Available Now: Axl, Slash & Duff Pop! Funkos

23 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

ya that brutal honesty is what is missing presently 

I think it's a bummer you feel like this. I wish certain things were different too but I've never seen anything half as amazing as the 3 GNR shows I caught last week. I hope you'll go see 'em and their performance will make you feel a bit better :thumbsup:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I think it's a bummer you feel like this. I wish certain things were different too but I've never seen anything half as amazing as the 3 GNR shows I caught last week. I hope you'll go see 'em and their performance will make you feel a bit better :thumbsup:

how though its not like any night has been different other than venue and fans since mexico city which i saw them do yesterdays and don't cry, yes maybe im expecting too much but this is my band and i want them to do more which i very well think they can

4 hours ago, D.. said:

I won't settle for anything less than an Axl Rose's Hot Toys action figure. Hope they include a miniature of his $100.000 watch on his wrist to justify him shipping late.

Will drop an extra $300 for the "Hot Toys Exclusive" Axl Rose figure.... with removable handlebar mustache, walking cane, and Chris Pittman towel

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, DR DOOM said:

I don't understand these bloody things, they look like something a little Japanese girl would be into.

I don't really get them either. I have a friend who has a shit load of them though. I never saw myself owning any, but I'm gonna get these to put in my music area.

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I don't really get them either. I have a friend who has a shit load of them though. I never saw myself owning any, but I'm gonna get these to put in my music area.

My kids collect them.  They have a ton of Star Wars ones.  I guess they are viewed in the same light as baseball cards used to be.   Anyhow, I ordered all 3.  

19 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I "get" action figures and all that, sure- but not super deformed and all that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...