Weird dreams

john lennon

So I had another weird dream, I saw that I am in a car with @Italian girl and we are in a Stadium where GNR is supposed play. We saw Fortus and he was wearing Slash's top hat. 

I was showing him the middle finger and was trying to get angry at him, but @Italian girl was stopping me to do it. 

Then we saw Robert De Niro and he told us if we take a full lap of the stadium at the highest speed possible, then we will get a chance to meet the band, so @Italian girl put her foot down the Accelerator and really she drove so fast that I got scared lol

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

So I had another weird dream, I saw that I am in a car with @Italian girl and we are in a Stadium where GNR is supposed play. We saw Fortus and he was wearing Slash's top hat. 

I was showing him the middle finger and was trying to get angry at him, but @Italian girl was stopping me to do it. 

Then we saw Robert De Niro and he told us if we take a full lap of the stadium at the highest speed possible, then we will get a chance to meet the band, so @Italian girl put her foot down the Accelerator and really she drove so fast that I got scared lol

hahahahahhahahahahahahah I'm dying!

It will never happen.. but only because I'm not a very good driver!!! :P

@Slash787 your' re the funniest member here :*

• Like 1

I once had a dream that I'd forgotten where I live and young Slash came up like "hey fuck that come with me instead" so I was like "sure, man" and then we went out in the fucking desert for some reason? And young Axl was there but when he saw us he pulled his pants down and flashed his ass and then ran off someplace and we tried to find him but we couldn't.

That's when I realized I'd spent too much time on here. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, john lennon said:

I once had a dream that I'd forgotten where I live and young Slash came up like "hey fuck that come with me instead" so I was like "sure, man" and then we went out in the fucking desert for some reason? And young Axl was there but when he saw us he pulled his pants down and flashed his ass and then ran off someplace and we tried to find him but we couldn't.

That's when I realized I'd spent too much time on here. 

Well its better than Yoko or Chapman haunting your dreams. 

• Like 1

I was in Chicago and i pulled into this little diner. i go sit at the bar and sit there for like 10 minutes and i finally ask a waitress if im ever going to get a menu. she hands one over, then the next thing i remember was she was asking for my social security and for reasons unknown i actually start giving it to her.

she was acting stupid like she couldn't remember the numbers i was saying, so i had to go over it several times. then she asked for my last night name and we had to do the same process. finally my brain caught up to me in my dream and i catch on to whats going on. the ppl sitting next to me where writing down what was saying to steal my identity.

i got really upset and started yelling at the waitress that ive been here for 2 hours and she hasn't even took my order yet...then i woke up.

Edited by -W.A.R-

Slash787 has a ton of dreams about people/celebs lol. i don't have many like that.

the last one i recall i was at a GNR concert and i was heading to grab a drink before the show started and i ran into Lana Del Rey. she asked me where the show was, im like "bitch open your eyes its right there" of course i didn't say that though as i was kinda star stuck. so instead actually showed her where it was at, then tried to hit on her LOL.   

i think this was caused by watching a show on periscope before i went to bed. i also know Lana is hot, likes GNR, and was at Coachella. all of that created this dream fantasy. 

Edited by -W.A.R-
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Yeah she is hot. Good music too but her new album was too samey.

yeah im a real big fan of her music also. i actually only just got into her maybe a year ago...i kinda gave her a chance on the strength of how hot she was, not expecting that i was actually gonna enjoy her music so much. that dark cinematic vibe her music has is something that i really like.

Edited by -W.A.R-

i had a doozy last night. it was about an ex of mine, the "one that got away" so to speak. i have been having dreams about him for years which is weird considering i was with him so long ago. i hadn't had one in a long time so i figured that was over then BAM! in the dream he and my horrid ex were working on a car together in our garage and i was there watching. i was still with the horrid ex (barf ) but the one that got away ( let's call him Tom ) and i were like touching each other, stroking hands, arms etc right in front of horrid ex. he was oblivious ( as he was in real life ) so we kinda started sexy talk. then a woman came in, the owner of the car, so i excused myself and went inside. i went into my room and low and behold Tom followed me in. we started talking and we were discussing what happened when we were together. he said i can't believe you ended up with the horrid ex and i said well i was broken hearted after you left. he said i didn't know you felt that way and i said yes, i was in love with you and he said i was in love with you too. then we started...things. and i am still amazed that you can feel and taste such realistic things in dreams! so then after we made plans that i was going to leave the horrid ex and be together. then i woke up. i wanted so much to continue that dream! i went back to sleep and boom! i was back in the dream. but this time it was horrid ex and me and i was telling him i was leaving him for Tom and he was pleading with me not to. we argued and then we were out near the street and i was telling him i went to a GN'R concert. he didn't believe me so i started chanting Guns and Roses, Guns and Roses. then i heard like this huge group of people chanting it and cheering. i looked down the street and there were all these people standing on the balcony and around the lawn of this house. i went into the street and was giving them like the more more signal. then i took a bow. a guy from the house walked down the street to me and said it's so cool you did that, our whole frat house is into GN'R. that was basically it! very weird but some really good part as well. sigh.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i had a doozy last night. it was about an ex of mine, the "one that got away" so to speak. i have been having dreams about him for years which is weird considering i was with him so long ago. i hadn't had one in a long time so i figured that was over then BAM! in the dream he and my horrid ex were working on a car together in our garage and i was there watching. i was still with the horrid ex (barf ) but the one that got away ( let's call him Tom ) and i were like touching each other, stroking hands, arms etc right in front of horrid ex. he was oblivious ( as he was in real life ) so we kinda started sexy talk. then a woman came in, the owner of the car, so i excused myself and went inside. i went into my room and low and behold Tom followed me in. we started talking and we were discussing what happened when we were together. he said i can't believe you ended up with the horrid ex and i said well i was broken hearted after you left. he said i didn't know you felt that way and i said yes, i was in love with you and he said i was in love with you too. then we started...things. and i am still amazed that you can feel and taste such realistic things in dreams! so then after we made plans that i was going to leave the horrid ex and be together. then i woke up. i wanted so much to continue that dream! i went back to sleep and boom! i was back in the dream. but this time it was horrid ex and me and i was telling him i was leaving him for Tom and he was pleading with me not to. we argued and then we were out near the street and i was telling him i went to a GN'R concert. he didn't believe me so i started chanting Guns and Roses, Guns and Roses. then i heard like this huge group of people chanting it and cheering. i looked down the street and there were all these people standing on the balcony and around the lawn of this house. i went into the street and was giving them like the more more signal. then i took a bow. a guy from the house walked down the street to me and said it's so cool you did that, our whole frat house is into GN'R. that was basically it! very weird but some really good part as well. sigh.

