performing with Slash, Duff, and the rest of the band when they were touring and he'll probably enjoy it in less than a week as well.

You can tell he's excited about Slash and Duff and he delivered great shows. Axl was just honest about how he felt and it was positive and appreciative. Stop overreacting.

He didn't tweet after 7 GNR shows to say thank you to fans who were supporting him through all those shitty CD years or to say oh man i miseed to play with these guys he just ignored it. In other hand with AC/DC he become some tweet machine he tweeted more in this period with them then ever.

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

No, we are all so intense! It burns our hands! :lol:

...yeah im starting to comprehend the magnitude of this .... fan forum ....

it could be a bit scary ... :) .... but mostly just funny...and as long as no one is loosing their sanity for real ...and the language and conversation feels easy and harmless...

.... ill stay  :)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

He didn't tweet after 7 GNR shows to say thank you to fans who were supporting him through all those shitty CD years or to say oh man i miseed to play with these guys he just ignored it. In other hand with AC/DC he become some tweet machine he tweeted more in this period with them then ever.

true that .

but Axl is Axl, man, he doesn't force it:shrugs:

3 minutes ago, night prowler said:

it could be a bit scary ... :) .... but mostly just funny...and as long as no one is loosing their sanity for real ...and the language and conversation feels easy and harmless...

All sections in this forum are utter fun. I come here and laugh so hard, most of the time! 

This hell ain't a bad place to be :P

Edited by killuridols

7 minutes ago, night prowler said:

you better stay! :D

7 hours ago, night prowler said:

Well ..... i have nothing!   :lol:

I am truly hoping that Brian Johnson comes back. not that Axl is bad w/AC/DC, he's done a great job. but I don't think I could bear it if Axl left GN'R. i'm still hoping that Izzy and Steven come back and there's a complete reunion. so c'mon technology get Brian that device :D 

9 hours ago, DexAxl said:

So what. That doesn't mean anything. Axl has spent a lot of time with the band singing songs he is a fan of for decades now probably. It's not an either/or situation. Can't he enjoy both and why is it so important that he expresses his love for Guns just as much as AC/DC? like if he doesn't posts a trilogy of tweets about how fuckin' pumped he is to sing November Rain for the fucktrillionth time it must mean he sold his soul to the Angus and is just not into singing Guns tunes anymore.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

you better stay! :D

or... best if i run like the freakin wind ... :) ...like that song by Slade "run run away" ...

no ... its time consuming in a good way ....

helps with filling all the empty time with other stuff than me walking back and forth ... making coffe .. drinkin coffe...doodling...makin drinkin coffe...

and i got just one more paper left to do (plus the statistics course *yuck*) ... on my studies in sociology ... and this here may be great for human behavioral observation...from a safe distance.... :)....but that wont happen...should have been ten years ago ... old and lazy now...

Edited by night prowler
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I am truly hoping that Brian Johnson comes back. not that Axl is bad w/AC/DC, he's done a great job. but I don't think I could bear it if Axl left GN'R. i'm still hoping that Izzy and Steven come back and there's a complete reunion. so c'mon technology get Brian that device :D 

I dont think brian gonna come back .... first ... would you realy wanna go on after that ?... i mean... yes...he would be welcomed back with open arms and big cheers ... and all the love of the ac/dc comunity .... But then...when it comes time for playing live....theyd have to tune down again ... doesnt sound the same... and then when it comes to those songs ...back in black, hells bells, shoot to thrill.... and the ones he flat out cant do ...

if i was him i wouldnt wanna do that ....out of respect to the band... i would feel ego just thinkin about what i want ...(if i were him) :)

so .. its a perfect moment to go out with all the grace and understanding and perserving the enormous legacy and history and... everything there is... to ac/dc..

hes a bigger part of ac/dc than Bon imo ... doesnt mean that his more legendary or whatever... but..36 years.... and he worked on a couple of decent albums and songs... and was and is this absolutely amazing person ...

so ,,, i dont think he be coming back ... not to touring anyway ...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, night prowler said:

I dont think brian gonna come back .... first ... would you realy wanna go on after that ?... i mean... yes...he would be welcomed back with open arms and big cheers ... and all the love of the ac/dc comunity .... But then...when it comes time for playing live....theyd have to tune down again ... doesnt sound the same... and then when it comes to those songs ...back in black, hells bells, shoot to thrill.... and the ones he flat out cant do ...

if i was him i wouldnt wanna do that ....out of respect to the band... i would feel ego just thinkin about what i want ...(if i were him) :)

so .. its a perfect moment to go out with all the grace and understanding and perserving the enormous legacy and history and... everything there is... to ac/dc..

hes a bigger part of ac/dc than Bon imo ... doesnt mean that his more legendary or whatever... but..36 years.... and he worked on a couple of decent albums and songs... and was and is this absolutely amazing person ...

so ,,, i dont think he be coming back ... not to touring anyway ...

I guess i'm just greedy. I love Axl in GN'R so much. and I thought Brian wanted to come back? I would feel bad if he could and they wouldn't let him. but if he's cool with it...i just don't want to lose my Axl GN'R!

4 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I guess i'm just greedy. I love Axl in GN'R so much. and I thought Brian wanted to come back? I would feel bad if he could and they wouldn't let him. but if he's cool with it...i just don't want to lose my Axl GN'R!

Oh yeah we are slowly losing him...