GNR mention in two very old computer games

11 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I hear Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has some references to Guns N' Roses.

Lol, thats because Axl is the voice of a radio station. He's called "Tommy the Nigthmare Smith" from the KDST radio, thats were all the references come from

1 minute ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Lol, thats because Axl is the voice of a radio station. He's called "Tommy the Nigthmare Smith" from the KDST radio, thats were all the references come from

And Jungle is a song on another station in the game. But yeah, I was just stating the obvious. ;)

I've been having a bit of fun lately learning to develop apps in my spare time, and I find the easiest way for me to learn is to make it about something I'm passionate about :thumbsup: I've written 4 mini games and gave them all a GNR theme. Got a few little bugs to fix then I'll release it for free, and hopefully it won't get pulled for using GNR images :(

The above is a "Wheres Waldo" type game. You click on the other GNR skulls to remove them and have to find Izzy as quickly as possible to get on the leaderboard :D The other game modes aren't Izzy based, this one was just the initial game I wanted to write after a few of us fans got chatting on Twitter, and I had so much fun learning this tech that I did a few more.

• Like 3

there is another one of those cult classics coming from easter europe

the Polish game called Franko - The Crazy Revenge, is scroll-down beat-them-up typa fighter

rockers fight with skinheads and the police

the game is from 1993

i won't find the exact screen shot but you'll get the idea

GNR is mentioned in the game in the form of a spray-paint on a wall

so, nun fancy

cool game tho

looks like this

Untitled-28.jpg