A better love story than Twilight.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2016 at 5:09 PM, -W.A.R- said:

Slash787 has a ton of dreams about people/celebs lol. i don't have many like that.

does he really? i do too! i have had dreams about almost every celebrity i have had a crush on. one of the best was about Axl, it was really sweet. he was singing solo at some kind of event and then we caught eyes and he came and knelt in front of me and starting singing a song for me. then we kissed a few times :)

i have had much more, ahem, R rated dreams about other celebs as well. and people i know too. what's creepy about the real life people are sometimes they are people i don't find attractive but after the dream i'm like ew maybe i do like them??

i told a guy about this ability i have and  while later he came to me and said thanks a lot, i had MY first celeb R rated dream and it was about Roseanne Barr! :lol:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

does he really? i do too! i have had dreams about almost every celebrity i have had a crush on. one of the best was about Axl, it was really sweet. he was singing solo at some kind of event and then we caught eyes and he came and knelt in front of me and starting singing a song for me. then we kissed a few times :)

i have had much more, ahem, R rated dreams about other celebs as well. and people i know too. what's creepy about the real life people are sometimes they are people i don't find attractive but after the dream i'm like ew maybe i do like them??

i told a guy about this ability i have and  while later he came to me and said thanks a lot, i had MY first celeb R rated dream and it was about Roseanne Barr! :lol:

You had a dream about Pauly Shore, didn't you?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i keep having reoccurring dream where im in school and im running late to catch the bus to go home. i get to where the busses are at, but i can't remember the bus number im supposed to get on. so im frantically trying to find my bus based on familiar faces on the bus, when they all start leaving, leaving me there.

this has gotta mean im lost in life, no? :lol: whats odd is sometimes i remember IN my dream that i have my license and a car and i wonder why them hell am i still taking the bus? my brain is always mush in my dreams..the most simple stuff turns into the most complex shit that i can't wrap my mind around. 

8 hours ago, -W.A.R- said:

i keep having reoccurring dream where im in school and im running late to catch the bus to go home. i get to where the busses are at, but i can't remember the bus number im supposed to get on. so im frantically trying to find my bus based on familiar faces on the bus, when they all start leaving, leaving me there.

I've had a similar dream trying to find my old classroom, but of course I'm only in my underwear :wacko:

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎17 at 3:02 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

and i am still amazed that you can feel and taste such realistic things in dreams! so then after we made plans that i was going to leave the horrid ex and be together

I love how whenever you bring up this guy he is "the horrid ex" haha!  And you can taste in your dreams? I cannot taste in mine, I just assumed no one could! hmm, I wonder which one is the oddball one..probably mine <_< 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I've had a similar dream trying to find my old classroom, but of course I'm only in my underwear :wacko:

I love how whenever you bring up this guy he is "the horrid ex" haha!  And you can taste in your dreams? I cannot taste in mine, I just assumed no one could! hmm, I wonder which one is the oddball one..probably mine <_< 

i have VERY realistic dreams, i can feel, smell, taste, see vivid colors etc.

yes i see no reason to call him by name :P

in your underwear is pretty bad. i have ones where i am strolling around naked like it's no big deal then i realize i am naked and am desperately trying to cover up! dreams are so strange at times :)

• Like 1

I dreamed I got married with some dude I used to know back when we were little kids and it was horrible and I was trying to hide that we were married so that nobody would know about it and then I chopped him up and put him in a box and when I looked in the mirror I had a beard. 

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 5:29 AM, john lennon said:

I dreamed I got married with some dude I used to know back when we were little kids and it was horrible and I was trying to hide that we were married so that nobody would know about it and then I chopped him up and put him in a box and when I looked in the mirror I had a beard. 

That's sick, I love it.

I am taking an art class at the U and last week we were going on about Salvador Dali, studying his work, like that's possible.

One of his many methods was he would get really tired and hold a spoon between his  finger and thumb  over a china saucer, or something to that effect, so he would drift to sleep, drop the spoon which would awaken him and he would immediately put his dream to canvas whilst it was fresh and vivid.

I never remember dreams in detail except immediately after I awake