Rumors and News ... about Angus and Axl.

night prowler

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

It melts my heart how Axl is so loyal to that band. Would have never thought. I love it, gives me a great vibe about Axl :) 

If Brian doesn't return (which is most likely) I think Angus doesn't have many choices for singers. Axl proved to be the right one (or one of the few ones out there).

I haven't read their Facebook page for ages, but read it this morning and I was surprised a good majority of their fans want Axl in if Brian can't return. 

I don't know what has happened to Axl recently, he has a great vibe about him, with both bands and in general everything. Its so nice to see. 

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I haven't read their Facebook page for ages, but read it this morning and I was surprised a good majority of their fans want Axl in if Brian can't return. 

I don't know what has happened to Axl recently, he has a great vibe about him, with both bands and in general everything. Its so nice to see. 

They posted new pics of Axl on their website. And yes, I think many fans want Axl to stay if Brian can't return. Let's see what happens. I want Axl to keep that too, as an option to GNR.

Yeah, maybe he had a talk with someone or he's found a new philosophy of life, lol. Either way, good for him!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

They posted new pics of Axl on their website. And yes, I think many fans want Axl to stay if Brian can't return. Let's see what happens. I want Axl to keep that too, as an option to GNR.

Yeah, maybe he had a talk with someone or he's found a new philosophy of life, lol. Either way, good for him!

It'll be funny to mesh the two fanbases, I think it's turning out a bit like the film Step Brothers :lol: 

When we went to see them, we got loads of hassle from their fans ha ha, the tram ride in was awkward! 

By the end of the show we were all dancing together though lol! 

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It'll be funny to mesh the two fanbases, I think it's turning out a bit like the film Step Brothers :lol: 

When we went to see them, we got loads of hassle from their fans ha ha, the tram ride in was awkward! 

By the end of the show we were all dancing together though lol! 

lol I dont know whats the film Step Brothers but I could definitely feel strange going to an ACDC concert to see Axl.

Actually, I feel like that when Im going to see bands that I'm not a super fan of. Metallica, Aerosmith, Megadeth, Foo Fighters, etc.

Not a die-hard fan I feel weird. I'm only die-hard for GN'R but I still want to see the other bands, so I try to keep quiet and enjoy the show.

Besides, I dont think AC/DC and GN'R were ever rival bands, right?

That case would be with Nirvana, if they would still exist! :lol:

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2016 at 4:26 AM, night prowler said:

Why not post here if someone stumbles across some interesting news and or rumors or whatever about the ongoing and may...may not ...be the future of what we come to know as axl/dc.

No one has to feel obligated to do work here ...  :lol:  ... just a little gossip corner perhaps ... if and when ..

But! ... knowing what i do though about ac/dc .... they dont let much slip out ... so this category/topic could very likely stay empty as hell ...

:headbang:

kind of like GN'R huh P? :headbang: