Available Now: Axl, Slash & Duff Pop! Funkos

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I've left mine in their boxes, I don't think I'm going to take them out. 

With the production volume these days they won't be rare enough in the future to have an increase in value. If they do it will be so far in the future and we will be long gone!

Edited by TrixAreForKids

57 minutes ago, TrixAreForKids said:

With the production volume these days they won't be rare enough in the future to have an increase in value. If they do it will be so far in the future and we will be long gone!

Hard to tell really with these. I never would have imagined it but some go for pretty high prices and that's even the non-exclusive ones. Occasionally they pull some of the funkos and they end up OOP and everyone wants them. So it might or it might not.

• Like 1

Interesting to see slash with his signature cigarette dangling there burning...and left hand of axl appears to be missing one of his signature middle fingers...they all look pretty fuckin' cool.  I noticed the Ted funko from bill and Teds excellent adventure is playing air guitar and is wearing a black vest resembling an early images of izzy...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up with 2 sets because I was so obsessed with getting them so they can collect dust.

I gave the 2nd Slash to my 6 year old. I cut the cig off. He now stays on top of her piano jewelry box where I put him. She will probably never touch him again, like many of her toys.

20170130_184422.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I pre-ordered the figures of Axl, Slash and Duff back in December. Toy Biz said they would be coming in by the end of January.

I recently emailed them and since I paid through Palpay, I had to wait for all three figures to come in. They said they were out of Slash.

Has anyone here ordered these figures and have you gotten them yet?

Thanks.