Weird dreams

john lennon

On 4/18/2017 at 6:22 PM, Fitha_whiskey said:

I have recurring dreams about certain things. One of my favorites is these Mexican women are chasing me through a cornfield with machetes, baseball bats and axes. They're trying to kill me and yelling at me in Spanish. The weird part is, it's not scary, in my dream I think it's funny. l

I also always dream about tornadoes. I live in KS so that makes sense. 

been there with the tornadoes...not dreams but being in them. last one was in Oklahoma, everyone at my grandma's house was fine thank goodness.

ok i have had recurring dreams about flying, which are really cool but have happened only at times of great stress. have dolphin dreams which are cool because i love them and hope one day to swim with them or at the least see them in the ocean. about my old job where i was no longer working there but for some reason get called in to work. i get there and everything is in chaos and every time i try and get something done i can't and just keep getting further behind. i had a variation on this last night actually. um, being naked in public but that is a very common one.

the weirdest thing is i can feel and taste and smell in my dreams! the scariest thing is i have had at least three episodes of sleep paralysis. not good!

• 1 month later...

I had a dream the PM died on election night after seeing the result of an exit poll. I then spend the rest of the dream crying about how I'd said bad things about her online.

I think it was the Black Mirror episode I watched last night that done it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The other day I dreamed I got fired from work cos I was apparently smoking heroin in the refrigerator room, but then it turned out I got fired because I didn't share my h with everyone else. Fuck my head, you know? Just fuck it. 

And I don't even do heroin. 

18 hours ago, john lennon said:

The other day I dreamed I got fired from work cos I was apparently smoking heroin in the refrigerator room, but then it turned out I got fired because I didn't share my h with everyone else. Fuck my head, you know? Just fuck it. 

And I don't even do heroin. 

If you did it would be an awful waste to smoke it.

I got drunk last night and talked to a friend about school and then I dreamt that we went to a school party and the new kids were totally crazy, jumping off ledges, and one boy laughed and tried to hang himself, but I saved him. One of my teachers was famous and she interviewed us for her show and I kept breaking the microphone and just putting it back together.

I also dreamt that I saw a hallucination of my dead cat and he told me that he really wanted to explain a chord progression in Mozart’s symphony to me. It was really weird and specific, I can still see the sheet music in front of my eyes and I think it was on staff 39? Anyway, my brother helped me to find it on the vinyl, but then my cat just kind of left and I didn’t really care anymore.

And my friend had a stalker and we trapped him in a net in my bedroom

20 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

I thought that I had weird dreams, then I got pregnant. Those hormones give you the dreams that wine doesn't. 

I'd forgotten that aspect of pregnancy! yeah i had mad dreams all through. 

Cramp! that's another thing, i'd be sitting/laying all comfy and i'd move 1 toe and be in agony, my calves would be so sore. Yay pregnancy rocks!:P

• Like 1

10 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I'd forgotten that aspect of pregnancy! yeah i had mad dreams all through. 

Cool!  So like you're sitting there with the old fella, patting your tummy when all of a sudden this retard strong baby hand breaks through your womb and starts throttling you as the Carrie music kicks in? :lol:

I had that dream last night actually...i was the bird :lol:  I was a cracker too, honestly, I could've shagged myself :lol:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Cool!  So like you're sitting there with the old fella, patting your tummy when all of a sudden this retard strong baby hand breaks through your womb and starts throttling you as the Carrie music kicks in? :lol:

I had that dream last night actually...i was the bird :lol:  I was a cracker too, honestly, I could've shagged myself :lol:

I had one of my photos doctored to make it look like I was a bird, I've been very confused sexually ever since :lol: 

6 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

I had one of my photos doctored to make it look like I was a bird, I've been very confused sexually ever since :lol: 

If its any consolation you do have a slightly androgynous look about you.  But you play the guitar so it's alright, rock guitarists are allowed to be transvestites.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

A few nights ago I had a dream where I went to the Oregon coast with all the people from the conference I've been at this week. I don't know why we were at the coast because we're all volcanologists and all the active volcanoes are inland or out to sea... Anyway, we saw a shiny thing falling rapidly from the sky and people were shouting "what is that?" I had binoculars and when I looked through them, I could see what looked like a missile. I realised it was a nuclear warhead, I shouted to everyone else to let them know and jumped into the sea as quickly as I could. I remember wondering if being underwater would give me some protection (but knowing deep down I was fucked) as I dived as deep as I could. The detonation happened, and I remember seeing a girl with red hair next to me in the water, I remember watching her face melting away and I guess that "dream me" must have died too at that point, because that was the end of it.

I guess the "Trump vs Kim" posturing must be affecting my subconscious a lot more than it's bothering my waking self...

I had a dream the other night I was being chased by the stay puft marshmallow man from ghostbusters it wasnt to bad I just went and hid in a bush.

The weirdest one ive had though was when I dreamt I was pregnant. The really weird part was when I shat the babies out into this wicker basket they were just really tiny (matchbox sized) people from my family. Ooh look there's Aunty Linda.

Edited by spunko12345
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I had a dream the other night I was being chased by the stay puft marshmallow man from ghostbusters it wasnt to bad I just went and hid in a bush.

The weirdest one ive had though was when I dreamt I was pregnant. The really weird part was when I shat the babies out into this wicker basket they were just really tiny (matchbox sized) people from my family. Ooh look there's Aunty Linda.

I love you :lol: