Bernie Worrell RIP

Len Cnut

Love me some Funkadelic. When I got heavily into 70/80s funk music in my early twenties I used to play the shit out of this album.

CS268482-01A-MED.jpg

Music was so much better when artists were high as a fucking kite.

Edited by Towelie
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Towelie said:

Love me some Funkadelic. When I got heavily into 70/80s funk music in my early twenties I used to play the shit out of this album.

CS268482-01A-MED.jpg

Music was so much better when artists were high as a fucking kite.

Always loved your music taste, even when I've differed with it cuz you've got one of the best set of ears on this forum, this comment further corroborates that.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Always loved your music taste, even when I've differed with it cuz you've got one of the best set of ears on this forum, this comment further corroborates that.

Awww... shucks. Thanks Len.

But seriously, who doesn't love Clinton and the gang? (Well, probably a lot of people I suppose, I tend to mistakenly think everyone knows about the shit I listen to and am often reminded when I have real life conversations with people about music that I'm a special child).

My wife asked me recently why is it that most the CD's I buy are either sold for pennies, or out of print and only available for extortionate prices on eBay. I had to explain to her that the two extremes actually mean the same thing, that nobody else gives a shit about the stuff I listen to.

Edited by Towelie
  • Like 1