Available Now: Axl, Slash & Duff Pop! Funkos

My local Gamestop was showing all 3 in stock so I put the order in to pick Slash up and thought I would also get the other 2 when I showed up to pay. Well, I got there and they were having some crazy ass sale and a million people were there. I got in line and I finally got up there to get my order. The guy tells me they denied my order and he gave me a real cocky attitude. Then the piece of shit gave me the numbers of other local gs showing they had stock. I was fucking pissed.

I went out to my car and looked at my email and it clearly stated my order was ready to pickup. I started to leave but then I thought about how cocky the piece of shit acted so I went back in and showed him the email. He again said sorry but another guy had an order in for all 3 and he couldn't do anything. I just walked off. I really wanted to beat the guy's ass. He was clearly making shit up but then I remembered that I really didn't even want all 3 anyway. Plus, this is clearly not the reason to get arrested, over some kid toys lol.

I called the other stores in my area and they were acting shady too so I just said fuck it. I have a preorder with another store any way but haven't heard any thing from them. It really doesn't matter if I get them today or never. I guess I just got excited because I thought I could pick them up and they weren't available.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

My local Gamestop was showing all 3 in stock so I put the order in to pick Slash up and thought I would also get the other 2 when I showed up to pay. Well, I got there and they were having some crazy ass sale and a million people were there. I got in line and I finally got up there to get my order. The guy tells me they denied my order and he gave me a real cocky attitude. Then the piece of shit gave me the numbers of other local gs showing they had stock. I was fucking pissed.

I went out to my car and looked at my email and it clearly stated my order was ready to pickup. I started to leave but then I thought about how cocky the piece of shit acted so I went back in and showed him the email. He again said sorry but another guy had an order in for all 3 and he couldn't do anything. I just walked off. I really wanted to beat the guy's ass. He was clearly making shit up but then I remembered that I really didn't even want all 3 anyway. Plus, this is clearly not the reason to get arrested, over some kid toys lol.

I called the other stores in my area and they were acting shady too so I just said fuck it. I have a preorder with another store any way but haven't heard any thing from them. It really doesn't matter if I get them today or never. I guess I just got excited because I thought I could pick them up and they weren't available.

That stinks. :/  I kinda went through that too. Went online to Hot Topic and saw that they had all 3 GNR funkos so ordered them and then 5 minutes later they canceled my order saying they weren't available. Wtf?! Then don't have them on your website if not in stock.

I went head and ordered them on Gamestop. I also ordered all 3 on Hot Topic because they said they were 25% off ended up being $36 total for all 3. If one ships before the other I will just cancel the other. Its not like I will die if I don't get them soon lol

Sucks so many people are having a shitty time getting these. Me and my GF have a bunch but it's not "overboard"-a -bunch. I have ones like Judge Dredd and Ted from Bill & ted. I got axl for Christmas and she said when she bought him thr other 2 weren't available yet. Does anyone know where they sell them besides Gamestop where I'd be able to actually grab them in store?

On 12/27/2016 at 3:25 PM, Tom-Ass said:

I can't believe these things are so popular. They look like they are toys made for a 3 year old. I am not against musician figures either. I have a cool Slash one, but these ones are just cheesy as hell...

It's because dumbing yourself down to a 12 year old mentality is the new thing to do

• Like 1