Available Now: Axl, Slash & Duff Pop! Funkos

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Did anyone here purchase them from the GN'R store?

I bought them in January. They said they would start shipping in February but so far no news :unsure:

Lol, the fan club and store are AWFUL. I ordered a tour book in November that was guaranteed by Christmas and literally just got it today. I also ordered a shirt there 2 years ago which never arrived

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Lol, the fan club and store are AWFUL. I ordered a tour book in November that was guaranteed by Christmas and literally just got it today. I also ordered a shirt there 2 years ago which never arrived

The tour book took three weeks for me, brutal.

15 hours ago, killuridols said:

Did anyone here purchase them from the GN'R store?

I bought them in January. They said they would start shipping in February but so far no news :unsure:

I did and got them two weeks ago.

15 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

yeah, I ordered the Troubadour tshirt last year and it took like 5 months to arrive. I still have no news from the renewal of Nightrain and the dolls.... it looks like its gonna be the same shit :unsure:

2 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

The tour book took three weeks for me, brutal.

I did and got them two weeks ago.

3 weeks is nothing!

I have to wait like half a year or entire year....... now I regreat buying this :facepalm:

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

It isn't yours? I would have sworn it was because he's not wearing the ugly boots :lol:

Omg, I wish haha. But make sure that MY Axl would be wearing less clothes :ph34r:

(I need dress-up-you-doll Axl)

:rofl-lol:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2017 at 3:25 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I pre-ordered the figures of Axl, Slash and Duff back in December. Toy Biz said they would be coming in by the end of January.

I recently emailed them and since I paid through Palpay, I had to wait for all three figures to come in. They said they were out of Slash.

Has anyone here ordered these figures and have you gotten them yet?

Thanks.

Did you ever get them? I ordered from Toy Wiz as well and they keep pushing the "pre order" dates back