Keep the United Kingdom United

Snake-Pit

Is it not a case of all of the genuine cockneys destroyed as a class, or shifted out to the burbs? Some integration! But generally I agree that the 'multi-cultural' thing is a thing of Guardian reading London elites, as is the EU, and not the rest of the country. The Midlands and North East desired leave more than anyone. 

Incidentally, have you ever tried to talk to a Londoner, football, general chit chat, the lateness of the bus? They look at you as if you have just asked them whether you could rape their sister!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Is it not a case of all of the genuine cockneys destroyed as a class, or shifted out to the burbs? Some integration! But generally I agree that the 'multi-cultural' thing is a thing of Guardian reading London elites, as is the EU, and not the rest of the country. The Midlands and North East desired leave more than anyone. 

Incidentally, have you ever tried to talk to a Londoner, football, general chit chat, the lateness of the bus? They look at you as if you have just asked them whether you could rape their sister!

Cockneys werent destroyed or shifted, they moved out, not cuz there weren't room for em cuz they were no longer the underclass, they had better places to move out of cuz the eatablishment had 'got them some new n!ggers' to paraphrase Richard Pryor, if you were a white cockney what where would you rather live, in delapidated two up two downs and council flat slums in Wapping Bermondsey Peckham Haringuey Brixton Islington, all these types of areas, or would you rather move out a 20 minute train ride away to places like Watford or Oxhey or Hemel Hempstead, nice clean suburbia, this myth that the white working classes got forcibly shifted out of these places, yanked out by the ankles as they clung to their crumbling slums is an absolute myth.  Thats why people round my way sound more cockney than Londoners, cuz this is where they all moved to, most of my mates parents were ex East and North Londoners and talking to them they were double glad to be shot of London, its the grandparents to my experience that were the ones with a fond rememberance of it.

17 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

...Snakepit's work?

Snakepit: The Black Crumpet Hunter :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

Just now, Len B'stard said:

Cockneys werent destroyed or shifted, they moved out, not cuz there weren't room for em cuz they were no longer the underclass, they had better places to move out of cuz the eatablishment had 'got them some new n!ggers' to paraphrase Richard Pryor, if you were a white cockney what where would you rather live, in delapidated two up two downs and council flat slums in Wapping Bermondsey Peckham Haringuey Brixton Islington, all these types of areas, or would you rather move out a 20 minute train ride away to places like Watford or Oxhey or Hemel Hempstead, nice clean suburbia, this myth that the white working classes got forcibly shifted out of these places, yanked out by the ankles as they clung to their crumbling slums is an absolute myth.  

Well you know more about London and housing than me.

I don't know about those suburbs being better than terraced housing. I hate those shagger estates - all, curtain twichy, keeping up with the Jones and a bit of the old wife-swap. Every nice day I can be sitting in my grandma's garden - she lives on one of these estates - and a wanker gets his lawnmower out! Guaranteed! 

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Well you know more about London and housing than me.

I don't know about those suburbs being better than terraced housing. I hate those shagger estates - all, curtain twichy, keeping up with the Jones and a bit of the old wife-swap. Every nice day I can be sitting in my grandma's garden - she lives on one of these estates - and a wanker gets his lawnmower out! Guaranteed! 

:lol:

You know 90% of the things you say could be taken right out of the mouth of Terry Collier!

Point being the quality of the drums was better :lol:. And I'll tell you something else, you wanna see what those white cockneys done to places like South Oxhey, fucked em right up...and then their sons and daughters, the chavs that you so despise, well they've taken it a step lower.

Edited by Len B'stard

I never saw what was wrong with the Chav dress sense yknow, its actually quite smart stuff, Sergio Tachinni and Armani and Burberry, its all upper class stuff, it comes from football hooligans, scousers and that going abroad to Europe, discovering European fashion and appropriating it...and by appropriating it i mean charging into the shops 200 strong and nicking it :lol:  The point of wearing all that smart gear was so you wouldnt be readily identified as a hooligan on the terraces.

But yeah, point being, Burberry and Hackett and that, its grouse moors and fox hunting stuff!  Its got a fair deal of Mod to it as well.

Edited by Len B'stard

What were Mods if not the chavs of their day, outside of that suits what they wore is what chavs wear today, the polo shirts and all that.  Whats funnier is in America that stuff is considered 'preppy' Ivy League clothing :lol:

Suits are the way to go i reckon.

Edited by Len B'stard

2 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

What were Mods if not the chavs of their day, outside of that suits what they wore is what chavs wear today, the polo shirts and all that.  Whats funnier is in America that stuff is considered 'preppy' Ivy League clothing :lol:

I prefer the Rockers.

You are not going to convince me that chavs are anything but the most disgusting race to have ever inflicted mankind.

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I prefer the Rockers.

You are not going to convince me that chavs are anything but the most disgusting race to have ever inflicted mankind.

Im not trying to make a case for them or anybody, just pointing out a few curious realities.

Its sort of like Teds too, working class lads appropriating poshers dress, all that Edwardian gear, its the common theme throughout these youth movements. It basically goes to show that, at the heart of it, the working class of this country are actually a lot more aspirational than they would like you to think, despite all that 'proud to be' bollocks we spout.  

I mean you can't tell me that mods or chavs or Teds were dressing as they did to subvert cultural standards, they do it/did it cuz they thought it looked well smart.  The proper proud to be's were the rockers really...and to a point the punks.  Skinheads too, come to think of it.

Edited by Len B'stard

England do need desperately a number three batsman? 

535885904-boris-johnson-mp-takes-to-the-

Jimmy Anderson might be knackered against the Pakistanis,

2A69548700000578-0-image-m-15_1436535882

and he can indulge in Both's liquid lunches,

JS91410424.jpg

Boris, you have saved your country once against the evil Brussels bureaucrats, now you have to do it again, against that cheating Mohammad Amir and his cronies?

6 minutes ago, Amir said:

Yes. Yes he did.

He's an idiot.

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

England do need desperately a number three batsman? 

535885904-boris-johnson-mp-takes-to-the-

Jimmy Anderson might be knackered against the Pakistanis,

2A69548700000578-0-image-m-15_1436535882

and he can indulge in Both's liquid lunches,

JS91410424.jpg

Boris, you have saved your country once against the evil Brussels bureaucrats, now you have to do it again, against that cheating Mohammad Amir and his cronies?

At least he's doing what he knows best eh? 

eJU97Sl.gif

Edited by Dazey

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

That is great. I remember seeing that live. Johnny Foreigner *thump* haha

Can you edit your post to remove the "he's an idiot" quote. That was referring to Snakes and not Boris. :lol:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dazey said:

Can you edit your post to remove the "he's an idiot" quote. That was referring to Snakes and not Boris. :lol:

I saw another clip yesterday where he's playing touch rugby and he wallops a little Chinese kid. Gets the ball and hits him like Jonah Lomu :lol: 

• Like 1