Keep the United Kingdom United

Snake-Pit

If banks relocate to Paris and decide to remain in the EU, Britain won't need Trident fore noone would have a nuke pointing at London anymore... It'll be like pointing a nuke at Ireland; what's the point?

Edited by Snake-Pit

8 minutes ago, Snake-Pit said:

If banks relocate to Paris and decide to remain in the EU, Britain won't need trident fore noone would have a nuke pointing at London anymore... It'll be like pointing one at Ireland; what the point?

London was a financial capital before Britain joined the EEC in 1973 - indeed, for centuries London has been a financial capital. Why are we suddenly being told that the European Union is vital for this tradition to continue when that very notion completely belies history?

Edited by DieselDaisy

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

London was a financial capital before Britain joined the EEC in 1973 - indeed, for centuries London has been a financial capital. Why are we suddenly being told that the European Union is vital for this tradition to continue when that very notion completely belies history?

Well, that's because we have a commonwealth but not an empire; and a commonwealth has the liberty to think for themselves, now. So; no more GB getting rich off them or paying for them in return.

Only reason why we joined the EEC/EU was because of our diminishing power in the face of all that decolonisation.

10 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

That is certainly an ugly car.

I don't know much about cars... But I'm wondering, if you found a better chasis that this body'll fit, I mean, IT IS A SHIT BODY! Poorly built with about as much sex appeal as Susan Boyle... But nonetheless, I believe it's more British than the Mini since Minis now come from Germany.

12 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

It should have likened Article 50 to Order 66 from the Star Wars prequels; if there is anything Americans understand, it is Star Wars.