Ticketmaster vouchers

dalsh327

2 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Ive ordered tickets in the time frame and didnt get anything. What gives?

You sure? I followed the directions and checked my account this morning. I've got vouchers for free tickets along with about $25 in credits.

Same here I have 17- free ticket vouchers and 17- $2.25 credit vouchers in my account which are good until June 20, 2020....the vouchers say "2- free general admission tickets" per voucher so I will be curious to see what the concert list is for the free vouchers...I am not expecting much but maybe there will be a good show or two in the list........they are good for 4 years so can't bitch about free I guess............

Edited by classicrawker

10 hours ago, classicrawker said:

Same here I have 17- free ticket vouchers and 17- $2.25 credit vouchers in my account which are good until June 20, 2020....the vouchers say "2- free general admission tickets" per voucher so I will be curious to see what the concert list is for the free vouchers...I am not expecting much but maybe there will be a good show or two in the list........they are good for 4 years so can't bitch about free I guess............

That was my guess too; we'll probably only be able to use the free tickets on very oddball shows. I'm sure there will be at least something that I wanna see in the bunch though. Like you said, they last 4 years so something's gotta come up.

I checked my voucher list yesterday morning and had tons of the $2.25 discounts and the ones for free GA tickets.  Then last night I looked again and all I had were some of the $2.25 ones.  Kinda sucks too, since they finally put out the show list and there are some that I'm interested in.

False alarm.  They just took them off people's accounts while they finalize the list of eligible shows.

Edited by MrBrownstone531

Somehow I was able to get GA-pit tickets for Prophet of Rage in Dallas. I must have slipped through before they fixed it, because now it won't accept these vouchers for those tickets. AWESOME! 

P.S. - These won't last until 2020, they expire at that time, but the amount of $$ worth they have to release could very well end way before that (making them useless)

Edited by Un42nutzly

UPDATE JUNE 22 11:30 PM EDT

At this time, nearly $5m worth of eligible ticket vouchers have been redeemed and the first wave of eligible events has been closed. Given the overwhelming interest, Ticketmaster is adding another $5m worth of eligible tickets so more class members can redeem ticket vouchers. Please check back tomorrow for additional information. 

• 2 weeks later...

I never really looked into this when all the buzz was going on - how do the free ticket vouchers work? Is there a cap per show on how many can be used, or is it an overall, site-wide cap? It's been explained quite poorly from what I've read on TM/LN. Right now, there's nothing available for any shows at all. It'd be nice to be able to use some of the vouchers - I have the maximum of 17 for both categories. 

On 7/2/2016 at 3:12 PM, Powerage5 said:

I never really looked into this when all the buzz was going on - how do the free ticket vouchers work? Is there a cap per show on how many can be used, or is it an overall, site-wide cap? It's been explained quite poorly from what I've read on TM/LN. Right now, there's nothing available for any shows at all. It'd be nice to be able to use some of the vouchers - I have the maximum of 17 for both categories. 

They are closed now. Looks like they've released "triple" the amount owed in tickets, at around $15 Million. They chose the shows that wouldn't sellout anyways...  I just went ahead used all of mine, of which were mostly lawn seating - and put them straight on a resale site and made around $300. Thanks Ticketmaster.

Edited by Un42nutzly
  • Like 1