Available Now: Axl, Slash & Duff Pop! Funkos

• 1 month later...

FYI for people: I put in a pre-order for Axl and Slash thru Gamestop back in May. They said it'd be delivered by July 31. On Aug. 1, nothing. Asked them and they said it was delayed until Sept. 1. Then asked on Sept. 15. Then they said it didn't have a release date anymore. So I grabbed my pre-order money back. Gamestop people said Funko has no real timeline for this if it's not in high demand.

Ok so I sent Funko an email and they didn't know at all when they are going to release Axl and Slash Funkos. I also asked if it's true they are going to do Duff too and they didn't answer, they only talked about Axl and Slash so I don't know if they are going to do Duff at all or if it's a surprise.

Gonna buy Lemmy soon and preorder Axl and Slash.

• Like 1

I don't get what the hold up can be. You see some of the Pops they release and Axl and Slash would be in way more demand than them. 

At first I thought maybe they're still deciding on what to look to go for with them, but there's not much to decide on that front with Slash is there? 

I hope they come out soon. 

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don't get what the hold up can be. You see some of the Pops they release and Axl and Slash would be in way more demand than them. 

At first I thought maybe they're still deciding on what to look to go for with them, but there's not much to decide on that front with Slash is there? 

I hope they come out soon. 

Zonkeytoys said they will come out in December but who knows really..