Rumors and News ... about Angus and Axl.

night prowler

i was thinking of going to the Black Sabbath thing w/Ozzy but if i go to another concert this year it'll be GN'R in San Francisco. bronchitis sucks, and it seems to hang on forever. i would go to bed when i had it propped sitting up cos lying down made it worse but i would slide down in the night when the coughing would wake me up!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes!! He misses his AC/DC family, cant wait to see what's in the future for both bands. I hope AC/DC keep Axl on, he's going to be so gutted if they don't. 

It melts my heart how Axl is so loyal to that band. Would have never thought. I love it, gives me a great vibe about Axl :) 

If Brian doesn't return (which is most likely) I think Angus doesn't have many choices for singers. Axl proved to be the right one (or one of the few ones out there).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pinkforgirls said:

yea but see how it's pink and yellow. Like it's an image of something? 

I think the yellow is embroidered like a yellow thread stitch and the pink thing is a piece of confetti that got stuck on the cloth.

Not sure but it looks like that! My clothes were full of those confetti things after I left the show (I mean one I attended years ago :lol:)

1 minute ago, pinkforgirls said:

yea but see how it's pink and yellow. Like it's an image of something? 

it's a lightning bolt pinkforgirls. this is cool :)

The widely known AC/DC logo was created by Bob Defrin and Gerard Huerta with an eye towards the heavens.

The gothic lettering was inspired by a font found in Gutenberg’s Bible — the first book to be mass-produced thanks to the printing press.  Huerta’s intention was to create a logo to match the biblical imagery of AC/DC’s song “Let There Be Rock.” Of course, the lightning bolt and the blood-red coloring suggest the presence of less than angelic influences as well.

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I think the yellow is embroidered like a yellow thread stitch and the pink thing is a piece of confetti that got stuck on the cloth.

Not sure but it looks like that! My clothes were full of those confetti things after I left the show (I mean one I attended years ago :lol:)

OMG CONFETTI! of course! good lord that was driving me nuts. You saved my brain for the day. xoxo 

9 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

it's a lightning bolt pinkforgirls. this is cool :)

The widely known AC/DC logo was created by Bob Defrin and Gerard Huerta with an eye towards the heavens.

The gothic lettering was inspired by a font found in Gutenberg’s Bible — the first book to be mass-produced thanks to the printing press.  Huerta’s intention was to create a logo to match the biblical imagery of AC/DC’s song “Let There Be Rock.” Of course, the lightning bolt and the blood-red coloring suggest the presence of less than angelic influences as well.

yea lighting bolt but it looked like it was altered. oy I am just driving myself crazy lol. 

1 hour ago, pinkforgirls said:

OMG CONFETTI! of course! good lord that was driving me nuts. You saved my brain for the day. xoxo 

yea lighting bolt but it looked like it was altered. oy I am just driving myself crazy lol. 

No, I know what you mean, I was wondering about it too but I'm almost sure it is a piece of confetti as I have had to also dust it off my jacket, lol.

• Like 1